Superdrol Tren Cycle Critique!!

Rack It

Awards
I've only ran one cycle before and that was 6 weeks of Hdrol @ 50/75/75/75/100/100 with proper supports and PCT.

I went from 200 to 225 putting on a lot of fat, now I'm back down to 210 getting ready for another cycle. I haven't ran either of the compounds so I'm not sure if I should even run them together at all. I'm looking to lean out while putting on a little bit of weight, anywhere from 10-15 lbs and I'm happy as long as I don't put on much fat. Here's my options with a few questions...

Option 1 - SD - 10/10/20

Option 2 Tren - 90/90/90/120/120/120

Option 3 - SD - 10/10/20
Tren - 90/90/90/120/120/120

Option 4 - SD - 10/10/20
Tren - 0/ 0/ 90/120/120/120

Option 5 - SD - 0/ 0/ 0/10/10/20

I have clomid and nolva for PCT and will be throwing in a test booster.
I'm not sure if backloading or frontloading the SD is better for hanging onto gains, I've researched and heard many ways. So, shoot me some advice here, thanks!

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pick one or the other. You said you want to lean out, you might want to just run Tren solo then, and save the SD for a bulking cycle. So yeah i think your Option 2 looks good with clomid as PCT.

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
Pick one or the other. You said you want to lean out, you might want to just run Tren solo then, and save the SD for a bulking cycle. So yeah i think your Option 2 looks good with clomid as PCT.
Agreed with BarbellBeast,also it is your 2nd cycle so one should be all you need,these both are stronger then halo for sure.

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
Kinda harsh for the 2nd cycle but I've seen worse. Most people are going to tell you to just run superdrol or tren solo, but I mean you do what you want. I plan on running a cutting cycle with these same compunds in about 2 months with possibly epi and T3 as well.

IMO I think for you, it's best you test out the waters with either of them SOLO, tren and SD aren't hdrol my freind lol your gonna find out real quick when you run them

Rack It

Awards
I used Nolva when I ran Hdrol, so I'm not sure on the correct Clomid dose, but I've read a lot of people running it at 100/75/50/50. That sound right?

Agreed with BarbellBeast,also it is your 2nd cycle so one should be all you need,these both are stronger then halo for sure.
For those who have ran Tren, what's the sweetspot for most people per say. I think I'll start it at 90 for the first week and bump it up to 120 the second week if sides are manageable.

Rack It

Awards
Kinda harsh for the 2nd cycle but I've seen worse. Most people are going to tell you to just run superdrol or tren solo, but I mean you do what you want. I plan on running a cutting cycle with these same compunds in about 2 months with possibly epi and T3 as well.

IMO I think for you, it's best you test out the waters with either of them SOLO, tren and SD aren't hdrol my freind lol your gonna find out real quick when you run them
Thanks, for the advice man. As tempting as it is to run the two together, I think I'll save my liver and go with the less is more here. I'll save the SD for later on down the road and run Tren for 6 weeks.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
I've only ran one cycle before and that was 6 weeks of Hdrol @ 50/75/75/75/100/100 with proper supports and PCT.

I went from 200 to 225 putting on a lot of fat, now I'm back down to 210 getting ready for another cycle. I haven't ran either of the compounds so I'm not sure if I should even run them together at all. I'm looking to lean out while putting on a little bit of weight, anywhere from 10-15 lbs and I'm happy as long as I don't put on much fat. Here's my options with a few questions...

Option 1 - SD - 10/10/20

Option 3 - SD - 10/10/20

Option 4 - SD - 10/10/20

I'm not sure if backloading or frontloading the SD is better for hanging onto gains, I've researched and heard many ways. So, shoot me some advice here, thanks!
Id say add test prop to assist you in leaning out and holding your gains. but that means stickin a big bad needle in ya though

BigFatPanda

BigFatPanda

Awards

Option 1 - SD - 10/10/20

Option 3 - SD - 10/10/20

Option 4 - SD - 10/10/20

How did you end up with all that fat from hdrol?

Also i hear 120 is a good spot for tren.

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
I used Nolva when I ran Hdrol, so I'm not sure on the correct Clomid dose, but I've read a lot of people running it at 100/75/50/50. That sound right?

For those who have ran Tren, what's the sweetspot for most people per say. I think I'll start it at 90 for the first week and bump it up to 120 the second week if sides are manageable.

I ran it at 90/90/90/120/120/120.Also you can run the clomid if you like,like that but i always run it the first 3 days i run it at 100mgs then go 50/50/50/50 and have no problems.

Rack It

Awards
Id say add test prop to assist you in leaning out and holding your gains. but that means stickin a big bad needle in ya though
I haven't began to research anything about pinning, so I'll look into that way down the road.
How did you end up with all that fat from hdrol?
I was going for the GAINS! I ate too much with no cardio, while I ate relatively clean I put on weight very easily and it was quite the ride. My lifts shot up as my weight did, of course.

Also i hear 120 is a good spot for tren.
Roger that!

I ran it at 90/90/90/120/120/120.Also you can run the clomid if you like,like that but i always run it the first 3 days i run it at 100mgs then go 50/50/50/50 and have no problems.
Sounds good brother

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
ewww otc tren, i say 90mgs x 4 weeks tops

Rack It

Awards
no, cuz i had more problems w/ fcking otc tren vs tren ace lol :)
Is Tren ace the injectable fun stuff? I haven't done much research about any injectables if that's what you are referring too. What problems did you run into with otc tren, and what doses did you run?

BigFatPanda

BigFatPanda

Awards
Well ill be following this for sure. I want to try tren in january. Good luck.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Is Tren ace the injectable fun stuff? I haven't done much research about any injectables if that's what you are referring too. What problems did you run into with otc tren, and what doses did you run?
yeah its pretty powerful sh111t no joke, both of them are.

I ran it 5 weeks and started goign to 120ish. ED and lactating. fcking dumb, i suggest praimi or cabser.

i use the real deal n im fine... i dont understand lol
Agreed,Me too!
stuffs the devil

Rack It

Awards
yeah its pretty powerful sh111t no joke, both of them are.

I ran it 5 weeks and started goign to 120ish. ED and lactating. fcking dumb, i suggest praimi or cabser.

i use the real deal n im fine... i dont understand lol

stuffs the devil
Well, horsesh!t

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Yessir, You will find many users to encourage the use of injectables since most have superior results and lower toxicity than orals.

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
Yessir, You will find many users to encourage the use of injectables since most have superior results and lower toxicity than orals.
X is right inject are far better,but i always run orals with mine.

Rack It

Awards
X is right inject are far better,but i always run orals with mine.
Run orals with injections so with what I have. ( SD and Tren )

What do they call it, kickstarting, ? lol Kick starting tren ace with SD for the first 3 weeks, something like that? I'm new to all this knowledge of injectables as you can see.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

You could do 100 for the first 3 or 4 days then roll with 50/50/25/25. That should be enough, guess it depends on how shutdown you are too.

and yes start with 90 at least for a few weeks, then bump up if you feel you need too.

Rack It

Awards
You could do 100 for the first 3 or 4 days then roll with 50/50/25/25. That should be enough, guess it depends on how shutdown you are too.

and yes start with 90 at least for a few weeks, then bump up if you feel you need too.
What do you think about p-5-p and l-dopa when it comes to Tren? Necessary or not?

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What do you think about p-5-p and l-dopa when it comes to Tren? Necessary or not?
i suppose it wouldn't hurt. prami or caber as well. better safe than sorry

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what about option 6 & 7?

6:

weeks 1-6: sd @ 10mg/pro dienolone @ 90mg-120mg

or

7:

weeks 1-3 sd @ 20mg

1-6 pro dienolone @ 90mg

weeks 4-6 furazabol thp ether @ 250mg

get swole on the sd, then harden up with the fura. the fura should also help mitigate some of the sides seen from the pro dienolone.

I'd recomend katanadrol v 2.0. it'll cover your dosage for the full 4 weeks.