HDrol/Furuza-A OR 11-oxo Stack

Noumenon

Awards
I'm currently attempting to decide between stacking either Furuza-A or 11-OXO in a recomp stacked with HDrol. I've taken both supplements before at various dosages, with Furuza being bridged from 11-OXO during a strict cut during the summer, 11-OXO and Furuza being dosed at 300-600mg and 250-350mg respectively over the span of 8 weeks. I reacted to both very well, experience no side effects worth mentioning beyond vicious back pumps and sore tendons. Given my favorable results with both, I can't quite decide which of these hormones would give me better results stacked with HDRol, both in terms of lean body mass vs. fat loss ratio, as well as limiting the possibility and severity of side effects.

11-OXO is definitely the more expensive of the two to run, however the cortisol modulation is appealing to me on two levels. Firstly, I feel as though it'll help with anabolism by reducing the catabolic effect of cortisol. Secondly, it would help, as has been recorded again and again in various logs, with reducing the visceral body fat stored away in my gut. If I were to run this, I'd most likely run it somewhere between 300-450mg ED.

With Furuza-A, one has essentially a cheaper non-methyl that acts as a great cutter, sans the cortisol modulation, at a cheaper price. If I were to run this, I'd most likely run it at somewhere between 250-350mg ED.

Mind you this would all be stacked with HDrol at 50/75/75/75/75/75, including various support supps, and run with a strong, aggressive PCT(I tend to err to the side of caution as far as PCT goes. SERM every time.)

Which do you guys believe would help recomp more effectively? I'm shooting for gains somewhere in the 5-7lb range, so clue me in on which would work better for this particular goal.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
11oxo's anti cort properties would yeild a better recomp when stacked with hdrol IMO. Despite popular belief, Furza does put some weight on you(at least for me) at about 4-5lbs. If your looking for a net gain of around that amount you should get that with hdrol alone. Add the 11oxo for leaning properties associated with it's anti-cort effects.