Whats the highest superdrol dose you've taken and lived thru?

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I've done 2 bridges @ 20mg last year, and I'm doing it again this year.

The first cycle will be 20 m-drol ED, and 30 on workout days (prolly 4 days a week realistically, maybe 5), for 4 weeks.

The second cycle will be 30 ED for the whole 4 weeks, hopefully with good gains still.

Now, say I hafta go up to 40 on workout days? Is that a big issue? No way I would do 40 ED, especially for 4 weeks......

.....BUT..... what if 40 ED was the dose I now needed to still get gains? Worth it or no? Time to give up on orals?

What opinions you all thinking?

Thanks!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I went as high as 40mg. That is where I felt I was growing lean mass.. No sides, crazy pumps..

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
step up to pins, you clearly want more power

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
on a side note, why dont you try alpha one? stack that would tren and i think you'd be happy.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I've done 2 bridges @ 20mg last year, and I'm doing it again this year.

The first cycle will be 20 m-drol ED, and 30 on workout days (prolly 4 days a week realistically, maybe 5), for 4 weeks.

The second cycle will be 30 ED for the whole 4 weeks, hopefully with good gains still.

Now, say I hafta go up to 40 on workout days? Is that a big issue? No way I would do 40 ED, especially for 4 weeks......

.....BUT..... what if 40 ED was the dose I now needed to still get gains? Worth it or no? Time to give up on orals?

What opinions you all thinking?

Thanks!
I think posting this might be a mistake... but three weeks straight of 60mg ED. I did 2 caps at meals 1, 3, and 6. After three weeks, I was forced to halve the dosage as I was feeling headaches daily, and my nose would bleed every time I stepped out of the shower.

PS: That reminds me... I have to go crush my Fina pellets and get to making another 40ml conversion.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i think its diminishing returns pretty fast at 30+ mg

at that point it's so toxic that you might as well stack it with something else.

i.e. 20 SD and 30PP is probably less toxic than 40 SD assuming that 30PP is less toxic than 20 SD.
20SD+30PP is probably > 40SD

i've used 30mg and i like it but it's not 50% better than 20mg. Stack with something else... bridge into something else... stack with injects, many options that are better than just pushing lots of SD.

edit: @ outstanding you have previously stated that you are a crazy outlier in terms of response to steroids soooo your experience might not apply very well to anyone else : /

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
edit: @ outstanding you have previously stated that you are a crazy outlier in terms of response to steroids soooo your experience might not apply very well to anyone else : /
Very true UM, I wasn't stating my maximum dosages as any type of advice, actually to the contrary. I saw no benefit by using above 30mg which you stated and the nose bleeds were very concerning.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Very true UM, I wasn't stating my maximum dosages as any type of advice, actually to the contrary. I saw no benefit by using above 30mg which you stated and the nose bleeds were very concerning.
And like I said, I felt a difference between 30 and 40mg..
Not everyone responds the same way to a compound.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
40mg is my sweet spot

best ever anadrol 50 + superdrol 30 ;) stacked YOU GUYS GOTTA TRY IT week one up 10lbs then once i added anadrol week 2 another up 8lbs. it was crazy...

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
40mg is my sweet spot

best ever anadrol 50 + superdrol 30 ;) stacked YOU GUYS GOTTA TRY IT week one up 10lbs then once i added anadrol week 2 another up 8lbs. it was crazy...
I am postulating similar to your ideal cycle above, the Superdrol will also keep the fat gain, bloat, and water retention somewhat at bay when coupled with M1T; which I will be experimenting with during the final two weeks of my Summer cycle, before an extensive PCT and cleanse.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
And like I said, I felt a difference between 30 and 40mg..
Not everyone responds the same way to a compound.
I will take this into consideration and put it into practice for my next contest prep, where, at least tentatively I am brain storming nearly an entire year early, but will be staking Epistane + Superdrol as the oral foundation to my Test/Tren and exotic ancillary contest protocol.

I would assume to reach 40mg/day getting maximum benefit would mean 10mg upon rising before breakfast, 20mg prior to training, and 10mg prior to bed. (?)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did a 40mg/day pulse, 20mg preworkout 20mg post, workout days only. Wasn't too bad sides wise, just some rough back pumps at times.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I will take this into consideration and put it into practice for my next contest prep, where, at least tentatively I am brain storming nearly an entire year early, but will be staking Epistane + Superdrol as the oral foundation to my Test/Tren and exotic ancillary contest protocol.

I would assume to reach 40mg/day getting maximum benefit would mean 10mg upon rising before breakfast, 20mg prior to training, and 10mg prior to bed. (?)
That sounds like what I did when I ran 40mg..
And your gonna be stacking with epi? Run that at 60mg ED.
Take your NAC and liv 52 ED
10 grams min fish oil.
That is a nice cycle you have in your head :D..

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ithinking about running dieselbolan bridged/stacked with epi and "maybe"throwing in mdrol at the begining. FUN TIMES!!!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ithinking about running dieselbolan bridged/stacked with epi and "maybe"throwing in mdrol at the begining. FUN TIMES!!!
Dymethazine and superdrol are closely related I believe.. Pick a different bulker :D...

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, well I have the mdrol on hand. Amd just wanted to use it. I knew they were similiar. Ill prolly just leave teh sd out.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, well I have the mdrol on hand. Amd just wanted to use it. I knew they were similiar. Ill prolly just leave teh sd out.
Might add in m1t?
Or phera?
or m14add?

The epi as the bridge ender sounds nice as well.
Might want to think about using test-e as a base?

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was thinking about running either DERMACRINE or forma stanzol or both with it!!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Was thinking about running either DERMACRINE or forma stanzol or both with it!!
If you have the funds, run both. And, get the topical dermacrine!!!! Dont be a pus and get oral lol..

You will like the forma addition as well :).

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah this one is goignt to be the most expensive one ive run, plan On buying all the PARTS for it soon. Wont run until november/december.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
I am postulating similar to your ideal cycle above, the Superdrol will also keep the fat gain, bloat, and water retention somewhat at bay when coupled with M1T; which I will be experimenting with during the final two weeks of my Summer cycle, before an extensive PCT and cleanse.
I would not add anything to m1t.... Man that stuff was toxic I would maybe go to 40 next time but I would never stack it with sd. Imo it seemed as if m1t was more toxic than sd and anadrol combined

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah this one is goignt to be the most expensive one ive run, plan On buying all the PARTS for it soon. Wont run until november/december.
Good choice, get everything you need now, so you wont freak later lol..

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
I would not add anything to m1t.... Man that stuff was toxic I would maybe go to 40 next time but I would never stack it with sd. Imo it seemed as if m1t was more toxic than sd and anadrol combined
Im inclined to be very wary of anything this man says NOT to do!

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Im inclined to be very wary of anything this man says NOT to do!
yupp IF I SAY NO! too toxic man that mean someting is realllllllly toxic.

id love to do m1t with a non methyl like ph tREN

maybe a quick cycle? sometime m1t 30 30 30 40 40 and PH-TREN 120 120 150 150 150.

but thats the only stack id ever do with m1t.

m1t was bad..... it is pretty toxic but u will be shokced at the results of 5 wks m1t u wont need stackign its very diff then SD....

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The other thing to think about is cholesterol levels. High doses and long time usage of oral raises cholesterol levels creates arterial plaque which raises heart attack risk. I'd hate to see Jasen's ldl and hdl.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
while i was on dbol and test my good cholesterol HDL was around 81 no F kidding!

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
im pretty sure now its bad around 50 maybe but but! this is also why cardio is very important during cycle, until i injured my acl the whole time i was on cycle i ran 30-40min 3x a week also kept the bloat down BUTTTTTTTT the half pumps and shinsplins very unbearable painfull i loved it

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea, i want to try that 50mg anadrol & 20mg sd.

anyhow, the highest i've ever went with sd is 30mg.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
if u do follow my thing, make sure u preload SD one week at 20mg so the diuretic effects are gonna be well ON by wk2 were u add ABOMBS and do some cardio the sweating and SD really kept bloat down and 1st 2 weeks i gained like 18lbs

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yeah 18 pounds in 2 weeks, might have had something to do with the fact that you had just cut down from 245 to 195 jasen, just saying lol... not everyone is going to gain like that.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
ohh YOUR RIGHT! that aboslutily was also my plan!!!!! ;)

i knew if i cut massively ill have a crazy rebound so why not use that rebound to my advanatge? with T SD and Anadrol?

CONGRATS! yes that was my plan i belive a xtreme form of "primeing"

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
it was 227 all the way down to 190

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmm..........im liking my cycle im on now though. :D

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
LOL now I feel like a puss with only going to 30 with SD.

I think I just about figured out a good real deal cycle, but wanna study some more for my "test", LOL.

Thanks!!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
LOL now I feel like a puss with only going to 30 with SD.

I think I just about figured out a good real deal cycle, but wanna study some more for my "test", LOL.

Thanks!!
Don't fool yourself, just because for now you can procure Superdrol legally online doesn't mean it isn't an amazing oral adjunct to a pharmaceutical cycle. I know ;)

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
60mg for 6 weeks and I'm still living :D

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
60mg for 6 weeks and I'm still living :D
I had to self halve 60mg after around two weeks of use - ended up giving me headaches and nose bleeds. What brand are you using if I might ask?

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
jk buddy. i've never went over 30, and i don't think theres any need to.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
jk buddy. i've never went over 30, and i don't think theres any need to.
Ha, nice... thank goodness, 30mg seem to be the sweet spot. I always self experiment to find my own cost/benefit ratios.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
i did 60mg for 3 weeks but i didn't live through.