Low Dose M-Drol- Making the MOST Nasty Gains

vpdman

vpdman

Awards
Hey guys Ive been researching a ton on this site for Low Dose M-drol usage. I've got some very useful info here and there but there isn't that many people that have logged their low dose cycles as of yet. Here is what I'm doing: I sticking to a 4/5 week cycle of M-drol dosed at 5mgs a day. I'm basically opening the capsule and drinking half of it in a shake and storing the rest for the next day. I see now why people aren't doing this. Let me tell you it is a hassle doing this everyday.

Me::::::
Here is some info on me. Im 22, 5'8, 11% bf, and weighing in at 167. I started lifiting when I was 135.

Diet:::::
1. Wake Up: One and Half Scoop Protein, half cup 1%Milk, Half cup Oats
2. Hour after wake up: Chicken breast, vegies, and Whole grain carbs (usually whole wheat bread, whole grain pasta, brown rice, or Oats)
3. Mid-Day 1: scoop of Protein, 1%Milk, and Half cup of Oats
4. Mid-Day 2: 5 Egg Whites and Whole complex carbs
5. Post Workout: 2 Scoop protein shake, 1%Milk,
6. Post Workout: Chicken, Vegies, Whole Grain carbs OR Healthy Choice Soup and Chicken Breast.
7. Pre Bed: Cup of fat free Cottage Cheese

Im working on trying to replace Mid Day protein shake with actual whole food. Prob something like Tuna. But as of now I know it needs some tweaking. suggestions would be appreciated.

Goals & Routine::::
Im looking for more steady gains, which is why I am doing the 5mgs Low Dosed Mdrol. Im currently on a 3 day split, where day 1 is Huge Chest&Tris day, day 2 is Big Back&bi day, and day 3 is Legs traps&Shoulders day.
I want to be able to steadily gain about 8lbs give or take

Low Dose 4/5 week Cycle & PCT:::::

-I've got my support sups and all, here is 5mgs for 4/5 weeks: 5/5/5/5(5)
-Im running Nolva at: 20/20/10/10
-Kicking in a Test Booster on week 2/3 of PCT.

I know that M-Drol has horrible sides so Im trying to see how this works out. I will obviously be listening to my body and adjusting accordingly, but what do you guys think? Im Looking forward to beastin it up at the gym. Definitely felt the Placebo effect today. Ill be taking Pictures tomorrow morning, So I'll try to post them up later when I get a chance.

I'll be updating as I go so stay tuned!

vpdman

vpdman

Awards
I was thinking about it but Im sticking to the 5mgs.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
should up the dose to 10-15mg as the weeks progress. 5mg won't be doing anything during week 5, just sayin.

30mg is where people get bad sides, 20mg is where people who are sensitive to superdrol get bad sides, and bad sides at 10mg is extremely rare.

vpdman

vpdman

Awards
That's some sound advise. I'll def ramp it up to 10mgs in the later part of the cycle.

I'm definitely feeling that blue ball sensation. Maybe it's from doing lower abs yesterday.

Day 2: Legs and Traps
I know it's memorial Day and all but I'm still going to beast it out. Got lots of work today so I'll prob be going early evening. Already took my support supps this morning. Bout to hit meal 2. Will update after the gym.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to follow. I'd up dose to 10mg as it's very mild. Sides aren't bad at 20 at all and strength is great. I'd personally rec 10 mg for first two weeks. 15 for 3&4. And if you feel good 20 for last two weeks. Would be a great cycle that way with low sides. But i have seen people run conservative 15 mg cycles with good results but lower than that just seems not worth it IMO.

Either way will follow.

vpdman

vpdman

Awards
im trying to run this as a long and steady cycle. I guess Ill be looking into bumping it up to 10mgs at week 2.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im trying to run this as a long and steady cycle. I guess Ill be looking into bumping it up to 10mgs at week 2.
Sub. I'm interested to see what 5mg a day will do

vpdman

vpdman

Awards
Sorry for the late post but did legs today. Got my support supps in the morning. Took 5mgs of Mdrol at 5ish hit the gym at around 6.

CRAZY LEGS:

squats:
135-12
225-10
245-10
265-8
275-6

HACK SQUATS:
225-10
275-8
275-7
275-6

LEG CURLS:
100-10
110-8
105-8

MACHINE CALVES:
110-12
110-12
110-12

ONE LEG MACHINE CALVES:
80-10 (both legs = one set)
80-10
80-10

A great gym day. I ussually stick to lighter free squat weights but this time i upped it a bit. Felt freaking great being in the gym. Still feeling a blue balls pain every now and then. Definitely cramping my abs everytime I do them. I need more water or some Taurine.

What do you guys think about cardio? When would be the best time? Could I do a two a day?

Ok I took the night time support supps a while ago and now I'm munching on some Fat Free Cottage cheese. Also had 2 Egg whites.

Can't wait to start seeing my lifts start going up. I'm feeling more vascular but that's probably my new workout split and consistancy. All in all feeling GREAT can't wait to get tomorrow under my belt!

vpdman

vpdman

Awards
Thanks for the support Unreal, Stankyleg, and Z-Man. I cant wait to start tomorrow!!

vpdman

vpdman

Awards
ok Did chest and Tri yesterday.

Flat Bench:
135-12
185-10
205-7
205-6
135-8

Hammer Strength Incline maching:
200-8
200-8
200-6
110-10

Weighted Dips:
35-10
35-8
35-7

Tri Pull Down:
62.5-10
72.5-10
82.5-8
82.5-8
72.5-3,62.5-3,52.5-3,42.5-3,32.5-3,22.5-3

One Hand Rev Pulldown:
20-10
20-10
15-10
10-15

I feel like I want to go back today and get some more cables in! I was rushed out of the gym yesterday so Im going to kill it today!

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
In all reality you're probably getting 10mg of m-drol one day, and filler the next. Splitting a cap isn't an accurate way to do things.

vpdman

vpdman

Awards
Anyone know If I could get away with doing two a days? Any suggestions on doing cardio while on cycle?

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know If I could get away with doing two a days? Any suggestions on doing cardio while on cycle?
Why would u do any card at your weight?!?!? SILLY Skinny kids and there love for being lean and trying to get big all at the sametime.

I would also not split caps. Just to 10mg/day.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm curious if you'll get anything at such a low dose. It takes me about 2 weeks to get anything from 30mg. I would expect you to be mid cycle before you notice it. keep us informed.

vpdman

vpdman

Awards
I guess I'll be switching to 10mgs tomorrow. I've felt a little push on the 5mgs but 10 will be good. I'm taking it slow cuz I want to be on the safe side. Dont want to deal with unretainable gains.

Please keep the feed back comming.

Did Big Back today

weighted widegrip pull ups:
25-10
35-7
45-6

cable rows super setted with wide grip pushups:
145-12
160-10
175-8
190-6 --> 100-10

straight arm Puldowns:
50-10
50-10
50-8

one arm hammer machine rows:
45-10
90-10
90-10
100-10

Straight bar curls:
65-10
75-10
85-7

cable curls:
52-15
72-10
80-8
80-7

Great work out today def been feeling the 5 mgs of mdrol. I guess I a reacting well to it. 10 mgs should be interesting. Thanks for the Skinny kid remark, way to be cool.

Tomorrow is going to be sick!

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I guess I'll be switching to 10mgs tomorrow. I've felt a little push on the 5mgs but 10 will be good. I'm taking it slow cuz I want to be on the safe side. Dont want to deal with unretainable gains.

Please keep the feed back comming.

Did Big Back today

weighted widegrip pull ups:
25-10
35-7
45-6

cable rows super setted with wide grip pushups:
145-12
160-10
175-8
190-6 --> 100-10

straight arm Puldowns:
50-10
50-10
50-8

one arm hammer machine rows:
45-10
90-10
90-10
100-10

Straight bar curls:
65-10
75-10
85-7

cable curls:
52-15
72-10
80-8
80-7

Great work out today def been feeling the 5 mgs of mdrol. I guess I a reacting well to it. 10 mgs should be interesting. Thanks for the Skinny kid remark, way to be cool.

Tomorrow is going to be sick!
Any weight gain thus far?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
u should eat more too- ur diet seems(from what i read) somewhat light- how many cals r u netting a day?

i eat like 4.5k a day while bulking when ON

vpdman

vpdman

Awards
Day 5 10mg Mdrol
Did Shoulders, abs, arms, and HIIT

Day 6 (yesterday) 10mg Mdrol
Did Legs

Day 7 (today) 10mg Mdrol
going to be doing HIIT and abs after work

Yeah I know man Im needing to up the cals! Im getting about 260+ protein day. Im intaking 300+ carbs. I guess increase the good fats? Peanut butter and Hummas are my friends here. lol. Any suggestions on the diet? I just cant seem to find enough time to eat any more. Im starting to hate eating now. I cant go more than 50 grams of protein at a time or i dont process it right.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
I love how the low dose SD is starting to become more frequent. It's always worked well for me, especially in PCT when holding onto the gains is a problem for most.

vpdman

vpdman

Awards
OK I've swamped with busy work. SO here is the update as of now.

9/12----Day 8
Chest and Tri

9/13--------Day 9 (yesterday)
Back, Bis, and HIIT

Today will be Day 10
Im looking to do Shoulders, abs, finish arms up, and HIIT

Ive been keeping it at 10mgs M-drol for the last 5 days and it feel GREAT! No signs of shutdown as of yet. I had a girl over the other night and went for 3 rounds in a row. I was hesitant to try something like that on cycle but DANG, I was the energizer bunny the other night! Ive upped the Kals a bit. Ill track the new kals today and get you guys an estimate on the macros. Not a drop of Alcohol for two weeks strong. Feels like Im a whole new person! My shins are starting to hurt like crazy when I run though.

I highly recomend the 10 mg low dose Mdrol cycle to anyone! Mdrol is such a potent PH/Steroid that 10mgs is a great place to keep steady at and excpect gains. I am feeling a lot more bulkier than before.

vpdman

vpdman

Awards
OK! I've been slacking posting this up for awhile now. so here goes

15th was a Chest and Tri workout which was day 11. Yesterday was day 12 and it was a Back and bi day. I killed it! Today is a rest day.

Man this cycle is really doing some work. Libido is still sky high. Im still on 10 mgs of Mdrol everyday. Started this cycle at 167, im now up to 175! Im up about 8lbs now. Not even half way done yet! I mean I cant wait to see wat i get up to.

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
Wow awsome man!
I cant beleive I been missing your log, Im wicked sorry, ****in school is kilin me this quarter, (the college Im in is tri-mester)
Wow nice weight gain. I need to read your whole log but hows your body fat? I'm in week 3 of a m-drol pulse and it seems on the days I take it that I thin out big time, must be the water getting raped off me by the m-drol lol!
10mg a day is pretty safe too.

I wouldnt sweat your eating too much. I've gained noticable muscle from my pulse and I'm not eating 3k cals a day, just doing what your doing, eating all day whole grains and mad protein and good carbs. I guess it could be better but if its workin ****it.

vpdman

vpdman

Awards
Thanks bro for the input and thoughts. Yesterday was Day 14 and I killed Shoulders!! I feel freaking great on 10mgs of mdrol!

Day 15:

Today im going to take another rest day. My body is screamin for a day off. I shouldnt over do it, so today is that day. Ill start tomorrow off with a leg day. Going to be legit! Im already half way and lookin pretty. sitting on 176lbs!! Started at 167. Hopefully i get up to 180ish before im done. Im going to be getting BF tested to see the latest results. We shall see what the deal is. On a side not Im lookin into getting some Nike 5.0s or 7.0s for some running footwear. Know where i can get them cheap?

vpdman

vpdman

Awards
Yesterday was another rest day. I was feeling a little sick. Feel much better today

Day 17

Legs, Bis, Traps, abs, and HIIT

vpdman

vpdman

Awards
Day 23

So far so good. still at 10mgs of SD a day. I went in and got BF tested. I thought i would be at 10ish but it turns out im at 7.5!!!!! DANG. I was wondering why i wasnt adding to the scale. I am going till day 30 and then doing PCT. Im up to 175lb and at 7.5% BF. I really want to get to 180 and 5% by end of fall. Im feeling GREAT! If anyones interested Low dosed M-Drol works. I want to make the best of last week and am going to push it hard, and def eat a LOT more.

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
What method are you using to test BF?

7% is VERY low and i doubt you went from 11% to 7% during this cycle

5% is unhealthy to be at and the human body doesnt stay at it for more than a few days.

Im decent at eyeballing if you wanna post some pics but judging by your current avatar your around 10-12%

at 7 you should be incredibly vascular and have full abs

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
Keep up the good work though looks like the cycle is coming along nicely

vpdman

vpdman

Awards
You know im startin to think the same. I went into the university wellness center and they use a skin fold method. They take folds from ur upper chest, mid thigh, and lower ab sections. They say its at 7.5, but Im having doubts. I've definitely lost fat and gained a lot of muscle but may be at 9ish if i were to guess. Im still rockin a tire on my lower abs.

I have one more week left so I'm steppin my running game up. Just got some new Nike LunarGlides!

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
Wow holy **** ahahah, you lost like 10% body fat on this cycle. Nice man. You must b real militant about your eating. I eat like a hog hahah.

I dont know **** about this because Im chubby compared to these guys but BryanM
couldnt his bf be very low ancd the reason you dont see full abs is beacuse his abs arent that built? Some people dont have big ab muscles but have very low fat.

vpdman

vpdman

Awards
Ok guys Today is the First day of PCT!!!! I'm feelin pumped Im up to 175+lb. I need to get reweighed in. And get some pictured taken asap. I got Tamox citrate sitting here on my desk. should i keep it in the refrigerator? And My cycle went for 4.5 weeks at 10mgs of Mdrol every day. Im feeling great. Im looking to start Tamox at 30mgs so its 20mgs of Nolva for 2 weeks and then taper down to 10mgs of Nolva for the next 3 weeks after that. Im thinking bout adding some Kre-Alkyn into the mix. I'll also start a Test Booster at the end of week 2.

Let me guys know what yall think. I havent experienced any side as of now. Still waking up with a rock hard boner every morning. Just had some crazy sex last night so libido is still kickin, even at the end of the cycle.

Day 1 for PCT

Rest day kinda feelin fatigued. Getting a little sick, but I'll dose my Nolva today and start PCT regardless. Going to power through this bitch! Still taking Cycle Assist.

vpdman

vpdman

Awards
Yeah im currently at the end of week 2. bout to start my test booster. the serm is awesom! i mean my balls have droped and my loads are bigger. a def increase in test levels. I can wait to start the test booster. I really want to get another mdrol cycle in the spring.

I'll weigh myself tomorrow. Im at 9% still. Strenth has decreased. was repping 245 on bench for 10 reps. Now its 225 for 10. Im still in the 175 range and im keeping the kals up.

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
I am impressed at your gains at such a low dose...

From what I can tell you had some really good gainz...

I've been contemplating a low dose run of M-drol ran like:
C.E.L. Mdrol @ 10/10/10/10/10/10
with either

Adrenosterone (11OXO/11-Sterone)
or
1, 4 Androstadiene-3, 17- Dione (Bold200/EQ-Plex)

I know 6 weeks is a long time but I've done a pulse with Mdrol for 6 weeks before and would like to try a low dose to see if I can keep off the bloat and fat.

How is your PCT going so far?

Did you notice any puffiness/gyno flare up...it almost looks like you did...just wondering. Hope you didn't...especially at that low dose....

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
wow dude, your arms and chest are like twice as big and you got leaner, how has keeping the gains been? PCT is the hard part imo

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nice gains bro. Looks like you dropped a percent or so in bf. You down to 10-11% and you look noticeably thicker all around. Keep it up and don't cut right post pct. I've made that mistake twice already. Lol

vpdman

vpdman

Awards
Yeah guys I really saw a big difference in my weight and body. I'm at 177 right now and strong. My lifts went down a but after the cycle but i'm still repping 225 on the bench easy. I had No flare ups as far as gyno is concerned.

Currently on 3rd week if PCT. And all is well. I'm looking to keep bulking into winter and then taking another low dose mdrol in January or feb but to cutt down. I want to be 185 lean and mean sitting at 7%.

My diet has been ok. Not the best but still keeping muscle. Need to redo my diet. I almost always am munching on protein and oat shakes. That's like 350+ Kala each shake.

I'm currently and taking 10.3mgs of Tamox and a test booster as of week 3.

Let me know if anyone is considering this.

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
Let me know if anyone is considering this.
Like i said previously,

I've been contemplating a low dose run of M-drol ran like:
C.E.L. Mdrol @ 10/10/10/10/10/10

Haven't decided if I want to stack it or not but these are my options...
Adrenosterone (11OXO/11-Sterone) Ran at 500/750/750/750/900/900 (6wks)
or
1, 4 Androstadiene-3, 17- Dione (Bold200/EQ-Plex) ran at 1000/1000/1000/1000/1000/1000/1000/1000/ (8wks w/ 2 wks preloading the 1,4AD b4 I would start M-drol)

I know 6 weeks is a long time but I've done a pulse with Mdrol for 6 weeks before (Justdidit's lean bulk log) and would like to try a low dose to see if I can keep off the bloat and fat.

My During Cycle Supps are:

Nutrilite Double X
Jarrow Formulas Vitamin D3
Jarrow Formulas Taurine
Jarrow Formulas Pantothenic Acid B5
Jarrow Formulas CoQ10
Jarrow Formulas Organic Flaxseed Oil
Jarrow Formulas EPA-DHA Balance
and
Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Support

My PCT would be:

Competitive Edge Labs P.C.T. Assist
0/4/4/4/4/0
Driven Sports Lean Xtreme (cortisol control)
4/4/4/4/0/0
Toremifene (SERM)
120/90/60/30/0/0
Driven Sports Activate Xtreme (natty test booster)
0/0/4/4/4/4

I also have Aromasin (Exemestane) and Letro on hand just incase....

Anything else you'd recommend? I've never heard of people taking Superdrol/Mdrol for longer than 4 weeks regardless of the dose...so I hope I have my bases covered....

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
Nice yeap, you look considerably different for such a low risk cycle. I can say I love being on M-drol. It pumps me up good. Looks like it worked for you and you're 3 weeks off it.

vpdman

vpdman

Awards
Justdidit I really would recogmend u try the mdrol alone for about 5 weeks at 10mgs. I know that during week 5 I lost more fat than anything. I really felt as if the muscle gains were not as prevalent as they were in week 3 and 4. But regardless u want a slower and longer muscle build. Which helps in retention.

As for stacking I wouldn't do it. I mean mdrol is soo potent. It all depends on if this ur first cycle, what ur trying to do, and if ur ok with this being a full serious cycle. I went the low dose low risk route and it worked great for me. I'm hitten the gym just as strong. In fact I feel like I'm getting stronger recently.

Ur PCT looks solid so If ur looking to stack ud be ok. I didn't use tourine during this cycle and it started to kill me week 4 and 5.

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
Thanks for the response. I have used Mdrol before, but in a pulse up to 30mgs for 6 weeks. I think I will take your advise though and try the 5 weeks straight at 10mgs.

Would you feel you had any loss or gain in week 4 and 5. Or rather do you feel it made a difference to go the extra 2 weeks. There is speculation that Superdrol/Mdrol are ineffective after 3 weeks. I know this isn't true for the fact I continued to gain on into my 6th week when I pulsed it. Just wanted to know your thoughts at a low dose.

You mentioned that you may have lost some BF% during the 5th week...did you lose anything else? Strength? Weight?

As long as I have gains even if they are slow... I'll be happy. Just want to limit the bloat/water weight and Fat gain. I got really ill last summer and lost 20lbs....goes to show how important having proper meals/nutrition/training will do/wont do if you only doing 2 meals a day and not getting physical activity with my metabolism.

Thanks again for keeping up your log.

vpdman

vpdman

Awards
Yeah I def lost weight on week 5, but know I gained a lot of strength. It was more of a recomp effect by then since I didn't up my carbs to gain any more. And I think the batch number is 54221.

James26

James26

Awards
I have two bottles of M-Drol sitting on my disk right now. I planed on taking a low does cycle in Jan but then I started reading articles from searching on google about people getting liver failure from M-Drol.

I Know the guys that took m drol and got liver failure were probably taking more then they should have for longer then what was recommended? Then again maybe not. This is why I'm sceptible on following through my cycle.

Anyway if I do follow through with my cycle I will def be taking cycle asst, Liver Ade, Milk Thistle. What all did you take on cycle vdpman?

Then PCT Ill take Clomid 50/50/50/50 along with Aromasin at 25/25/25/25 Aromasin has ability to raise testosterone levels so I don't think a test booster would also need to be ran.