Androhard lv and ...?

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Ok I have 1 bottle of androhard lv, any suggestions on what else to stack it with? My goals are to increase strength and lean mass, looking to gain maybe 5 lbs over the cycle. I lift with a Defranco modified westside routine. Diet is variable but will be about 500 over maintenance. 25 years old, multiple cycles including most ph/ps and test, eq, dbol, chlor. Thanks for the answers.

catty66

catty66

Awards
I just finished stacking it with tren for five weeks. Great stack! Although, it might be a little more harsh than what you are looking for. Like Killerkandia said, stacking it with Dermacrine would definetely get you there. PP's 1-T would also be nice. I have used Androhard twice. I love it. I think it can compliment most of the DS and PH out there.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The new DeFranco WS routine? The increased DHT from the AndroHard will be awesome for the strength gains and recovery. 1-T will help with the LBM and augment the strength gains even more.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
The new DeFranco WS routine? The increased DHT from the AndroHard will be awesome for the strength gains and recovery. 1-T will help with the LBM and augment the strength gains even more.
1-T does sound nice with the androhard. And not a new routine for the public, he has been working on some new twists to his original protocols with some of his athletes. I have an in there so I get alot of the workouts Joe D uses on his athletes. Tried built like a badass too, wasn't bad but I would modify it if used again.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1-T does sound nice with the androhard. And not a new routine for the public, he has been working on some new twists to his original protocols with some of his athletes. I have an in there so I get alot of the workouts Joe D uses on his athletes. Tried built like a badass too, wasn't bad but I would modify it if used again.
I've been using his WS4SB v3 for about a month now as I've gotten over an AC injury, but it's helping augment my pulling strength even more. I don't follow it to a T, but I use many of the principles and add in a few twists that I find more applicable for MMA.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1T or Dermacrine definately, I think the 1T will yield better strength n mass gains personaly though.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1T or Dermacrine definately, I think the 1T will yield better strength n mass gains personaly though.
Agreed here as well. I think our 1T-LV is a good addition here. The feedback with our 1T-LV and Androhard-LV has been outstanding. :)

-John

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And why not stack all 3 :D???
Haha. You could do this, but I typically err on the side of caution overall. I think the novice or intermediate user would be fine with choosing either, but guys that are advanced could certainly benefit from both. :D

-John

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha. You could do this, but I typically err on the side of caution overall. I think the novice or intermediate user would be fine with choosing either, but guys that are advanced could certainly benefit from both. :D

-John
A Tbol-LV/1T-LV/Dermacrine stack sounds preeettyyyyyy sexy!!! hahah

ORRRRR Tbol-LV/1T-LV/AH-LV for a cutter... oohhh myyy!!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established

-John
But wait, there is more!!

Get some Tren LV and it is a frat part :D
:bigok:

I'd do it, just sayin :)

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I've been using his WS4SB v3 for about a month now as I've gotten over an AC injury, but it's helping augment my pulling strength even more. I don't follow it to a T, but I use many of the principles and add in a few twists that I find more applicable for MMA.
Definately improves pulling after an injury. I did some mma training for about 9 months and used a ws4sb and Martin Rooney influence type workout, lots of max effort work and then circuit style dynamic work, worked great for my fight endurance was through the roof, plus I fought heavyweight and was only 215 but this fat pig I fought died after the first 3 minutes.

As for the cycle 1-T is looking pretty sweet but I haven't tried tbol lv yet so still deciding, anybody wanna share their results on these stacks, other than I loved it. Strength increase, lbm gained, side effects?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definately improves pulling after an injury. I did some mma training for about 9 months and used a ws4sb and Martin Rooney influence type workout, lots of max effort work and then circuit style dynamic work, worked great for my fight endurance was through the roof, plus I fought heavyweight and was only 215 but this fat pig I fought died after the first 3 minutes.

As for the cycle 1-T is looking pretty sweet but I haven't tried tbol lv yet so still deciding, anybody wanna share their results on these stacks, other than I loved it. Strength increase, lbm gained, side effects?
I have yet to try PP's LV version but i can assure you they are top notch, i have used 1T and Tbol though, and can say the recomp was spot on. Severely cutting, 5 lb gain in muscle, strength steadily climbin week in and week out and a loss of a good 4% bf. Havnt used anything in a long time, but when i did this is what i experienced.

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
Turinabol :D

versatile compound
Turinabol LV would be great stacked with Androhard LV. Turinabol is highly anabolic, while the androhard is androgenic. This would support libido function.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Turinabol LV would be great stacked with Androhard LV. Turinabol is highly anabolic, while the androhard is androgenic. This would support libido function.
Sounds like an nice balanced cycle, would I run both at the same time or best staggered? And would the trs be enough for the pct or would I need more?

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like an nice balanced cycle, would I run both at the same time or best staggered? And would the trs be enough for the pct or would I need more?
You could stagger it but I'd run them side by side. TRS is great and would speed recovery to help keep your gains. I would still have to recommend a SERM. I won't even use epistane without a SERM.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Turinabol LV with Androhard LV would be what seems like the perfect combo.

The TRS stack plus some TCF-1 would be perfect. Ive never had a problem not using a SERM, but to each there own!

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Turinabol LV with Androhard LV would be what seems like the perfect combo.

The TRS stack plus some TCF-1 would be perfect. Ive never had a problem not using a SERM, but to each there own!
Thanks for the advices bros, any chance a sale is coming up so I can scoop up some of these products at a discount? I'm cheap I know.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did a cycle of Turinabol LV and loved it. Will def do another run of it. Strength gains were great and weight didnt jump up a lot.

Right now Im running AndroHard with Derma, Tren LV, and Epi. Loving it and the combo of AndroHard and Derma has helped keep my libido going. Tren trashed my sex drive last time I used it so its a marked improvement.

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
How do you guys feel about taking formestane lv post SERM? Would this be too soon and hinder hpta recovery? My ph was dimethazine and max lmg.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How do you guys feel about taking formestane lv post SERM? Would this be too soon and hinder hpta recovery? My ph was dimethazine and max lmg.
As in immediately post-SERM or after a couple of weeks to let everything restore itself? Personally, I consider Form as a mild PH since it can leah to HPTA suppression and it does convert to 4-OHT.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
As in immediately post-SERM or after a couple of weeks to let everything restore itself? Personally, I consider Form as a mild PH since it can leah to HPTA suppression and it does convert to 4-OHT.
I've only done this on aas cycles not ph's but I used to do a 4 week torem and sustain alpha pct then I'd do another 2 weeks or so of test p then do another 4 week pct, I feel the the slight offset from the second mini cycle really got my body rebounding to get my test back up to normal, then the second pct shot me into overdrive, just something I experimented with and liked, might be able to do that zombie use the form how I did the test p.

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
I've only done this on aas cycles not ph's but I used to do a 4 week torem and sustain alpha pct then I'd do another 2 weeks or so of test p then do another 4 week pct, I feel the the slight offset from the second mini cycle really got my body rebounding to get my test back up to normal, then the second pct shot me into overdrive, just something I experimented with and liked, might be able to do that zombie use the form how I did the test p.
Actually now that you mention it, I have popped a few caps dimethazine during PCT. I was thinking that I have enough SERM for 2 months so what the hell if I drag out PCT. Funny thing is, after using a couple caps (usually no more than 1 a week) I started feeling a rebound. PCT is going nicely with this strategy. Maybe there is something to it.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I've done it a 3 times, worked great after a long test p and eq 16 weeker with dermacrine at the end.

R

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
i would rec turanabol LV, ASGT and sustain LV with it for nice kick and help with gains.

D

Danpr321

Awards
I started ah and turinabol about week1/2 ago ...best stuff I ever stacked ....

D

Danpr321

Awards
I just started the ah and tbol stack a week and half ago ... All I can say is "fn awesome"!

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I started ah and turinabol about week1/2 ago ...best stuff I ever stacked ....
Seems to be the general consensus on here, turinabol it is unless I get some compelling evidence otherwise.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Seems to be the general consensus on here, turinabol it is unless I get some compelling evidence otherwise.
add in some mlmg and its real fun.. im on hdrol/mlmg/androhard and loving the recomp and strength.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
add in some mlmg and its real fun.. im on hdrol/mlmg/androhard and loving the recomp and strength.
I never got to try the original halodrol, how does hdrol compare? I am starting to regret not stocking up on more stuff before all the bans, oh brother :thinking:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I never got to try the original halodrol, how does hdrol compare? I am starting to regret not stocking up on more stuff before all the bans, oh brother :thinking:
I never ran hdrol but ran Turinabol LV and that stuff was potent. Really exceeded all my expections from the logs I have read.