m4ohn?

MrUniverse907

Banned
Awards
Anything needed to stack with this to make better, if so what? Also have a history of gyno, whats best for it, 6xox or nolva?

MrUniverse907

Banned
Awards
I have done the research, however I want testimonials to back it up, the good/bad, downs/ups, that kidna thing. Can read all ya want, but unless there are numbers to back it up doesnt mean much

rnrkennedy

I have done the research, however I want testimonials to back it up, the good/bad, downs/ups, that kidna thing. Can read all ya want, but unless there are numbers to back it up doesnt mean much
You're probably out of luck there. These compounds are too new at this point for people to have posted statistically meaningful results from stacks. There's a lot of conjecture regarding different stacks and their potential effects, but no hard numbers yet. Of course, if you've truly done the research, you should be able to devise your own stack and experiment on yourself. If you haven't and wait for someone else to do so, the materials will be scheduled before you get a chance to try them.

MrUniverse907

Banned
Awards
yeah good point, considering in about 2/3 weeks that god damn US govt is going to **** us all

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
there is plenty of threads, especially in the cycle logs section about m4ohn. Spend more than 1 minute looking and you might come up with something.

rnrkennedy

there is plenty of threads, especially in the cycle logs section about m4ohn. Spend more than 1 minute looking and you might come up with something.
Chill bro. :) He was referring to results from stacks using M4OHN and other substances. Given that, he could spend all day searching for answers and not find anything (lots of conjecture, but no numbers).

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Chill bro. :) He was referring to results from stacks using M4OHN and other substances. Given that, he could spend all day searching for answers and not find anything (lots of conjecture, but no numbers).
there are numbers man, actually if you check the cycle log section, theres 4 threads on the first page.

chemicaldreamer

Awards
There are lots of threads out there... it's been one of the most talked thing in this forum in awhile.

rnrkennedy

There are lots of threads out there... it's been one of the most talked thing in this forum in awhile.
Weird. I can't find a single thread where someone has posted meaningful results from a completed long-term cycle of M4OHN stacked with another PS. Obviously not a good testimony to my research skills. :eek:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 16
mattrag Anabolics 1
Anabolics 16
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 1