m4ohn? - AnabolicMinds.com

m4ohn?

  1. Banned
    MrUniverse907's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    m4ohn?


    Anything needed to stack with this to make better, if so what? Also have a history of gyno, whats best for it, 6xox or nolva?

  2. rnrkennedy
    Guest
    rnrkennedy's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by MrUniverse907
    Anything needed to stack with this to make better, if so what? Also have a history of gyno, whats best for it, 6xox or nolva?
    Doing your own research can be fun and rewarding! http://anabolicminds.com/forum/searc...searchid=72451
  3. Banned
    MrUniverse907's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    I have done the research, however I want testimonials to back it up, the good/bad, downs/ups, that kidna thing. Can read all ya want, but unless there are numbers to back it up doesnt mean much
    •   
       

  4. rnrkennedy
    Guest
    rnrkennedy's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by MrUniverse907
    I have done the research, however I want testimonials to back it up, the good/bad, downs/ups, that kidna thing. Can read all ya want, but unless there are numbers to back it up doesnt mean much
    You're probably out of luck there. These compounds are too new at this point for people to have posted statistically meaningful results from stacks. There's a lot of conjecture regarding different stacks and their potential effects, but no hard numbers yet. Of course, if you've truly done the research, you should be able to devise your own stack and experiment on yourself. If you haven't and wait for someone else to do so, the materials will be scheduled before you get a chance to try them.
  5. Banned
    MrUniverse907's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    yeah good point, considering in about 2/3 weeks that god damn US govt is going to **** us all
  6. IBE Representative
    JBlaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,557
    Rep Power
    8453

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MrUniverse907
    I have done the research, however I want testimonials to back it up, the good/bad, downs/ups, that kidna thing. Can read all ya want, but unless there are numbers to back it up doesnt mean much
    there is plenty of threads, especially in the cycle logs section about m4ohn. Spend more than 1 minute looking and you might come up with something.
  7. rnrkennedy
    Guest
    rnrkennedy's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by JonBlaze639
    there is plenty of threads, especially in the cycle logs section about m4ohn. Spend more than 1 minute looking and you might come up with something.
    Chill bro. He was referring to results from stacks using M4OHN and other substances. Given that, he could spend all day searching for answers and not find anything (lots of conjecture, but no numbers).
  8. IBE Representative
    JBlaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,557
    Rep Power
    8453

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by rnrkennedy
    Chill bro. He was referring to results from stacks using M4OHN and other substances. Given that, he could spend all day searching for answers and not find anything (lots of conjecture, but no numbers).
    there are numbers man, actually if you check the cycle log section, theres 4 threads on the first page.
  9. New Member
    chemicaldreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    38
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    149

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by rnrkennedy
    Chill bro. He was referring to results from stacks using M4OHN and other substances. Given that, he could spend all day searching for answers and not find anything (lots of conjecture, but no numbers).
    There are lots of threads out there... it's been one of the most talked thing in this forum in awhile.
  10. rnrkennedy
    Guest
    rnrkennedy's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by chemicaldreamer
    There are lots of threads out there... it's been one of the most talked thing in this forum in awhile.
    Weird. I can't find a single thread where someone has posted meaningful results from a completed long-term cycle of M4OHN stacked with another PS. Obviously not a good testimony to my research skills.
  11. rnrkennedy
    Guest
    rnrkennedy's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by JonBlaze639
    there are numbers man, actually if you check the cycle log section, theres 4 threads on the first page.
    Sorry about that. My bad.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Sifu's M4OHN log
    By sifu in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 05-23-2004, 06:51 PM
  2. M4OHN with Absolved?
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 04-22-2004, 11:06 PM
  3. where is the liquid M4OHN?
    By pestis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-22-2004, 04:35 AM
  4. m4ohn is up at designersupp's now.
    By flexster in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 04-18-2004, 10:42 AM
  5. M4OHN dosage for women?
    By pestis in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-15-2004, 11:58 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in