m4ohn? - AnabolicMinds.com

m4ohn?

1. Banned

m4ohn?

Anything needed to stack with this to make better, if so what? Also have a history of gyno, whats best for it, 6xox or nolva?

2. rnrkennedy

Quote Originally Posted by MrUniverse907
    Anything needed to stack with this to make better, if so what? Also have a history of gyno, whats best for it, 6xox or nolva?
    Doing your own research can be fun and rewarding! http://anabolicminds.com/forum/searc...searchid=72451
  3. Banned

I have done the research, however I want testimonials to back it up, the good/bad, downs/ups, that kidna thing. Can read all ya want, but unless there are numbers to back it up doesnt mean much
    •   

4. rnrkennedy

I have done the research, however I want testimonials to back it up, the good/bad, downs/ups, that kidna thing. Can read all ya want, but unless there are numbers to back it up doesnt mean much
    You're probably out of luck there. These compounds are too new at this point for people to have posted statistically meaningful results from stacks. There's a lot of conjecture regarding different stacks and their potential effects, but no hard numbers yet. Of course, if you've truly done the research, you should be able to devise your own stack and experiment on yourself. If you haven't and wait for someone else to do so, the materials will be scheduled before you get a chance to try them.
  5. Banned

yeah good point, considering in about 2/3 weeks that god damn US govt is going to **** us all
  6. IBE Representative

there is plenty of threads, especially in the cycle logs section about m4ohn. Spend more than 1 minute looking and you might come up with something.
  7. rnrkennedy

Quote Originally Posted by JonBlaze639
    there is plenty of threads, especially in the cycle logs section about m4ohn. Spend more than 1 minute looking and you might come up with something.
    Chill bro. He was referring to results from stacks using M4OHN and other substances. Given that, he could spend all day searching for answers and not find anything (lots of conjecture, but no numbers).
  8. IBE Representative

Quote Originally Posted by rnrkennedy
    Chill bro. He was referring to results from stacks using M4OHN and other substances. Given that, he could spend all day searching for answers and not find anything (lots of conjecture, but no numbers).
    there are numbers man, actually if you check the cycle log section, theres 4 threads on the first page.
  9. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by rnrkennedy
    There are lots of threads out there... it's been one of the most talked thing in this forum in awhile.
  10. rnrkennedy

Quote Originally Posted by chemicaldreamer
    There are lots of threads out there... it's been one of the most talked thing in this forum in awhile.
    Weird. I can't find a single thread where someone has posted meaningful results from a completed long-term cycle of M4OHN stacked with another PS. Obviously not a good testimony to my research skills.
  11. rnrkennedy

Quote Originally Posted by JonBlaze639
    there are numbers man, actually if you check the cycle log section, theres 4 threads on the first page.
    Sorry about that. My bad.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Sifu's M4OHN log
    By sifu in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 05-23-2004, 06:51 PM
  2. M4OHN with Absolved?
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 04-22-2004, 11:06 PM
  3. where is the liquid M4OHN?