could use some help with this h drol m drol

Xx Beastmode

Awards
hey guys i am about to start my first cycle. and could use some help with it please. im 6'4 215 and am 22 yrs old have been training hard as possible for last 5 yrs i have done my research for the last year and finally started to nut up and do it already. and i have decided to use CEL h drol and m drol here just a really basic blue print would really like someone to fill in the details for me (mgs of each)
im thinkin this be a good cycle
pre load milk thistle haw berrie2 weeks then start
h drol-week one
then h drol and sd for weeks 2 through 4
pct nolva and ?

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
as a 1st cycle. keep it simple and safe so you know what works for you

hdrol is a good start and save the SD for a future cycle.

Xx Beastmode

Awards
ya man thanks but if u were to do it how would u run that cycle

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
i would advocate researching 1st to see how others have run it here but i like this:

preload milk thistle and hawthorn for ~10-14 days
on cycle: hdrol 50,50,75,75,75 + cycle support
PCT: serm 20,20,10,10 and a test booster such as bioforge

taurine if you get back pumps on the hdrol, and rememebr to drink lots of water

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMO, M-Drol does not need to be stacked with anything.

Xx Beastmode

Awards
i have done a lot of resaerch some ppl were stackin them wit good results a lot of my buddies took that 5 deca zol from complete nuttion and its h drol and sd stacked and they had good results .. i know sd is harsh i know what im in for but only wanted to do sd for three weeks some1 did h drol weeks 1-3 and h drol and sd for weeks 3-6 they said u want to finsih with sd u know so u finish strong i want the strength gains from sd. so h drol week one the h drol and sd for weeks 2-4 wouldnt that work pretty good u think

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i have done a lot of resaerch some ppl were stackin them wit good results a lot of my buddies took that 5 deca zol from complete nuttion and its h drol and sd stacked and they had good results .. i know sd is harsh i know what im in for but only wanted to do sd for three weeks some1 did h drol weeks 1-3 and h drol and sd for weeks 3-6 they said u want to finsih with sd u know so u finish strong i want the strength gains from sd. so h drol week one the h drol and sd for weeks 2-4 wouldnt that work pretty good u think
I would not listen to your friends. They obviously have complete disregard for their health and yours if they would suggest such a cycle. You need to learn your own body and what works and what doesnt. One compound may give you terrible sides while the next doesn't and your buddy's results may yield the opposite result.

Not to mention the heptatoxicity to your liver of stacking SD with another methyl.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
at 6'4 215 have your natural gains stopped? if you eat enough you should be able to bulk further no problem

Xx Beastmode

Awards
yea man i got diet down just want to hosently i was justy goin to go get a bottle of 5 deca zol but i decide 4 weeks of sd is to bad. i am goin to do this cycle thats why im keepin it shorti just need some recommendations on the dosing. if this goes good then im goin to pin sustanton next cycle
so can someone plz fill in the mgs for me
i will be takin cel cycle assist

week one h drol
then weeks 2-4 h drol and m drol
post cycle tamox and bio forge test boost? just plz help me get my cycle filled in i want serious strength gains while not gettin fat as **** i never drink so my liver is good and **** liver most rezilient organ in the body long as u dont kill it it will come back to normal so this cycle should be fine not like im takin anadrol

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
mdrol is more toxic than anadrol, just FYI

here's an outline
day 1-5 mdrol 10
day 6-20 mdrol 20
day 10-20 hdrol 50
day 21-30 hdrol 75
day 31-35 hdrol 75-100

i dislike the combination of mdrol and halodrol usually. I think it's hard to write an outline that goes by weeks. So i kind of compromised with the days. I also dislike following a pre-prepared cycle outline like this when you don't know how you respond. These doses could be too much, or too little, so I think people should dose by feel at their own discretion. Just don't do anything stupid. A cycle outline like that ^ is more of a rough guideline.

Still I think at 6'4 you have a lot of room to grow and expand. Maybe you are very lean and have a high metabolism. But maybe you just need to eat more calories. Anyway i disagree with your friends, the mdrol should be at the front of the cycle so you get bigger gains earlier and spend more time with the gains before PCT.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is this ur first cycle? Lol superdrol is the most wicked one out there

I wouldnt run it- i see your deadset on running it- just try to stay safe

whats ur pct?

Xx Beastmode

Awards
Lol I would finish wit h drol but that's like goin from driving a BMW to driving driving a mo ped . That makes since man putting on the strength and keeping it for a while . I know this cycle is some serious **** I know they are both methlys I am set on doin it I really do appreciate your guys help . I have tamox as pct anything thing else I should take wit it . And what time of day do u think is best to take the stuff and the Oct mornin or night and what mgs of everything should I digest

Xx Beastmode

Awards
And I know handfuls of ppl doin the same stack they are all fine and all gettin sick strength gains wit not to bad of sides ima big boy you guys think I should take Cel m drol and h drol or complete nutritions has both

Xx Beastmode

Awards
The main reason I'm only 215 is bc my legs aren't that big but my upper body is huge ya I'm that guy t.that everyone make fun of my chicken legs lol but I bench 315 and curl 135 2 sets of 8 like nothin .. and the reason I'm running this cycle is bc I'm juicin so I'm tryin to get really big not trying to do a bunch of little cycles rather just do one big one a yr. I know ppl took it and didn't have good pct like me and are still big and all good after everything takin this stack for 4 weeks and I'm only takin the SDfor 3 weeks and have tamox on hand .. You guys feel me lol

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice post, Unreal!

I suggest using two separate products when stacking. This allows you to play with the doses, as needed.

What do you have lined up for support for pre/ON/post?

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
dude your friends seem to know everything just ask them how to dose it...

you ask for advice some of the guys i trust most on this site come in and give good advice and you dont listen.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Unreal hit it on the head. Don't start h drol first. Get a week into m drol than throw in hd. The h drol is to just essentially be the icing on the cake. It will just give you another couple lbs and hopefully make your gains easier to keep. 5 weeks h drol 3 weeks m drol first week solo m drol and your golden.

Xx Beastmode

Awards
How about h drol for 5 days then o drol and I drol for 20days then just h drol for 5 more days or something like that how would I dose that or what would be a good way to dose there what mgs . And how much tamox for pct like 20-20-10-10and what else should I take for a real good pct

Xx Beastmode

Awards
My bad on typos talk about h droll and m drol just on my phone so that's why I **** ed up