Masteron/var cycle

bjohnson87

bjohnson87

Awards
Hey everyone looking for a good lean dry cycle don't wanna put on to much weight just little size but mostly lean down what do u guys think of 400mg of masteron prop and 50-100mg of var Ed let me know ur thoughts anyone have experience with this exact cycle thanks

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
var was worthless 50mgs x 8 weeks IME like an overpired hdrol

Id run some test w this and if you wanna cut just prop n tren ace + winstrol worked great for me

bjohnson87

bjohnson87

Awards
Yea thought of that too but I had awful sides on tren so was thinking of mast

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
honestly u dont need that much tren. if it is good quality, you dont need more than 50mgs eod. i was 240lbs and using only 50mg eod and dropped down to 210 in a cutting cycle, veiny and strong as ****.

heres what i am doing for the cut next spring, really excited:

1-10 100mgs eod test ace
3-10 100mgs eod masteron prop
5-10 50mgs eod tren ace
5-10 75mgs anavar ed

anavar is the same deal as tren. u get real pure substance and u dont need a whole lot. also, diet and cardio r key, hence y the tren is kept a little low as some would say to still be able to perform cardio, yet still become a beast.

bjohnson87

bjohnson87

Awards
Thanks bro that sounds sick I'm good try this don't see how u could go wrong I'll keep updated

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
i don't see the point in running mast unless you're bf is already low. i've ran it before when i was at about 12% and wished i had waited till i was a little leaner. it did nothing to lean me out but didn't make me retain water either. now var on the other hand, was great either way

H

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
var was worthless 50mgs x 8 weeks IME like an overpired hdrol

Id run some test w this and if you wanna cut just prop n tren ace + winstrol worked great for me
agree 1000%.

Var is crap. The reason people think its so amazing is because it is so ****ing expensive

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i agree that mast is pretty useless unless your bodyfat is very low. it doesn't add any gains and it won't cut your bodyfat. And i've also heard from lots of people that var is overrated, and pretty useless unless you're dosing it in the 80-100mg region. Of course there's always people who respond well who can use less... but chances are a moderate dose of var/masteron will be pretty weak