New To this

NickyZ46

Awards
I have been working out seriously for about 6 years now, i was played football all through high school and my first 2 years of college and now that i am done with that I am able to try a cycle of some sort because there is no more testing. As of right now i am 6' 2" 215 at about 14-16 percent bf. I plan on cutting down to about 200 lbs or so and trying a cycle. I have done some research online about proper support supps and proper pct but I was not sure whether to start with a ph cycle or aas. I was leaning toward a sdrol epistane bridge to start out like i have seen many on here do but i am open to suggestions. Also, I do not know where to get prohormones or aas online because I've heard of alot of sites selling knockoffs and I do not want to waste money. If someone can give me suggestions on a good starting out cycle and also a legit website Id really appreciate it. By the way I'm 21 years old, 22 in november which is when I plan on starting the cycle because i want to take my time making sure i have everything i need and am fully aware of what I am doing. I dont want to make any stupid mistakes.
thanks
Nick

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
someones gonna suggest halo.

i can smell it.

NickyZ46

Awards
looking around I have seen good reviews on beastdrol which seems to be superdrol clone and epistrong. Would four weeks of beastdrol followed by epistrong for 6 weeks be a good first cycle? And would nolva alone for 5 weeks be acceptable for pct?

NickyZ46

Awards
Here is what I have in mind for a superdrol epistane cycle (please critique this, I want to do this right)

Beastdrol 10/20/20/30
Epistrong 0/0/0/0/?/?/?/?/?/?(i do not know what dosage to use)

PCT
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20

support supps(starting 2 weeks before cycle and taken throughout pct also)
Liv 52
Cycle support
Fish oil

Please let me know if this looks solid I am open to any suggestions

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
if this is your fiirst run i would just use one compound no need to stack.

if you wanna do superdrol, beastdrol by ntbm seems like it is the one to use right now.

do a bridge or stack another time see how you respond to this first.

maybe 3-4 weeks beastdrol 20/20/20-30/20-30

could prob stay at 20 the whole time but if you need to go to 30. No reason to over do it on your first cycle, but at the same time you wanna make it worth it

NickyZ46

Awards
thanks, so i should just plan 20/20/20/20 or 30 depending on how things feel and the pct of nolva 40/40/20/20 is alright?

NickyZ46

Awards
I will be starting this cycle in Jan most likely as I'm still trying to cut down as low as i can first but my plan is

Beastdrol 20/20/20/30
pct
nolva 40/40/20/20

I want to purchase everything i need for this cycle now so i can have everything prepared. i have a few questions, first where is the best site to purchase the beastdrol and the nolva, and also what support supps should i take all i had in mind was CycleSupport and maybe liv52 please help me guys!!

NickyZ46

Awards
any help? I just am worried about getting bootleg supps because i have seen people on here talking about how some are fake i just want to have the right stuff here.

2buff

2buff

Awards
I have been running H-drol from CEL by it's lonesome with great results, but not sure if it's still available anymore.