What goes best together? PP's tren, Purus m14-e, phera, ibe epi, halo

twistedfords

Awards
  • Established
I am looking at going a few different ways with this. I have a collection of goodies in the fridge and decide what way to go.

Some say just do them straight but i am looking for a good bulking stack but not to harsh. My main goal is size and strength.

I would like to stack something with the tren since its non-meth.
What would be my best choice?

ON hand to choose from.

Primordial perfomance 1t-tren
IBE epi
Phera plex
primordial performance turinabol
purus m14-e
primordial perfomance 1-t
Primordial perfomance andro hard
primordial perfomance dermacrine
Primordial perfomance sustain

so what is my best way to use what i have on hand and to gain size. I know there is a lot to choose from, and this is why i am asking.

I am sitting at about 185 right now, and i am 5'7". I was 200 before summer started but my size always gets knocked down in the summer from working 70 hour work weeks. Just not enough time on my hands to keep up with it. On the other hand i have lost body fat and not to much muscle this summer.

My goal would be to be back up over 200 and keep it that way.

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
i'd say go with the tren and phera.

twistedfords

Awards
  • Established
i'd say go with the tren and phera.
That is what i was thinking at first but then i was thinking what about the purus labs m14-e with tren. Its m,14ad and epi.

Or the m14-e with the 1-t. Since m14ad is supposed to have less sides then phera.

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
M14-e or phera. The m14e would be a little more interesting to me though..

twistedfords

Awards
  • Established
If i were to do the Phera tren stack i think it would look like this.

Phera
1t-tren transdermal
andro hard
sustain alpha 3 on 3 off
dermacrine for test base to just make things easyer or is the amount of derma in the 1t-tren enough?
and all the support supplaments cycle support, p5p, vitex,

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would say phera and tren or phera and epi.
Phera seems like it would go awesome with tren and the strength gains would be crazy.

Spawn has already been proven to work well many time so that's a good but very dry option as well.

Tren m14-e sounds insane in awesomeness and danger. Even though tren is not s methyl from my understanding it had pretty much just as much damage on liver an everything else so now you would be stacking 2 methyls and one non methyl that is practically methylated as well. Sounds bad to me.

twistedfords

Awards
  • Established
I would say phera and tren or phera and epi.
Phera seems like it would go awesome with tren and the strength gains would be crazy.

Spawn has already been proven to work well many time so that's a good but very dry option as well.

Tren m14-e sounds insane in awesomeness and danger. Even though tren is not s methyl from my understanding it had pretty much just as much damage on liver an everything else so now you would be stacking 2 methyls and one non methyl that is practically methylated as well. Sounds bad to me.

Isn't spawn tren epi?

See this is what i wanted to know. I was not sure how harsh m14-e was. I know its two methyls in one but both are low dose. I am not looking to make my liver jump out and punch me in the face.

I respond very well to ph's even at low dose. So I was thinking about running the tren 3 to 4 pumps insted of 5. And running a lower dose of the Methyls.

I am kind of set on running the tren. Maybe i will save the m14e for a later cycle and stack it with the derma or maybe the 1-t ?

twistedfords

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone logged a tren phera cycle or a tren epi cycle?