help m-drol

T

turbo91awd

Awards
ok guys im new to this stuff. im 33 a little tubby not really but feel that way. some friends of mine gave me some m-drol to take while working out. when i look for what to take with the m-drol i get really confused. one says this other says that. i really want to take it but want to be safe before during and after. i cant afford big money but not gonna go cheap either. pre, cycle, and post. one thing is the serm were can i get it. heard it was only through m.d. with script. like i said i know i need sups. but so many different kinds dont want liver problems and really dont want gyno.lol so please help please.

O

on the run

Awards
imo dont bother with mdrol if you have high bf%, cut first then use it to bulk

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is your training history and supplement use history? From how this reads, it doesn't sound like you've invested a lot of time in supplement use particularly. If that's the case, I'd use a lot of other basic things before jumping to this.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
if you are 5'11 180 and chubby you should work on diet, and training. Maybe play around with some supps. Not steroids like mdrol. Especially if you can't "afford big money" to cycle safely.

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
^^ that. throw it away dude. why do you think these get banned all the time? people not using them right then raising hell about it.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just google "research chemical tamoxifen"

I'd drop fat first since a recomp is so hard to do. M drol is one of the harshes steroids out there so be ready for the sides such as possible feeling like crap and lathargy. Also sd is the hardest of all steroids to keep the gains since they come so fast. So have that in mind.

T

turbo91awd

Awards
dont have alot of history with other sups just mainly blackpowder and syntha -6 protein shakes. like i said didnt know much about it. i really dont wanna get much bigger just want whats there muscle. i start training mma in a couple of weeks so the bf will drop pretty quick. dont really want the roids but would like to gain strength more than anything thanks for the advice. any other good supps that would more help me for what i am trying to do?????

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If all you have experience with is pre-workout and protein, do not use that. To be honest, getting your nutrition and your training on point is going to be the biggest factor of all of this. But if you are set on bring supplements in, I'd say creatine monohydrate along with some BCAAs and maybe beta alanine intra workout. And for strength gains a much safer way, you could look into Prime, but again, I wouldn't even recommend that.

T

turbo91awd

Awards
ok thanks man for the info i think i will take your advice and stay away from the m-drol. i will look into the things you said where could i find info on a good diet plan???? and where would be a good place to look for those supps you mentioned???

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok thanks man for the info i think i will take your advice and stay away from the m-drol. i will look into the things you said where could i find info on a good diet plan???? and where would be a good place to look for those supps you mentioned???
I have to rep you for being smart and making the right decision. So many people come on here and it's clear they are not ready, nor possess the right body statistics to run a cycle and refuse to listen to us and fight to the death when we tell them work on diet and training... get the right stats... THEN cycle.

Reps to you turbo.

You're on the site with good info on diet. Feel free to ask in here any questions about diet bud.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad that's the choice you're going with.

As far as finding a solid diet plan, there's a lot of stuff here on the forums or just out there in general. The main things would be understanding the proper macro splits for fat/protein/carbs and overall cals. A post that helped me understand things better was this:

http://www.usplabsdirect.com/forum/nutritional-timing/1621-nutrition-everything-you-wanted-know-how-build-perfect-diet.html

And the products, you could get them virtually anywhere and from virtually any company. The store right here (nutraplanet) is great with their shipping and has very low costs, so that's where I've been ordering from lately.

I'm sure others can chime in on this as well and offer some more in depth answers, but just learn to use that search button my man and prepare to learn, learn, learn! ;)

T

turbo91awd

Awards
great thanks to all who helped mostly you midwest i will do some searching thanks you guys and will def. stay with this site seems like great people willing to help the neewbies thanks again.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great thanks to all who helped mostly you midwest i will do some searching thanks you guys and will def. stay with this site seems like great people willing to help the neewbies thanks again.
Yep definetely a lot of guys that know their stuff here man. Just research, read, and listen and get that diet and training on lock down and you will be G2G

T

turbo91awd

Awards
i hope so, it really hrad to get my diet right. i hate veggies and with my work schedule its really hard for me to eat right on the days i work. i work ten hours then hit the gym after work so by the time i get home dont have time for a healthy meal like i should.