Week-1-6 - Cynostane mg to be determined have 1.5 bottles
week 1-12 150mg Test C
Week 7-12 IGF1 40MCG 5x a week
Week 13-24- 850 Test, 600 Tren E
Week 13-18- 50mg anadrol
Week 22-27 50mg anadrol
week 25-30 Taper on Tren and Test
week 30-32 cruise 150mg test C

PCT to be determined getting it all soon have my clomid and nolva, and aromasin, just need to get some adex for on cycle.

hCG will be 15,000 ius split over the 7-8 months.

250iu 2x a week every other month. and then some in PCT.

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
If you're going to blast cruise why PCT at all until you're completely done? Also, I'd consider your IGF-1 3x/wk PWO.

BEAST

SupermanStrng

Banned
Awards
i like IGF on my workout days,

i usually do it either Post workout or PRE bed.

wake up feelin great

i contemplated staying on a little longer for the cruise phase after the blast , i just need to source my hCG (not asking, i dont need help)

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
No problems mang, just looks like one decent length cycle instead of true blast/cruises I'm used to seeing :)

BEAST

Wilderbeast

Wilderbeast

Awards
  • Established
i like IGF on my workout days,

i usually do it either Post workout or PRE bed.

wake up feelin great

i contemplated staying on a little longer for the cruise phase after the blast , i just need to source my hCG (not asking, i dont need help)
As far as the IGF-1, feel free to do whatever works for you I just know several people who have used it pre or post every workout per week and then switched to 2-3x /wk and got better results, but then some say ED. GL!

BEAST

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
if your gonna blast and cruise why are you coming off at all? secondly the cruise is a little low i would bump it up to 200mg-250mg a week rather than 150, you are taking tren and abombs your gonna want slightly elevated test levels on your cruise to retain as much as possible, not to mention keep your joints and tendons well lubricated.

Lastly be very careful when using adex with this cycle u got tren and abombs you dont want to rupture a tendon, last idk if u use anadrol a lot but remember that its a DHT based steroid and the gyno can be prevented with nolva and not adex.

Dont use HCG in PCT, and u may wanna use hcg for the times you are on your blasts rather than a month on month off schedule. Also make sure u have your blood pressure taken in the morning and at night you are really gonig to need to keep an eye on it during ur blast.

SupermanStrng

Banned
Awards
if your gonna blast and cruise why are you coming off at all? secondly the cruise is a little low i would bump it up to 200mg-250mg a week rather than 150, you are taking tren and abombs your gonna want slightly elevated test levels on your cruise to retain as much as possible, not to mention keep your joints and tendons well lubricated.

Lastly be very careful when using adex with this cycle u got tren and abombs you dont want to rupture a tendon, last idk if u use anadrol a lot but remember that its a DHT based steroid and the gyno can be prevented with nolva and not adex.

Dont use HCG in PCT, and u may wanna use hcg for the times you are on your blasts rather than a month on month off schedule. Also make sure u have your blood pressure taken in the morning and at night you are really gonig to need to keep an eye on it during ur blast.
i know the cruise is a little low, but its just enough for normal levels of hormones, so when i do Blast its much crazier.

Just because its DHT based doesnt mean its only prevented with nolva as estrone and estradiol is freed from SHBG.

ive used Anadrol before no issues with it.

BP has been fine always even on tren clen and other burners at the same time.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
i know the cruise is a little low, but its just enough for normal levels of hormones, so when i do Blast its much crazier.

Just because its DHT based doesnt mean its only prevented with nolva as estrone and estradiol is freed from SHBG.

ive used Anadrol before no issues with it.

BP has been fine always even on tren clen and other burners at the same time.
Im just saying nolva is the best way of preventing the gyno from abombs because of the increased estrogen receptor affinity caused from anadrol. Its not the aromatization you have to worry about. Rather its more likely a result of the prolactin and increased estrogen receptor affinity. I only said it becuase i was not sure if it was ur first time using. But if u have run it before you clearly would know ur body's response to it better than i would.

SupermanStrng

Banned
Awards
Im just saying nolva is the best way of preventing the gyno from abombs because of the increased estrogen receptor affinity caused from anadrol. Its not the aromatization you have to worry about. Rather its more likely a result of the prolactin and increased estrogen receptor affinity. I only said it becuase i was not sure if it was ur first time using. But if u have run it before you clearly would know ur body's response to it better than i would.
i see where your going with that. but increased receptor affinity vs increased receptor binding w high estrogen.

its a 2 way street. if estro is high from test i need to lower estrogen, even with increased receptor affinity, if estro is lower theres no reason wo worry about it.

Prolactin only present in high estrogen environment.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
i see where your going with that. but increased receptor affinity vs increased receptor binding w high estrogen.

its a 2 way street. if estro is high from test i need to lower estrogen, even with increased receptor affinity, if estro is lower theres no reason wo worry about it.

Prolactin only present in high estrogen environment.
this is true. Again this was said without prior knowlege of u using abombs. For some ppl anadrol causes gyno very quickly. For others it doesnt. Do whatever works for u.