Advise - In Week 14 of 18 (Something Isn't Right)

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
1-6 DBol @30mg ED
1-12 Deca @400mg W
12-18 Winny @50mg ED
1-18 Test Blend (Pentadex) @750mg W

I'm in week 14.
I assumed that me stopping Deca 2 weeks ago, picking up Winny, and taking 10mg a nolva a day (along with some natural diuretics, ie-dandelion root) would help me shed some water and tone down a bit.

When I stopped the Deca and started trying to lose the bloat I was 200, now I'm a little over 210. The bloat is going down and my muscles are looking much better. BF is about 15% max, fairly clean bulk (I cant eat junk, I get sick).

Problem is that I can't carry this weight. My calves are killing me, my body crashes about 10+ hours a day, and I am constantly breathing out of my mouth (fatigue), and my heart is taking a serious toll on itself.

Water isn't leaving. Weight keeps going up.
What should I do?

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I should fine tune my question. Other than the obvious diet/cardio answer.

I am just hoping someone has more experience than I do with the following:

1) First time Deca user. How long does it take to stop effecting me upon stopping? It's
been more than 2 weeks and I am gaining at the same pace as if I was on.

2) I have never used Nolva during cycle. I think it is giving me fatigue. Smart idea to
help lessen the bloat of not?

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
wish I could help you, I personally have never used Nolva during cycle neither.
Good luck, someone will come through shortly to shed some light on the subject.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
BP is off right now, too hard to say because technically I am overweight and my heart isn't used to it that fast.

Deca half life is 14 days, that explains that. So it wont even be completely gone for 28.

Nolva causes fatigue in some users. I didnt have that side last time, but its either that or I am over trained.

So I will just take 2 days off and see how I feel.

Nitrox

Nitrox

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Correct me if I am wrong but since Nolva is a SERM, don't expect it to do much for water gain. Ideally you would be using an AI like Arimidex or Aromasin, no?

CJ Lugnut

Awards
BP is off right now, too hard to say because technically I am overweight and my heart isn't used to it that fast.

Deca half life is 14 days, that explains that. So it wont even be completely gone for 28.

Nolva causes fatigue in some users. I didnt have that side last time, but its either that or I am over trained.

So I will just take 2 days off and see how I feel.
Just a heads up regarding the half life of deca. While you are correct the half life is 14 days, this does not mean it will have left your system after 28 days. If you were taking 400 mg per week, after 14 days 200 mg would be in your system, 14 days later 100 mg, 14 days later 50 mg, and so on. Deca can remain in your system for 6 month, hence making it a bad choice for drug tested athletes.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just a heads up regarding the half life of deca. While you are correct the half life is 14 days, this does not mean it will have left your system after 28 days. If you were taking 400 mg per week, after 14 days 200 mg would be in your system, 14 days later 100 mg, 14 days later 50 mg, and so on. Deca can remain in your system for 6 month, hence making it a bad choice for drug tested athletes.
Deca can actually be detected for up to 18 months.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
Correct me if I am wrong but since Nolva is a SERM, don't expect it to do much for water gain. Ideally you would be using an AI like Arimidex or Aromasin, no?

correct.

CJ Lugnut

Awards
Deca can actually be detected for up to 18 months.
Thanks for clarifying Rodja. I have yet to use deca during a cycle, so other than the long half life I really can't add much else regarding this compound.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
cycle carbs!!! been there, done that, got past it.

3days pure protein (whey shakes, egg whites, steak, chicken breast)
4th day 400g+ complex carbs.

i give you my word after 2 mini cycles of that ^ you will have lost water weight/fat/usless junk. and your heart will feel better.

also, try to stay away from red meat, you say your heart is taking a beating. mayb try taking an aspirin here and there.

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
Use an AI (preferably Aromasin) instead of the Nolva.
You're on a good dose of test, and the Winstrol is freeing up a ton of it (especially if it is oral), which is why you're likely still gaining a bunch of weight. Winstrol by itself doesn't add much weight, but it can add a good amount of mass when combined with a hefty dose of test (I also know this from experience).

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
It's been a while, I start PCT Monday. I quit Deca 5 or 6 weeks ago...

I was told that Nolva would help shed a little water, saw some articles online about it as well. Either way, I capped out at 212.5 and dropped to about 208.

It's coming off...no change in diet or training.

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
It's been a while, I start PCT Monday. I quit Deca 5 or 6 weeks ago...

I was told that Nolva would help shed a little water, saw some articles online about it as well. Either way, I capped out at 212.5 and dropped to about 208.

It's coming off...no change in diet or training.
Those articles are old. I've got AAS books that say that Deca is only mildly suppressive, but that doesn't mean that its true.