Cant do it!

michael75

michael75

Awards
I know i`ll get flamed,i`ll be told i`m a girl and that i need to get some balls,but i just cant stick that pin in,it`s not really the pain,just the thought of metal in my leg stops me.

So i started my dbol last week and am going good with that,but now i`m stuck with 20 250mg amps of Irans finest test E...I really thought i`d be able to step up to the next level,this is the third time i`ve sat with it all in front of me ready to go and nothing,i just end up packing it all away.

Damn,obviously i aint cut out for all this.Has anyone else experienced this? I keep looking at that 23g 1" pin and think it looks like a harpoon.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
You're a girl, you need to get some balls.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
You're a girl, you need to get some balls.
lol....

op, why not get someone to do it for you for the first time. then when you realize how silly you're being you can do it from then on.

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
sounds like lennoxchi wants to stick you in the butt

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
quad 1" Try the 1.5" glute, that's a "harpoon"... Was nervous and shaking like a scared little grl. You just gotta do it. Or as suggested have a friend do it. But seriously man up and slowly slide that pin in. It's cake!

michael75

michael75

Awards
I know what your saying guys,it`s all totally psychological,once the first hurdle is jumped then it`s a breeze,it`s just getting this damn horse over it lol.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
op you faint when they draw blood or poke ya at the docs, and if your soo nervous about the pain get sum orogel and numb that leg up, clean the situation and jab yourself then. oh and remember to warm that full barrell up, before pinnin

michael75

michael75

Awards
No funny enough blood doesn`t make me feel faint and i have no problem when i have to have blood samples taken,it`s just me.I`ve made such a big deal of it in my mind that it`s becoming hard to undo,i shall percivere.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Have you ever drawn blood?
Well, they use an 18 gauge to draw.

Go get some 25s, they will work fine as well.

Like another poster said, get someone else to pop your cherry.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
if you got 1" 23s you could probably do a delt shot if your not too lean that is, i perfer 5/8 for myself for delts, bu i got no BF.remember to asperiate, and good luck mang

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
or maybe start off with sum SQ injects of sum HCG first. Your gonna have to run this while on cycle anywayz

michael75

michael75

Awards
Is HCG absolutely neccessary on cycle,i would only be doing 500mg test e a week for ten weeks,with of course the dbol kickstart.I would have just done Nolvadex for PCT with a natty booster.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
Is HCG absolutely neccessary on cycle,i would only be doing 500mg test e a week for ten weeks,with of course the dbol kickstart.I would have just done Nolvadex for PCT with a natty booster.
tell ya what man, you dont seem ready for any of this stuff, pm sumone and tell them you want to give your gear to sumone that can, and knows how to use it.

This reply to my statement tell me just how irresponsible you are, and now I gotta ask how old are you also. bcuz i bet your too young for even being on here

michael75

michael75

Awards
I`ve done my research and have read that HCG is not necessary with lighter cycles,of course you get shut down,but Nolva should be sufficient with a natty test booster and maybe an AI on week three of PCT.

I`ve been on the boards for quite some time my friend and have done many successful oral cycles.

Testicular atrophy caused by steroid use can be prevented by taking hCG, a drug which mimicks the effect of LH. Although, hCG will simply address the symptoms. Endogenious levels of anabolic-androgenic Steroids will remain the cause, and testicular atrophy will continue until the male body regains homeostasis. It is unclear how long hCG can be administered to a male on anabolic-androgenic Steroids before desensitization occurs.

Oh and i`m 35.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
Everything Im writing here is based on my personal opinion from info Ive read (from a HRT Doctor) and from personal trial and error.(taken from another site for info purposes)

Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) in short help male athletes produce there own testosterone while on cycle, and recover more quickly after a cycle (For a full description go to Steroid profiles) It is a MUST USE DRUG IMO for ANY cycle short or long.

Ive done many cycles that did not include HCG in my early days, hell I didn't even know what PCT was. This was WAY before the Internet so all my info was from freinds and the few books that were around.
I've done cycles that ended with just using HCG the 2wks after my last testE shot and saw results from that(1,000ius 2xwk/ 2wks). IMO never go over 2,000ius per week.
But about 3yrs ago I started using small amounts of HCG throughout the cycle with much better results. The theory behind this is to give constant stimulation throughout the cycle and not let your own test production stop, or at least minimize it. Ive also noticed my sex drive stayed constant while on HCG even when using Tren or Npp/Deca and doing very long cycles. This is without a doubt the best way to run it and IMO leads to better overall gains, reason is not only are you using artificial Test/AAS but you are still producing your own, to me this makes since.
There are 3 ways to use this method. note: always use the LEAST amount that you can get results from.

1) 100ius ED starting after wk1 and continued through cycle and for 4-18days after last AAS shot depending on the ester length (prop 3days - testE 14days - test Cyp 18days sust250 21days). Always make the last HCG shot on day ester clears.

2) 250-300ius EOD and (same as above)

3) 500ius E5D starting after wk1 and (same as above)

Ive done all and really can't say one is better, with #2-3 you won't go through as many needles but all have worked well for me.

PCT ( post cycle therapy )

Key word here is POST, meaning after the cycle is over and that means after all AAS esters have cleared your system not after your final shot.
HCG IS NOT FOR PCT IT IS FOR PRE-PCT, the time during your cycle and after last shot of AAS while esters are clearing. PCT starts on DAY4 after your last HCG shot. The reason for this is when you inject HCG you will get a spike several hours after shot and then again 48-72 hours later, after this final spike is when you want to start your PCT. Again HCG is not used for PCT.

Most my PCTs have looked like this. Starting on day4 after last HCG shot
3-4wks of clomid @ 50mg ed (in my early days Ive used higher amounts but feel its not needed)
5-6wks of nolva @ 40mg ed 2wks and 20mg ed for remainder
IMO a PCT should last at least 4-6wks+
Also there seems to be great alternatives to clomid/nolva these days, some are available here .

Other info you will need.
Always use Bac water to mix your HCG, it will last up to 60 days in the fridge when BW is used. I never read any reason to store HCG p0wder in fridge. A cool dark place is fine.
Always use an insulin needle for injecting, size of slinpin does not matter but I use 29g 1cc.

MIXING
Use the bacwater, draw out 1cc BW (use a 1cc slinpin #10-100) and slowly add to p0wder and gently swirl till mixed. Then draw out mixture (if using an amp) with 1.5" needle and inject into vial or leave in syringe and refrigerate, if already in a vial simply refrigerate. If you add 1cc to 5000ius then every 10mark on your 1ccslinpin will be 500ius of HCG (use E5D) if you want to use 250ius EOD then mix 2cc
s BW into p0wder and then every 10mark will have 250ius.

Now like I said this is my personal opinion on HCG/PCT.
Can you get by without HCG, sure.
Can you get by without PCT, sure
Can you build muscle without AAS, yes.
But if your going to spend your hard earned $$ on AAS, food and training then at least spend a little extra on trying to keep as much of those gains as possible and make recovery as easy as possible

took this from another site, dont ask. this is a good HCG protocol to follow, dont know if its over here sumwheres or not, but did the werk for ya. And at 35 you should start thinking about this with every cycle before you do irreputible damage. Im 36 trt bound(cuz i have the best full coverage ins for lyfe) and will never go without HCG ever again. and now there is also a new HCG type drug coming out for LH and FSH forget the acromyn

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
JUST DO IT!

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
quad 1" Try the 1.5" glute, that's a "harpoon"... Was nervous and shaking like a scared little grl. You just gotta do it. Or as suggested have a friend do it. But seriously man up and slowly slide that pin in. It's cake!
1.5 20g 5cc tren loved every minute of it

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Qua

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Quad btw

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Place an ice pack on the desired injection site till its good and numb(10-15 min)... You wont even feel it...

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
man up, or send me the stuff and i will do it.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
or what i noticed works good is stop being a fckin pu$$y theres ppl out there with aids and cancer and even worse things. INJ or dont pick one, FYI orals are wayyy more harmful so have fun ;)

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Just do it man you will keep so much more of your Dbol gains if you run the test dude

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
Oh how I remember that feeling. As already mentioned, the first injection is the worst, at least in regards to anxiety. I literally sat there staring at the bottle and pin for hours before I decided to do it. I shot my quad and had ZERO pain, but like you, it was the fact I was sticking a needle into my body. The feeling of triumph after was fantastic. It was as if I climbed a mountain. (how sad)

michael75

michael75

Awards
Well i did it guys,but it was a disaster and put me off for life.I broke open two amps very easily,then started to draw up the first into the syringe,i kept getting a massive airlock above the gear in the barrel which stopped me from drawing it all up,so i righted the syringe and took the spike off to try and release the air,the gear i pulled up shot out all over the place.

I then managed to pull the rest up so that i had about 1 1/2 cc of gear,everything was looking good,i pushed on the spike into my quad,it pierced the skin and into the fat,i pushed a bit more and it entered the muscle,that`s when i knew i couldn`t go any further,i quickly pulled the pin out,felt really sick and leaned forward from my chair onto the table.

The next thing i know is i`m coming around in a panic on the kitchen room floor with my jeans around my ankles,i had obviously passed out,slipped from the table and bashed my head on the floor,so now my head was bleeding and i fely like death...Great!

I think i knew i would pass out so it was a good job i pulled out the pin before i crashed to the floor...I didn`t inject any of the gear.

I knew i had to try it,and i`m glad i did,but some things just aint for everyone.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dude just get someone to do it for you,

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
man send that rz over to me.. love it....
**** that.. go through it and you be good... if u feel like u going to pass out, u won't
stick that 24 gauge or 25.. I use 24 don't feel Jack..
I did my glutes the other day and ram to the bath room and try to puke..
turnd white.. and I'm Hispanic.. must of hit a good nerve...
shoulders works wonders for me...
man up!!!!!

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
man send that rz over to me.. love it....
**** that.. go through it and you be good... if u feel like u going to pass out, u won't
stick that 24 gauge or 25.. I use 24 don't feel Jack..
I did my glutes the other day and ram to the bath room and try to puke..
turnd white.. and I'm Hispanic.. must of hit a good nerve...
shoulders works wonders for me...
man up!!!!!
meant my quads not glutes..

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
I never pull out quick I slowly pull out notice less pain and no blood......

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I never pull out quick I slowly pull out notice less pain and no blood......
same way here. i leave the pin in for at least 30 sec. after finishing, no oil ever comes out or blood, still hit it with the alcohol swab though just to be safe

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
same way here. i leave the pin in for at least 30 sec. after finishing, no oil ever comes out or blood, still hit it with the alcohol swab though just to be safe
and remember to relax and not "grab" that needle on the way out. sum people freak out watchin it come out, and yeah have that cotton ball ready for an eruption in case you go too fast.

michael75

michael75

Awards
It`s not the pulling it out or the blood...There was hardly any blood anyway,it was the piercing of the skin that did it,the way the skin gives before the needle punctures it,then the feeling of it as it passes through the fat like a knife through butter,then the resistance again as it hits the muscle.

That just gave me a shudder writing that,i didn`t realise what a woosie i was when it comes to needles,i need to get someone else to do it.I never have problems in hospitals,i just look away and then it`s all done.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
It`s not the pulling it out or the blood...There was hardly any blood anyway,it was the piercing of the skin that did it,the way the skin gives before the needle punctures it,then the feeling of it as it passes through the fat like a knife through butter,then the resistance again as it hits the muscle.

That just gave me a shudder writing that,i didn`t realise what a woosie i was when it comes to needles,i need to get someone else to do it.I never have problems in hospitals,i just look away and then it`s all done.
dood you gotta z track the skin and hold it tight, you really need to just trade your gear for orals.