m4ohn+1t

gosox

Awards
plan on starting a cycle m4ohn+1test+5aa preworkout. only have enough 1t for 3wks but want to run 6wk cycle of m4ohn. should i start out running together then keep running m4ohn for 3 wks or start with m4ohn then add 1t ,1 test is transdermal.by the way i'm 5'9 190 limited ph exp. plan on running 8-12 mg m4ohn, not sure on 1t and 5aa is inrage preworkout.

fiddler

Awards
plan on starting a cycle m4ohn+1test+5aa preworkout. only have enough 1t for 3wks but want to run 6wk cycle of m4ohn. should i start out running together then keep running m4ohn for 3 wks or start with m4ohn then add 1t ,1 test is transdermal.by the way i'm 5'9 190 limited ph exp. plan on running 8-12 mg m4ohn, not sure on 1t and 5aa is inrage preworkout.
since both will give you very dry gains, i would use both at the beginning to prevent the 1-test sides of lethargy, etc.

you can finish with the m4ohn by itself.

i would run the m4ohn at 12mg/day starting out. i started at 4 then upped it to 8 and now to 12.

fiddler

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
3 weeks is not long enough to see effects from 1-test, I suggest you get some more & run it the whole 6 weeks. Its dirt cheap.

willieman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
3 weeks is not long enough to see effects from 1-test, I suggest you get some more & run it the whole 6 weeks. Its dirt cheap.
Alot of the ones I talk to were running the MOHN a week or at least a few days before stacking it.I think the MOHN takes a little more time to hit the system, and it gives you a head start.Yes the test stack should be longer, and when were you doing the M5aa?Near the end of the stack is probably the best, you can lean, and harden up a bit...I have taken it both before workouts (20mg) or 10mgx2 the later also before workout and both seemed good...I did like the 20, it made me a little more agresive witht the iron.Another benifit to the end of the stack is that you not stacking methyls, and MOHN should give lean gains, and then the M5aa will finish it of.......my opinion

peace

gosox

Awards
thanks for the feedback fellas. I'm running 5aa not m5aa, its the stuff you snort, i was planning on using it the whole time just for a boost before i lift, and also to combat 1t lethargy.

Last edited:

gosox

Awards
i didn,t want to run the 1t for too long also because of some hair issues, lost a little bit on m1t. I know m1t is alot stronger, but i still didn't want to take too much of a risk.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Some guys do lose hair from 1-test, but seriously it's a complete waste to take it for 3 weeks. I strongly advise extending it & using spiro/nizoral to control hairloss, or stack with nordiol or 1,4ADD instead. Those are much easier on the hairline. Either way, non-methylated PHs will do virtually nothing in 3 weeks.

If you are prone to MPB, DHT precursors are not the best idea either.

gosox

Awards
thanks, i'll run it longer. didn't lose that much anyways. would it be alright to run a smaller dose for longer time or should i just get more, im unemployed so don't have much loot. i have a bottle of big-1 from dermabolics, 5 sprays=200mg,30 servings at 5sprays.was gonna apply 2x day.

Last edited: