Another Amazing Oral

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is why we cant have nice things. Can't wait to hear about the kids who ****ed themselves up with this stuff.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
ok 7.5 dimethazine
15 halodrol
7.5 SD
20 max LMG

taking 3 caps a day:

22.5 dimeth
45 halodrol
22.5 SD
60 max LMG

Well, that's not a problem, because it's got 50mg of milk thistle per cap, lol...

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LMAO... wow... good find HTS. Reps brah :)

This is actually a great post to show what you're dealing with when buying these products... learn, learn, learn!

I would be eating this like candy had I not learned about these things on AM.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man, I came into this thread because of the title expecting something much different... what a let down! :D

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LMAO... wow... good find HTS. Reps brah :)

This is actually a great post to show what you're dealing with when buying these products... learn, learn, learn!

I would be eating this like candy had I not learned about these things on AM.
Thats one of my problems with the industry, is its all cry when something gets banned, but people actively promote products that are unsafe and sell them to the uneducated. If I didnt choose to educate myself, who knows what damage could have been done if I didn't know something like this had health consequences.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i start this stuff next monday

maybe if i win some toco 8....then i won't have problems

OCT PCT anyone?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
clean bill of health here....there is standardized milk thistle in it. this isnt just standard wall mart milk thistle, its the real deal so no worries.

ill be running quadruple dose of this for 6 month straight starting tomorrow. will be washing it down with TCF-1 to aid in suppression.

my question is, is 25mg atd for 2 weeks good enough for my pct? or should i add lean xtreme?

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Where in the hell did you find this crap!! OMFG.. . .THAT IS ONE NASTY ORAL!!! Poor soul who takes this. . and wonders why his testes are shriveled up like raisens and can't get a woody if his life depended on it :AR15firing:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where can I get some!!!

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No ****ing way.

I was looking for any more info I could find on them, and guess what.

Check out the profile of their NO product:

Serving Size: 1-2 Scoops (16-32 grams)
Servings per Container: 40

Calories 24
Sodium 200 mg
Total Carbohydrate 6 mg

Proprietary Blend 12230 mg (per 2 scoops 24400 mg)

Anabolic Compounds

2a,17dimethy-5a-andros-3-one,17b-ol 10 mg

Power/Endurance Complex
Creatine Monohydrate, Citruline Malate, Beta Alanine

Transport Complex
AAKG (l-arginine alpha ketoglutarate)

Energy/Focus Matrix
Caffeine, 1-3-Dimethylamine

Recovery Complex
Glutamine, BCAA

Antioxidant Electrolyte Complex
B8, B9,B12, Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Choride

Other ingredients: Maltodextrin, Sucralose, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Natural and
artificial flavoring (Fruit Punch)
FD&C 40

Suggested Use: As an adult dietary supplement, take 1-2 scoops with 8-12 oz of water 30-40 minutes prior to training not to exceed 2 scoops per application. It is recommended to take in conjunction with proper nutrition and regular exercise/training sessions, not to exceed 5 days per week

Seriously, this company is a bunch of reckless scumbags.

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
This supp shop in TX claims they sell a sh*t ton of it. lol, so theres actually people out there taking this stuff left and right without a care in the world

and then people wonder why they end up in the hosbital and on CBS News b*tching about the evil supplement companies

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hate to say it, but this (first one) is at a local supp store around here. I went in with my daughter and the woman behind the counter tried to push this on me as a great muscle builder.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
same company, what is that name, i can't read it....these ppl are genius's

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
of course, some respectable name company lol

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EDIT: My mistake, they have two products like this, lol!!!

:frustrate

MeggaPlexx, not to be confused with MonsterPlexx:
MegaPlexx by Innovative Labs is the MOST POTENT MASS BUILDER on the market at this time. It's been a long time since we've seen a Quad Complex Compound being produced, especially by a reputable company like Innnovative Labs.

You'll see massive muscle and strength gains on this product, which can easily put 15+ lbs of mass on you in one 30 day cycle. If you cannot grow on this stuff, then its best stop lifting weights and start playing Croquet.

You've got 4 PH's stacked and here is the breakdown:

Promagnon
Superdrol
Dymethazine
Max LMG

It also has some Liver Protection built in.....but some additional Liver Armor or Liver Care is recommended.

This product is ONLY for serious bodybuilder and fitnes nuts....Female's SHOULD NOT take this product. This is a methylated Quad Stack....BE WARNED!! MegaPlexx WILL Pack some serious punch to your physique.

Supplement Facts:

Serving Size:1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 84

17b-hydroxy-2a, 17b-dimethyl-5a-androstan-3-1-azine 10mg
13ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2-5diene-17one 22.5mg*
2a,17a-dimethyl-17a-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one 7.5mg*
4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-ene-3,17-diol 15mg*
Milk Thistle Powder and NAC 100mg*

Other Ingredients
Maltodextrin,Cilicone Dioxide,Gelatin

*Daily Value Not Established

PLEASE READ LABEL CAREFULLY

Suggested Use:
Take one capsule 3 times per day for 4 weeks. Allow at least 30 days before restarting this product.

dirtysanchez

dirtysanchez

Awards
I took monster plexx for 8 weeks and gained 90 lb. of lean mass, my bench went from 275 to 600. Unbelievable!!! JK.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
You know, in all honesty, if they dropped the stimulants and added about 50g WMS and 20g BCAA (Cause you know it's dosed low) to the complex, I'd think it would be a decent idea. I've always thought a PWO superdrol drink would be amazing if it had the right carbs/aminos with it.

That being said, most people would take it to replace their NOxplode, so it would go to hell in a handbasket rather quickly i imagine. I can just see people doing 3 month cycles of superdrol with this stuff.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
No ****ing way.

Calories 24
Sodium 200 mg
Total Carbohydrate 6 mg

Anabolic Compounds

Power/Endurance Complex

Transport Complex

Energy/Focus Matrix

Recovery Complex
Glutamine, BCAA

Other ingredients: Maltodextrin, Sucralose, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Natural and
FD&C 40

Suggested Use: As an adult dietary supplement, take 1-2 scoops with 8-12 oz of water 30-40 minutes prior to training not to exceed 2 scoops per application. It is recommended to take in conjunction with proper nutrition and regular exercise/training sessions, not to exceed 5 days per week

Speechless I am!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What I don't understand is why they "doubled up" with both dymethazine and superdrol.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
What I don't understand is why they "doubled up" with both dymethazine and superdrol.
Probably just to throw another "name-brand" hormone into it and make it a bigger stack. If it had been a year ago, you know that epi would have been in it instead of one of the methyldrostanalone hormones, and the LMG would have been replaced with estra-4. They are just running low on legal methyls, and furaza/prostanzolol are too expensive to give a reasonable doseage.

I wonder if you can actually sh*t out your liver. Someone buy this stuff and let's find out.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
honestly, if the formulation were done with the superdrol/dymethazine being only 3.5 or 4mg each, and the halo bumped to 20mg and max lmg to 30 per cap, i'd run it :D

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know, in all honesty, if they dropped the stimulants and added about 50g WMS and 20g BCAA (Cause you know it's dosed low) to the complex, I'd think it would be a decent idea. I've always thought a PWO superdrol drink would be amazing if it had the right carbs/aminos with it.

That being said, most people would take it to replace their NOxplode, so it would go to hell in a handbasket rather quickly i imagine. I can just see people doing 3 month cycles of superdrol with this stuff.
Ehh, I dont trust perfect distributions in powders such as preworkouts enough that I would use a scoop of any preworkout to measure a prohormone.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
honestly, if the formulation were done with the superdrol/dymethazine being only 3.5 or 4mg each, and the halo bumped to 20mg and max lmg to 30 per cap, i'd run it :D
Do you like the LMG hormone? I've never tried it and I have heard very mixed views on the stuff. I tend to trust your opinion though EZ.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Ehh, I dont trust perfect distributions in powders such as preworkouts enough that I would use a scoop of any preworkout to measure a prohormone.
Good point.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
It's a good thing they're not allowed to sprinkle some methyl-tren in the mix. The supplement industry is its own worst enemy.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you like the LMG hormone? I've never tried it and I have heard very mixed views on the stuff. I tend to trust your opinion though EZ.
I like it alot. My favorite part of it is the recovery, its virtually impossible for me to work out hard enough to get DOMS on it, and i feel like I could do whole body every day.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tell you what, just from what my PSA numbers came back with on the m-sten cycle, I'm avoiding all heavily androgenic substances from now on.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No ****ing way.

Calories 24
Sodium 200 mg
Total Carbohydrate 6 mg

Anabolic Compounds

Power/Endurance Complex

Transport Complex

Energy/Focus Matrix

Recovery Complex
Glutamine, BCAA

FD&C 40

Pre workouts with SD in them. This **** blows my mind! :rasp:

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
that's facking crazy... 5mg of SD per scoop... dont be drinking too much of that cool aid.... and no mentioning of PCT :wtf:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, just wow.

But.....Just imagine how "swole" your liver would be? :32:

-John

HankMcCoy

HankMcCoy

Awards
I can't find any reviews...this is straight ridiculous.

I'll run the PH since I'm not human...buy me a bottle :D

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow- wtf- im in awe- i want a bottle- im going to double dose it- and WATCH ME GET HYYYYOOOOGGGEEE B!TCH'S

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I could see jasen stacking this with test and tren.

ntornado

Awards
This is scary. There could be high school football players out there taking this stuff.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
want: MegaNox

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dammit. This thread got me again, lol.