Forma-Stanzol how is it in comparison to other drugs Aromasin, Nolva, or Clomid

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. needtogetmuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    948
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    51.79%

    Forma-Stanzol how is it in comparison to other drugs Aromasin, Nolva, or Clomid


    well formastan its self has nothing in common at all with nolva or clomid but forma-stanzol does. Nolva and clomid are serms and they block estrogen at the ER thus stopping it from having any effects on the ER. Well they do not block estrogen, but rather they take up the spot in the ER that estrogen would normally take up so that estrogen cant get in and do its job.

    However when on nolvadex or clomid the level of estrogen in your body does not go down but rather it goes up!!!!. You see, Nolvadex only blocks estrogen that's already in your body but it does not in anyway effect test from converting to estrogen. In fact by stopping the estrogen from entering the ER it causes your body to create both more testosterone AND ESTROGEN :biggrin::biggrin: let no one ever forget this. Your bodies level of estrogen goes up well taking nolvadex or clomid not down and anyone who has read a study or two and has been around a wile knows this. This is why it is very very very common for nolvadex and or clomid to cause what is known as "rebound gyno" if you use these product for pct with out a Ai or even better a "suicide aromatase inhibitor" (which is what forma-stanzol is)

    Now as you can see formastane its self and nolvadex/clomid are worlds apart. From here on throughout my explanation I will be speaking only about forma-stanzol as I feel it is the far superior compound because it has both formastane (suicide aromatase inhibition as well as progesterone reducing effects) and phytoserms (Phytoserm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) effects. On top of this it also has many other necessary effects for any prospective steroids user.

    One Forma-stanzol's many characteristics is whats know as a "suicide aromatase inhibitor" of aromatase. This means that Forma-stanzol binds to the aromatase enzyme in a permanent and irreversible manner, rendering it inactive. The result of this is an eventual diminishment of aromatase enzyme in the body and a concurrent reduction in estrogen levels. A corresponding increase in testosterone production is usually experienced as well

    It is important to note here that this deactivation of aromatase enzymes by forma-stanzol does not mean that your body becomes permanently deficient in the ability to synthesize estrogen. Your body will react to the deficiency of enzyme by producing more enzyme to replace that which has been deactivated. Therefore, when you stop taking Forma-stanzol your aromatase enzyme level will quickly catch up to normal and full estrogen production will resume.

    Now Another important attribute to forma-stanzol is of course its phytoserm effects. Serm/phytoserm effects are important for pct because of there binding to the estrogen receptors, thus inhibiting estrogenic activity only at the ER. This causes a increase to LH & FSH levels, which in turn stimulates testosterone production. The important thing to remember here is although both nolvadex and clomid will do this they do it at a price! not only does the level of estrogen keep going up well taking them (unlike with forma-stanzol) but they can also be harmful in many other ways ( read post 6 in this thread to learn more about this. http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/an...-a-642856.html). This is why phytoserm's "medically and clinically" excepted natural serms are better. Combined with other compounds like the ones in forma-stanzol they are a much more effect form of pct or on cycle estrogen and progesterone control.

    Furthermore forma-stanzols 7,8 Benzoflavone a neuro-active flavone has the ability to pass the blood brain barrier and block the suppression of GnRH release through modulation of the GABAergic receptor complex.7,8 Benzoflavone also has a positive effects on libido due to its aphrodisiac and anxiolytic (anxiety-relieving) effect having natural anti-anxiety properties, 7,8-benzoflavone my help improve general self-confidence and well being. But Forma-stansols posative effects on libido dosn't end there. As any well versed steroid user knows lowering progesterone can also have a very positive and profound effects on sex drive.

    Forma-stanzol unlike any other Ai or serm also has anabolic effects and coverts to a anabolic at a "dose dependent rate". In other words when used at the higher end of dosing ( 10 pumps twice a day) after a week it starts to covert somewhat to a anabolic compound and adds gains to your cycle. Still when used at the lower end or pct stile dosing protocol ( 5 pumps twice a day) there is no worries about suppression because its anabolic conversion is again " dose dependent" and only happens at higher doses taken for longer periods of time. How Amazing is that? I dont know any Ai's out there that can clam this nor do I know one single Ai that also lowers progesterone too!

    Because of the formatane and now added compounds in forma-stanzol Its anabolic/androgen effects are similar to that of the steroid primobolan Depot ( but only when used at higher doses for longer periods of time).even at the lower dosing It increases IGF-1 levels by an amazing 26%,and increases HPTA activity and testicular activity similar to a combination of hcg and Clomid!

    All of this is backed up by " human" studies. Yes Real human studies don by well known Universities and agencies. Because for the longest time Lentaron I.M. DepotŪ was a proscription drug . This was not a drug that got scrapped because it did not work or because other drugs worked better. No this drug lost favor because many years ago the only way to use the drug was through injections. But because of the advancements in Trans dermal delivery Lentaron I.M. DepotŪ is back. With the help of **** and ************ its more powerful then ever.

    forma-stanzol is a synergistic blend of supporting components making forma-stanzol a Highbred on cycle estrogen/progesterone control and pct drug.

  2. New Member
    indysoccer16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    27
    Posts
    397
    Rep Power
    1070
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    55.37%

    Big thumbs up to **** for another great product. I am going to run it as my pct this time around!
  3. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    17.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Bump for an amazing product
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    ambulldog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,965
    Rep Power
    8435
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    16.84%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    this is in my future for sure. my favorite otc supp of all time based on how i felt and gains was formex by ibe. so i will look forward to this after my test/deca in a few months.
  5. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    17.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    this is in my future for sure. my favorite otc supp of all time based on how i felt and gains was formex by ibe. so i will look forward to this after my test/deca in a few months.
    You can take it while on test/deca to free up test and keep gyno at bay
  6. Elite Member
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,653
    Rep Power
    685229
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    99.68%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    ^^^ YUP, I find it to be ideal during a cycle since it can lead to a boost in IGF levels.
    doing my own thang!
  7. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    17.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    ^^^ YUP, I find it to be ideal during a cycle since it can lead to a boost in IGF levels.
    Or PCT to keep gains ..
  8. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    28,504
    Rep Power
    10751776
    Level
    118
    Lv. Percent
    28.42%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    formestane has been a favorite of mine for several years now-i look forward to trying your product with the extra goodies thrown in-not to mention the dmso added to the carrier. formestane is a great compound on it's own, the other stuff looks like a real nice gravy topping.
  9. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    17.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    formestane has been a favorite of mine for several years now-i look forward to trying your product with the extra goodies thrown in-not to mention the dmso added to the carrier. formestane is a great compound on it's own, the other stuff looks like a real nice gravy topping.
    Like form and sustain combined
  10. Senior Member
    ambulldog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,965
    Rep Power
    8435
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    16.84%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    i ordered 3 today and begged for a free one in the give away. ill need it. im gonna run it at 250mg/day along with 600mg/week test. oh yeah baby
  11. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    28,504
    Rep Power
    10751776
    Level
    118
    Lv. Percent
    28.42%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    i ordered 3 today and begged for a free one in the give away. ill need it. im gonna run it at 250mg/day along with 600mg/week test. oh yeah baby


    i really don't see the need to go over 200mg of forma-it's not like the little bit of anabolic would be felt running it with the test. 200mg is more than adequate, imo.


    now-if you were running it solo, i could see it.
  12. Senior Member
    ambulldog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,965
    Rep Power
    8435
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    16.84%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i really don't see the need to go over 200mg of forma-it's not like the little bit of anabolic would be felt running it with the test. 200mg is more than adequate, imo.


    now-if you were running it solo, i could see it.
    im getting this idea from someone on here i trust very very much. ill ramp up slowly so if i dont feel any difference from 200-250 then obviously id drop back off. but the plan is 250
  13. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    28,504
    Rep Power
    10751776
    Level
    118
    Lv. Percent
    28.42%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by ambulldog View Post
    im getting this idea from someone on here i trust very very much. ill ramp up slowly so if i dont feel any difference from 200-250 then obviously id drop back off. but the plan is 250
    good luck-hope all goes well for you!!!
  14. Senior Member
    ambulldog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,965
    Rep Power
    8435
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    16.84%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    good luck-hope all goes well for you!!!
    me too!!!
  15. New Member
    RommelS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    79
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    5.48%

    I have my Deiselbolan, Formastanzol, and Nolva on hand. I also plan on running HCGenerate. Should I be running the Forma during my cycle or save it for post cycle?

    Sorry for posting my question here. Just looking for a clear answer since I haven't found one searching everywhere.
  16. Professional Member
    BarbellBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,086
    Rep Power
    5376
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    59.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Can't wait to run this. Think it would be perfect for my pct.
  17. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    17.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by RommelS View Post
    I have my Deiselbolan, Formastanzol, and Nolva on hand. I also plan on running HCGenerate. Should I be running the Forma during my cycle or save it for post cycle?

    Sorry for posting my question here. Just looking for a clear answer since I haven't found one searching everywhere.
    Either would be nice, but I would do PCT
  18. New Member
    RommelS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    79
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    5.48%

    Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Either would be nice, but I would do PCT
    Thanks Gamer. So I will be running the HCGenerate during cycle and Forma in PCT. I have just read somewhere it is recommended to low dose Forma during cycle to prevent sides at 3 pumps twice daily. Or should I just save it for PCT at 5 pumps, twice daily?
  19. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    17.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by RommelS View Post
    Thanks Gamer. So I will be running the HCGenerate during cycle and Forma in PCT. I have just read somewhere it is recommended to low dose Forma during cycle to prevent sides at 3 pumps twice daily. Or should I just save it for PCT at 5 pumps, twice daily?
    Save for PCT
  20. New Member
    RommelS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    79
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    5.48%

    Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    Save for PCT
    Thanks again for the quick response
  21. Elite Member
    andrew732's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,653
    Rep Power
    685229
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    99.68%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Some people like to take HCGenerate during the last week of their cycle to jumpstart pct.
    doing my own thang!
  22. Professional Member
    chocolatemilk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,804
    Rep Power
    9975
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    63.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    MAN I cannot believe this thread slipped by me. There has been some big discussions about forma in the anabolics section and using it in PCT.

    Needto... since testosterone goes up with estrogen in PCT, would it be ok to use a SERM for let's say two weeks, let estrogen come up and in turn testosterone come up with it, and THEN add the forma 2 weeks in to start chopping down high estrogen levels after you've reaped the benefit they provide in regards to the bump in testosterone?

    Or use it off the bat in PCT?

    What do you think?
  23. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    17.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    MAN I cannot believe this thread slipped by me. There has been some big discussions about forma in the anabolics section and using it in PCT.

    Needto... since testosterone goes up with estrogen in PCT, would it be ok to use a SERM for let's say two weeks, let estrogen come up and in turn testosterone come up with it, and THEN add the forma 2 weeks in to start chopping down high estrogen levels after you've reaped the benefit they provide in regards to the bump in testosterone?

    Or use it off the bat in PCT?

    What do you think?
    My friend, estrogen and prolactin are suppressive in nature.
  24. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    17.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    MAN I cannot believe this thread slipped by me. There has been some big discussions about forma in the anabolics section and using it in PCT.

    Needto... since testosterone goes up with estrogen in PCT, would it be ok to use a SERM for let's say two weeks, let estrogen come up and in turn testosterone come up with it, and THEN add the forma 2 weeks in to start chopping down high estrogen levels after you've reaped the benefit they provide in regards to the bump in testosterone?

    Or use it off the bat in PCT?

    What do you think?
    Also, when dosed 200mg ED, form is androgenic and mildly anabolic, meaning it is real helpful at keeping gains.
  25. Professional Member
    chocolatemilk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,804
    Rep Power
    9975
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    63.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by gamer2be08 View Post
    My friend, estrogen and prolactin are suppressive in nature.
    I'm talking about the initial shooting up of estrogen in the beginning stage of PCT. This helps bring test up too. So would we want to keep a SERM only to reap this benefit, THEN maybe 2 weeks in add the forma to chop the estro down? That sound very good to me. I'm definitely trying this out for my PCT next cycle. This sounds killer...
  26. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    28,504
    Rep Power
    10751776
    Level
    118
    Lv. Percent
    28.42%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    I'm talking about the initial shooting up of estrogen in the beginning stage of PCT. This helps bring test up too. So would we want to keep a SERM only to reap this benefit, THEN maybe 2 weeks in add the forma to chop the estro down? That sound very good to me. I'm definitely trying this out for my PCT next cycle. This sounds killer...
    i disagree, the whole idea behind using an ai is that by lowering estrogen it tricks the body into making more test. based on this theory elevated estrogen will not automatically result in elevated test. imo, elevated estrogen will in fact have the opposite effect.
  27. Professional Member
    chocolatemilk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,804
    Rep Power
    9975
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    63.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i disagree, the whole idea behind using an ai is that by lowering estrogen it tricks the body into making more test. based on this theory elevated estrogen will not automatically result in elevated test. imo, elevated estrogen will in fact have the opposite effect.
    No I'm strictly talking about the spike in estrogen once starting PCT. GM has said it on here and many others that this results in an increase in test also. So I say use the forma 2 weeks into PCT while you've reaped the benefit of the spike and are ready to chop down estrogen.

    I think inhibiting estrogen from coming up right when you enter PCT will hinder homeostasis recovery of testosterone.

    I'll put it to the test anyways. Not many people can actually comment on this from experience but in theory, 2 weeks into PCT and you add forma will do straight up wonderzzzz.
  28. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    28,504
    Rep Power
    10751776
    Level
    118
    Lv. Percent
    28.42%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    No I'm strictly talking about the spike in estrogen once starting PCT. GM has said it on here and many others that this results in an increase in test also. So I say use the forma 2 weeks into PCT while you've reaped the benefit of the spike and are ready to chop down estrogen.

    I think inhibiting estrogen from coming up right when you enter PCT will hinder homeostasis recovery of testosterone.

    I'll put it to the test anyways. Not many people can actually comment on this from experience but in theory, 2 weeks into PCT and you add forma will do straight up wonderzzzz.
    i am a big believer in real world results over studies and theories, so i look forward to your results.

    just so we are on the same page-1st day pct through 14th day, you use a serm. then on day 15 of pct you add in formestane, right???
  29. Professional Member
    chocolatemilk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,804
    Rep Power
    9975
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    63.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i am a big believer in real world results over studies and theories, so i look forward to your results.

    just so we are on the same page-1st day pct through 14th day, you use a serm. then on day 15 of pct you add in formestane, right???
    Exactly my brotha.

    Bigt, it's really hard to find studies on these things as I'm sure you know. Sometimes it's the knowledge that has been passed down that is more valuable over reading some studies about hormone reactions and trying to connect the dots between these studies and steroid use and PCT and everything. So I'm glad you're like me in that we are both real world result believers.

    There are many knowledgeable and reputable guys that say the rise in estrogen will help yield a rise in testosterone in the first few weeks of PCT.

    So you're exactly right on the protocol. SERM for 2-3 weeks, followed by forma to chop down those high levels and give you a boost in PCT.

    I will definitely let you know how it goes for me. I'm 100% decided to do this in my next PCT.
  30. Professional Member
    JoHNnyNuTZ's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,575
    Rep Power
    285446
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    6.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    WOW!!! I missed this one too. Prolly gonna have to get this my my PCT now too!!

    RECOVERBRO


  31. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    28,504
    Rep Power
    10751776
    Level
    118
    Lv. Percent
    28.42%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    Exactly my brotha.

    Bigt, it's really hard to find studies on these things as I'm sure you know. Sometimes it's the knowledge that has been passed down that is more valuable over reading some studies about hormone reactions and trying to connect the dots between these studies and steroid use and PCT and everything. So I'm glad you're like me in that we are both real world result believers.

    There are many knowledgeable and reputable guys that say the rise in estrogen will help yield a rise in testosterone in the first few weeks of PCT.

    So you're exactly right on the protocol. SERM for 2-3 weeks, followed by forma to chop down those high levels and give you a boost in PCT.

    I will definitely let you know how it goes for me. I'm 100% decided to do this in my next PCT.
    good for you- i have been arguing real world results over studies forever it seems. i really am interested in how this works out for you.
  32. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    I'm talking about the initial shooting up of estrogen in the beginning stage of PCT. This helps bring test up too. So would we want to keep a SERM only to reap this benefit, THEN maybe 2 weeks in add the forma to chop the estro down? That sound very good to me. I'm definitely trying this out for my PCT next cycle. This sounds killer...
    You've got it completely backwards man. You drop estrogen to non existent levels.... In turn your body says hey I need more estrogen and since in the male body estrogen is produced by converting testosterone into estrogen via the aromatase enzyme you'll def want to block it off the bat.... So continue blocking estrogen as well as aromatase and in turn your body will continue to boost testosterone.....

    The method you've suggested would essentially allow estrogen to run amuck without the testosterone needed to level out your body to its normal ratio.... Results? Dramatic decrease in strength and mass gains made on cycle, delayed estrogen reduction possibly making sides appear, emotional roller coaster from to much estrogen in a testosterone driven body..... Essentially I would totally ditch that idea and start your pct right away or even a week before you finish to have the chemicals flowing already and test boosting via estrogen suppression working for you right away.
  33. Senior Member
    russianstar's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,322
    Rep Power
    1266
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    41.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I agree estrogen can cause an increase in testosterone, there is proof to this effect, but im not really sure why you would choose that option during pct? As the sharpe rise in estrogen can bring problems of its own, also your suggestion is not a new idea, adding an a.i after a couple of weeks is an old practice that had been discarded in favour of safer options, but if you want to see the results for yourself then that is your perogative.
    Gause institute member

    Need2slin designer.Product designer/ **** admin.
  34. Professional Member
    chocolatemilk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,804
    Rep Power
    9975
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    63.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    You've got it completely backwards man. You drop estrogen to non existent levels.... In turn your body says hey I need more estrogen and since in the male body estrogen is produced by converting testosterone into estrogen via the aromatase enzyme.... So continue blocking estrogen as well as aromatase and in turn your body will continue to boost testosterone.....

    The method you've suggested would essentially allow estrogen to run amuck without the testosterone needed to level out your body to its normal ratio.... Results? Dramatic decrease in strength and mass gains made on cycle, delayed estrogen reduction possibly making sides appear, emotional roller coaster from to much estrogen in a testosterone driven body..... Essentially I would totally ditch that idea and start your pct right away or even a week before you finish to have the chemicals flowing already and test boosting via estrogen suppression working for you right away.
    Hmmmm.... No. I value the opinion of reputable members and I have seen it in blood tests. High estrogen, and high test levels coincide in the beginning stage of PCT (I'm not saying this is always the case and this is the relationship of test and estro) but in PCT, it does happen. I see it all over the bloods, and I've heard it many times from reputable people.

    2 weeks with a SERM isn't gonna hurt anything bro. Let that estrogen run a muck.. the SERM will cover me for 2 weeks and let my body just respond naturally in PCT (since the SERM won't directly affect my hormones). After all, your body does whatever it can to reach homeostasis so I say let it do it's own thing for a couple weeks. Just use a SERM to block estro sides and once you're ready--chop down those high estrogen levels.

    PS... when you say the body recognizes a drop in estrogen and responds by making more test, not always the case bro. It sometimes just makes more aromatizing enzyme in which case you're screwed and get nothing from the drop in estrogen.

    There are many ways the body has to do one job. There is nothing set in stone really for hormone ratios relationships.
  35. Professional Member
    chocolatemilk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,804
    Rep Power
    9975
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    63.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    I agree estrogen can cause an increase in testosterone, there is proof to this effect, but im not really sure why you would choose that option during pct? As the sharpe rise in estrogen can bring problems of its own, also your suggestion is not a new idea, adding an a.i after a couple of weeks is an old practice that had been discarded in favour of safer options, but if you want to see the results for yourself then that is your perogative.
    It's two weeks Russian. I will let it happen for two weeks (only if I have a SERM) for the sake of the boost in test, Then I will add the AI.

    Best of both worlds.

    What's a safer option?
  36. Professional Member
    SouthernCharm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,252
    Rep Power
    3300
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    18.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I will be using forma the last half of my cycle for tren sides, taking 2 weeks off while front loading clomid, and adding in forma, tcf 1 and a pre workout
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

    All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

    Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:
  37. NutraPlanet Rep
    MrBigPR's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,619
    Rep Power
    5556
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    87.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    It's two weeks Russian. I will let it happen for two weeks (only if I have a SERM) for the sake of the boost in test, Then I will add the AI.

    Best of both worlds.

    What's a safer option?
    clomid for 4-6 weeks, then test booster
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  38. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    28,504
    Rep Power
    10751776
    Level
    118
    Lv. Percent
    28.42%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    i knew this was going to cause debate!
  39. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    What's up russian! Long time no see my man....been on hiatus for a bit but back and ready to make a comeback.
    Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    I agree estrogen can cause an increase in testosterone, there is proof to this effect, but im not really sure why you would choose that option during pct? As the sharpe rise in estrogen can bring problems of its own, also your suggestion is not a new idea, adding an a.i after a couple of weeks is an old practice that had been discarded in favour of safer options, but if you want to see the results for yourself then that is your perogative.
    I a more poplar method that takes advantage of both a serm and an ai in pct was to titrate the doses lowering the serm dose across 4 weeks while increasing the si dose in order to avoid the serms estrogen rebound and maintain a more level estrogen post pct since most otc ai's are suicide inhibitors it takes time for your body to raise the level of aromatase enzymes back to normal physiological levels
  40. New Member
    jcalvert86's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    302
    Rep Power
    359
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    40.6%

    I'd like to see a resolution to this debate as I'm considing an anadrol/test e/tren 12-14wk cycle for the winter with forma-stan as my on-cycle estrogen control and not sure how to bridge it into a pct of clomid/nolva, testforce and activate extreme
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Is Forma-Stanzol a SERM?
    By kdog45ak in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-25-2010, 07:06 AM
  2. BEST PCT ? Nolva, Clomid, 6oxo, Forma
    By jeremiah1710 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-03-2004, 05:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in