Hdrol or switch to pstanz?

1newbie

Awards
How come more people don't run pstanz to cut if it's a clone of that other famous cutting compound? Any known sides to pstanz? What is the highest dosage anyone has tried? Currently on day 3 (50mg) of hdrol and feeling miserable. MOODY, headaches, lethargic - not sure I can handle another 5 weeks at a higher dosage. Any chance it's all the supporting bs that is making me feel bad? (cycle support, hawthorn berry, 6g taurine)?

gheTTOrussia

gheTTOrussia

Awards
Did you preload Cycle support? are you taking pwo?

Headaches are probably from high BP. I would monitor that.

Some people it hits harder. I've only seen a few (2 other logs/posters) other people who had the same reaction that you have.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
One of the reasons why people don't use pstanz is because its a non methlyated version of the famous cutting agent. . .Therefor you need more of it to have the effectiveness of the methylated halo. .. Both are great compounds but it all depends on where your funds are at. . .imo both are fantastic. . .as far as your side effects. . .what is your diet looking like. . . when i run PH's i like to run a 35/45/20 split slightly higher carbs but you still get 200+ g of protein.. . . the average individual does not need more more than that. . .to gain weight and to maintain energy CARBS will be your friend. . .GOOD CARBS. . .BANANAS/BROWN RICE/BABY Reds etc. . . Also. . Blood pressure is a concern as well on n e methylated product. . .although its seems a bit early for you to be expierencing these sides. . .everybody is different. . .please watch it. . get some blood work taken by your doctor. . . How much sleep have you been getting prior to this cycle. . .These are all things that could be affecting you and only you know where it could have started from

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
P stanz is expensive and I think most people would rather just put their money to better use, epistane plus like some t3 for example would cheaper to run if say someone was doing a RECOMP or cut, but hey if you got the green to buy P stanz, do it.

1newbie

Awards
Thanks for the replies. My diet is tight at about 45/40/15. Oatmeal. brown rice, chicken, broccoli. Goal is to lean out so keeping calories to around 2200-2400. Had a glass of red wine last night to hopefully ease the moodiness. I was also mentally kinda 'fuzzy' yesterday. Taking all of the usual bs: efa, cla, orange triad multi, etc. No pw's during cycle. Bp was 127/78 yesterday - not too bad, but I felt like it was way higher. On day 2 of hdrol, I was rock hard - strength a little low, thinking because no creatine? Only creatine I had was in pw products. Ordered three bottles pstanz in case can't deal with the hdrol. I preloaded Hawthorn berry and Cycle assist for a week. Any chance too much hawthorn berry? Too much taurine?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jim2509 Anabolics 36
clevelandsae Anabolics 3
J Anabolics 6
P Cycle Logs 2
P Cycle Logs 0