m40hn + 4derm

R

random

Awards
I'm looking for an effective lean mass stack with minimal sides. Would this be a good one? thanks,

steve

L

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
You will bloat on 4ad, but it's good for mass. If you don't mind holding some water, it'll be fine. 1-test will be much better for dry gains. I am on that stack now.

I

IanHummel

Board Supporter
Awards
Long, Im trying to put on some mass, but my main goal is strength. I'm loading up on 4AD+ trans for 1.5 weeks before I actually start to hit the 4OHN. I'm doing cardio ED for 25-30 minutes and taking ripped fuel (original formula w/ eph), by doing those two things, I'm trying to combat the water retention. I'm also taking creatine ED as well. Question is this, if I do bloat some, how long will it take to go away once I end the 4AD trans?

L

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Cardio & ECA will not help much with estrogen related water retention. The water will come off about 2 days after you stop. it's really not a big deal. If it gets to be too much while on, dandelion root will help.

I've been on M4OHN for over 3 weeks & I haven't seen any strength gains yet. If you want to gain strength, I'd keep running the 4ad or add 1-test.

L

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I started at 8mg & gradually increased. I have been at 20mg for about 15 days. I added some 1-test on day 12 too.

O

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
long so whats your overall opinion on the m4ohn,,,,would you say its lived up to the hype or still to early to pass judgement

L

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
long so whats your overall opinion on the m4ohn,,,,would you say its lived up to the hype or still to early to pass judgement
I don't know where all the hype came from. M4OHN was never touted as a great mass/strength drug, but now that it's everywhere people are thinking it will rival M1t. Sledge's beta testers both gained 2-3 lbs & lost a little BF in I think 4-6 weeks. And that's what should be expected, especially when run alone.

I've had no sides at all. So far, I look leaner while still remaining muscular- no weight gain. I'm sure I will gain some strength & maybe a few lbs over the next 3 weeks on it, & that's all I was expecting. I love it for my current goals, stay lean & muscular for the summer without bloating. If you are going for strength & size, look elsewhere or stack it with something else. You'll be disappointed if you're looking to gain 10-15lbs on it.

O

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
but as far as for leaning out its good? what would u stack it with next time around for solid lean gains?

L

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
but as far as for leaning out its good? what would u stack it with next time around for solid lean gains?
I threw in some 1-test during week 2, it's working well. I'll run them both in the future.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
As usual, I agree with Long lol.

I'm in week 4 of m4OHN and like it a lot. No sides except maybe a touch of mild lethargy after dosing. Ended my cut just to see what this compound can do. Have gained back about 4 lbs so far. Muscles staying fuller and mild to occassionally painful pumps.

No noticable strength gains so far.

Plan to stack it with a 4AD/OHT dermal in a week or two and run a long 10 weeker as long as shut down doesn't get too bad.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Anabolics 0
B Anabolics 8
C Anabolics 36
C Anabolics 2
B Anabolics 1