I Cant Wait!!!

1. I Cant Wait!!!

I cant wait for my m4ohn and my ancillaries to all get here so im can start my cycle!!! Dang i am getting so excited.
    Dick

2. Whats your cycle look like?

3. Well the tabs are in , so orders will start shipping out tomorrow. Please pass it along, I am going to be super busy over the next 3 days so its going to take me a little while to answer emails and posts.

I am also doing another run of SLEDGE TEST, ill let everyone know when the sale will start.
    •   

4. Sounds good bro...can't wait.

5. Yea damn you M4OHN people! I ordered some m14 on 5/27 and it hasnt shipped out (No worries as sledge is the man). I really wish I would ordered some of it while I was ordering. m4ohn seems to be the cool kids PH these days.

6. Ill be getting everything out, so if anyone doesnt get notification that their order has shipped by Sunday please email me with all ordering info.

7. The cycle!
    This is basically my cycle with a few changes too it. I might not run the igf and i am not going to run the test prop either.
    Dick

8. Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps
    I am also doing another run of SLEDGE TEST, ill let everyone know when the sale will start.
    Very Cool!

Similar Forum Threads

1. New Batman movie cant wait!
    By mikeg313 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 02-07-2012, 05:17 AM
  2. var on cycle....cant wait for every1's 2 cents
    By l3lairf0urn3y in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-15-2010, 08:54 AM
  3. cant wait for the Arnold!!!
    By Liftingstud in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-25-2008, 11:41 AM
  4. My First Cycle...Cant Wait!!!..Looks good?
    By evs in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-12-2007, 10:05 AM