Got my M1T and MDien in today...

B

Baumer

Awards
Ok, I placed a good sized order from Mike of M1T, MDien, and prordered M4Ohn also (Wanted to stock up while I had some extra $$)
Now I have to decide what to do for my upcoming cycle, my thought is that I will run M1T and MDien. Probably 15mg M1T with 4mg MDien to start. I've done several 1Test/4Ad cycles and have done a M1T/4ad cycle, all with good results. I will use Nolva, 6oxo, Trib., and zma post (My standard pct which has worked great for me in the past)
Any thoughts?

E

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
How long are you gonna run and do you plan on taking m1t hte whole time. I was contemplating a simliar cycle but I'm gonna do 6-8mgs mdien for a month, 6mg m4ohn for a month and for the last two weeks to thoroughly trash my liver add 10mgs of m1t. I probably won't do this though as i think that it would be better to stack m1t with m4ohn and stack m4ohn with the mdien as well. I don't think stacking hte mdien and m1t would be worthwhile.

L

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
Nobody is going to give advice on stacking methyls. It is the general consensus of this board that it's not a safe thing to do. Stacking 3 methyls would be just plain asinine.

B

Baumer

Awards
Nobody is going to give advice on stacking methyls. It is the general consensus of this board that it's not a safe thing to do. Stacking 3 methyls would be just plain asinine.

So, you think 15mg of M1T + 4-6mg of MDien is worse then some people who have run 30 - 40mg of M1T alone? I guess my thinking was that it wasn't as bad. I did my previous cycle with 20mg M1T with no problems.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Rather than stacking those, consider 1-test and MDien. I know you stocked up on the M1T, but don't be reckless with your liver - especially if your planning on running future cycles.

L

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
The toxicity of stacking methyls with moderate doses is arguable & I know people do it, but unless I see blood work showing it's safe, I'll stay away. There are plenty of non-methylated stacking options. It's your body and your risk.

I would honestly doubt that an m1t/m-dien cycle would yield any better gains than m1t/4ad, so the risk isnt worth the reward IMO.

S

strangebrew

Awards
I think m4ohn and mdien would be a good lean muscle stack. And they're both fairly mild compared to m1t. I wouldn't stack m1t with anything other than 4ad though.

M

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Probably this question should be in a separate thread but is it proven that liver problems caused by methylated AAS being more likely to happen in a dose/time dependant manner. I came across an article which stated the opposite and cited 3 references. I didn't save that article and couldn't manage to find it again. Of course theres another study which showed very few actual cases of liver disease in people taking AAS.
Any ideas??

B

Baumer

Awards
Thanks for the input guys. Maybe I will just go with the M1T, 20mg ED. I guess my thinking was that the M1T + MDien wouldn't be as toxic as that. I really didn't want to use 4ad, I tend to bloat and hold alot of water, smoothing out quite a bit on that.
Maybe I will save the Mdien to stack with the M4ohn

M

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
i'd agree with others...i'm in the middle of an m1t/4ad cycle...and its working really well for me...in fact i've used ph before but nuthin compares to this stack....good luck