Canada customs for M1T????

Warhead_321

Awards
I just got called by the customs here and they said the M1T was illegal in both Canada & the US and that the RCMP will be dealing with me shortly....lol seriously, what is this **** about? LOL they also have records of previous orders of M1T. What do u guys think??

cobra1414

Awards
Well, they're wrong about the US.

Its definitely illegal in Canada though.

Warhead_321

Awards
Well, they're wrong about the US.

Its definitely illegal in Canada though.
what do you think will happen? they cant do a search can they? they said the problem is that M1T is an actually anabolic.

Benderzzz

Awards
deny everything
if you are paranoid drop your stash off with a friend that you would trust with your life

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i could send m1t to canada bust free enough for a few cycles,,,,,i'd do it of course in exchange for those lovelyy chronic seeds you canadians have aka marc emery

BigPJ

Awards
****, this makes me wonder is the US is keeping records of M1T orders and is ready to bust people once the bill is passed. Thank god for the patriot act, isn't it great knowing you'll be protected from (and punished for having) aweful things like M1T. :mad:

plumwerks

Awards
I just got called by the customs here and they said the M1T was illegal in both Canada & the US and that the RCMP will be dealing with me shortly....lol seriously, what is this **** about? LOL they also have records of previous orders of M1T. What do u guys think??

Dont worry about it too much,just dont order anything for now.
They did this with me also,but you'll just get a letter from the rcmp saying they are watching your orders and if you try to import anabolics to canada again you'll be dealt with severely.
(I'm in Montreal)

Warhead_321

Awards
Dont worry about it too much,just dont order anything for now.
They did this with me also,but you'll just get a letter from the rcmp saying they are watching your orders and if you try to import anabolics to canada again you'll be dealt with severely.
(I'm in Montreal)
alright, kool..thanks :) just dont wanna get my ass busted

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yikes, that's kinda scary news, considering I've recently placed a bunch of orders through Sledge, for m-dien, m4ohn and m1,4 ad. Hopefully I won't be receiving any warnings such as yourself, however I've received no notification as of yet for any of these items, and 2 of the orders cleared customs no problem.

Benderzzz

Awards
oswissle,
whos y daddy
purple power
papaya
jock
wr
:D

Warhead_321

Awards
(I'm in Montreal)[/QUOTE]
Well I have also had a few products come back thru customs but was sent back to the company...& ive bought alot of PH's from the US. If it takes maybe 1 or 2 months to recieve a letter from the RCMP wouldnt I already have more than one offense?? Just the fact that I havnt got the first letter? Would I still be in for it?

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
whos y daddy isnt that from gypsy nirvana benderrz? those are some good strains how can i be down

Benderzzz

Awards
you know your stuff
go to their site it is much better getting it from the breeder
and yes if customs discover your beans they will take them and give you a notice that they took them but no worries they have better things to do than bust a few seeds
nirvana-shop.com

toastynoodles

Board Supporter
Awards
U know blueberry and flo own all!!!!!!!

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i put an order in about 3 1/2 weeks ago for some super silver haze and some cheap strains like hindu kush x critcal mass,,,but still havent arrived,,,,first time ordering,,,but everyone said that seeds direct is the place and gypsy is the man so we'll see bro

Benderzzz

Awards
ohoh
you did a nono
order from nirvana straight from the breeder
customs has Seeds Direct number everytime
they busted using them like three times ina row now
nirvana-shop.com

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Did they finally legalize pot in canada yet or is the US still cock-blocking that effort? :rolleyes:

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
damn bro that sucks,,,no wonder my **** never came,,,i was reading on overgrow forum a few weeks back and got mixed reviews about seeds direct like everyone on m-dien lol rolled the dice damn,,,well for sure next time i will do that then,,,season is almost too llate to start outdoors here in southern cali ,,might have to wait for next season..how long do they usually take to ge them,,,are u from the states or canada?

Benderzzz

Awards
from the states
and every order i placed went through 100% of the time and got here to the western states withing 10-14 days of recieving my money
sure you have to spend a few extra bucks but it is worth it to have a better chance of getting them
nirvana rocks
everybody visit the site and join its great with helpful growers and greenthumbs alike
very friendly

Benderzzz

Awards
just grow indoors man it works just as good and you can control the light cycle
oh and dont worry youll recieve your package from SD sooon enough only youll see a neon green sticker on the end of your envelope compliments of customs opening your **** and taking your beans

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
damn customs lol ,,,,yeah i'm down with indoors,,,just the scale i wanna go on is like 3000 watts and want some dank that harvest mad,,,so nirvana it is,,,,the nug in cali right now isnt what it was 3 years ago,,,too much commercial ****

Benderzzz

Awards
i agree and nirvana is it and a bag of beans
3000 should get you 4-6 pounds dried :eek:
killer
and good luck man
see you on nirvana

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
in other news i just got an order of 3 bottles of HP MD through BB.com.. went through NP..

toastynoodles

Board Supporter
Awards
What your guys flav way to grow mine is with a ebb/flow system with bc hydroponic nutreinents. make sure u got the 600or 1000w HPS burning!!!killer yeilds with the sea of green setup!!!

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
when my buddy does a good batch of aeroponics without fucking it up.,,,,its some str8 dank **** dude,,,,couple phat bowls in the 4 footer and ur good

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
benderzzz bro,,,i swear on my life,,,,,last night after we discussed about the beans,,,my buddy called me up and the package from seeds direct got intercepted by customs and they sent the original package minus the beans with a letter threatning with fines,,,that is such a fucken trip dude lol some straight twilight zone ****,,,only good thing is seeds direct said with proof of the customs letter they will resend the beans,,,next time i ts nirvana all the way bro

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
benderzzz bro,,,i swear on my life,,,,,last night after we discussed about the beans,,,my buddy called me up and the package from seeds direct got intercepted by customs and they sent the original package minus the beans with a letter threatning with fines,,,that is such a fucken trip dude lol some straight twilight zone ****,,,only good thing is seeds direct said with proof of the customs letter they will resend the beans,,,next time i ts nirvana all the way bro
what? i thought seeds were legal in the US?

Benderzzz

Awards
damn
see i was lookin through a crystal ball and saw the whole thing
and the fine thing well never go through unless you sign somethin that admits you ordered and wanted to import the beans from outside the US
then and only then would you be in a lot of trouble
so just deny it until your last breath
throw away all the evidence that you odered them
ask your friend this
if they do send the beans again wont the same thing happen
just have them refund his money or at least try.
and pm me about whos your daddy i hear they are quite the commodity beta strain

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WAF Supplements 8
1test Anabolics 1
Anabolics 11
Supplements 26
Supplements 2