gyno?

D

dannyeff

Awards
ok as i have said before. i used epi without getting pct at the start. i was assuming that the ai properties would stop gyno from happening. i i took epi for a week and started noticing puffy nipples at 20 mgs a day. so i stopped taking the epi and got inhibit e till my lectro and novadex came. the inhibit e fixed the estrogen. nipples never got itchy or that again.

iv started taking lectro

wk 1 - 0.5mg then move upto 1.25mg
wk2 - 1.25mg then move upto 2.5mg
wk3 - 2.5 mg
wk4 - 2.5 mg down to 1.25
wk5 - 1.25 down to 0.5 then drop it

what yous think?

theres a foto included. please leave your advice and theres no point in flaming me becuase iv already heard it all. just need advice

Attachments

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
ok as i have said before. i used epi without getting pct at the start. i was assuming that the ai properties would stop gyno from happening. i i took epi for a week and started noticing puffy nipples at 20 mgs a day. so i stopped taking the epi and got inhibit e till my lectro and novadex came. the inhibit e fixed the estrogen. nipples never got itchy or that again.

iv started taking lectro

wk 1 - 0.5mg then move upto 1.25mg
wk2 - 1.25mg then move upto 2.5mg
wk3 - 2.5 mg
wk4 - 2.5 mg down to 1.25
wk5 - 1.25 down to 0.5 then drop it

what yous think?

theres a foto included. please leave your advice and theres no point in flaming me becuase iv already heard it all. just need advice
Wait a min bro, do you actually have any lumps? I would use letro as a last resort. I think you blew your symptoms way out of proportion.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
puffy nipples doesn't mean gyno, it means puffy nipples. Gyno would be with hard tissue behind the nipple, and its painful

D

dannyeff

Awards
In the picture, my right side is alot bigger than my left side. It swole up and started to look like a huge boob. Theres no lumps.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
In the picture, my right side is alot bigger than my left side. It swole up and started to look like a huge boob. Theres no lumps.
I would have just carried on and ran an AI on cycle or even low dose nolva.

O

on the run

Awards
imo your bf% was way too high to start a cycle.. it's prob jus tnormal fat/manboobs and you were psyching yourself out. if you are a lower bf it is much more obvious when you actually do develop gyno

L

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
should not be using aas in the first place... but if there is no lump there is no gyno

D

dannyeff

Awards
Ok, im going to start a cut tomorrow i think:) al find out soon or later what it is:)

L

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Ok, im going to start a cut tomorrow i think:) al find out soon or later what it is:)
Its not that you needs a cut... your have a ways to go natty before you need aas. Look at your diet and clean it up.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Puffy nipples is normal its estro balance thing. No worries. If u had u would know there is pain

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
imo your bf% was way too high to start a cycle.. it's prob jus tnormal fat/manboobs and you were psyching yourself out. if you are a lower bf it is much more obvious when you actually do develop gyno
Yea I read this too that guys with higher BF are more prone to gyno on cycle, although seriously doubt you had anything with only a week of epi

D

dannyeff

Awards
Well before my cycle everything was normal but wen i started it my left side started getting alot bigger then my left. When i ware a tshirt people notice 1 sides bigger than the other. Think it could be prolactin because i have no lumps.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
**** ligting caused one to grow bigger muscle wise possibly?

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Lifting"

D

dannyeff

Awards
Yeah i agree with u but 1 side iis much bigger than the other. Think al cut and see the damage:) have lectro and novladex on hand. Low dose epi cycle for cuttin. Have 4 wks left for 20 mgs

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm it is odd one is biggger I can only think of a few reasons which r all listrd

B

brianpl

Awards
Yea try and cut first and see if it really is gyno or if it just fat. Try not to use ALL of your nolva in case you do end up with gyno and need to use the Letro. That way you can use the rest of your Nolva after you finish Letro. And Letro should not be ran for 5 weeks, go up in the dosage everyday until you reach 2.5, that use that until it is gone then taper back down to 0 and start Nolva so estrogen rebound doesn't come.