gyno?

  1. Registered User
    dannyeff's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  82k lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    79
    Rep Power
    93

    gyno?


    ok as i have said before. i used epi without getting pct at the start. i was assuming that the ai properties would stop gyno from happening. i i took epi for a week and started noticing puffy nipples at 20 mgs a day. so i stopped taking the epi and got inhibit e till my lectro and novadex came. the inhibit e fixed the estrogen. nipples never got itchy or that again.

    iv started taking lectro

    wk 1 - 0.5mg then move upto 1.25mg
    wk2 - 1.25mg then move upto 2.5mg
    wk3 - 2.5 mg
    wk4 - 2.5 mg down to 1.25
    wk5 - 1.25 down to 0.5 then drop it

    what yous think?

    theres a foto included. please leave your advice and theres no point in flaming me becuase iv already heard it all. just need advice
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  2. Registered User
    bashman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,214
    Rep Power
    1496

    Quote Originally Posted by dannyeff View Post
    ok as i have said before. i used epi without getting pct at the start. i was assuming that the ai properties would stop gyno from happening. i i took epi for a week and started noticing puffy nipples at 20 mgs a day. so i stopped taking the epi and got inhibit e till my lectro and novadex came. the inhibit e fixed the estrogen. nipples never got itchy or that again.

    iv started taking lectro

    wk 1 - 0.5mg then move upto 1.25mg
    wk2 - 1.25mg then move upto 2.5mg
    wk3 - 2.5 mg
    wk4 - 2.5 mg down to 1.25
    wk5 - 1.25 down to 0.5 then drop it

    what yous think?

    theres a foto included. please leave your advice and theres no point in flaming me becuase iv already heard it all. just need advice
    Wait a min bro, do you actually have any lumps? I would use letro as a last resort. I think you blew your symptoms way out of proportion.
  3. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,867
    Rep Power
    768811

    puffy nipples doesn't mean gyno, it means puffy nipples. Gyno would be with hard tissue behind the nipple, and its painful
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    dannyeff's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  82k lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    79
    Rep Power
    93

    In the picture, my right side is alot bigger than my left side. It swole up and started to look like a huge boob. Theres no lumps.
  5. Registered User
    bashman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,214
    Rep Power
    1496

    Quote Originally Posted by dannyeff View Post
    In the picture, my right side is alot bigger than my left side. It swole up and started to look like a huge boob. Theres no lumps.
    I would have just carried on and ran an AI on cycle or even low dose nolva.
  6. Registered User
    on the run's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    86
    Rep Power
    101

    imo your bf% was way too high to start a cycle.. it's prob jus tnormal fat/manboobs and you were psyching yourself out. if you are a lower bf it is much more obvious when you actually do develop gyno
  7. Registered User
    Liftingstud's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,079
    Rep Power
    1182

    should not be using aas in the first place... but if there is no lump there is no gyno
  8. Registered User
    dannyeff's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  82k lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    79
    Rep Power
    93

    Ok, im going to start a cut tomorrow i think al find out soon or later what it is
  9. Registered User
    Liftingstud's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,079
    Rep Power
    1182

    Quote Originally Posted by dannyeff View Post
    Ok, im going to start a cut tomorrow i think al find out soon or later what it is
    Its not that you needs a cut... your have a ways to go natty before you need aas. Look at your diet and clean it up.
  10. Registered User
    Jasen's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,048
    Rep Power
    6862

    Puffy nipples is normal its estro balance thing. No worries. If u had u would know there is pain
  11. Registered User
    bashman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,214
    Rep Power
    1496

    Quote Originally Posted by on the run View Post
    imo your bf% was way too high to start a cycle.. it's prob jus tnormal fat/manboobs and you were psyching yourself out. if you are a lower bf it is much more obvious when you actually do develop gyno
    Yea I read this too that guys with higher BF are more prone to gyno on cycle, although seriously doubt you had anything with only a week of epi
  12. Registered User
    dannyeff's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  82k lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    79
    Rep Power
    93

    Well before my cycle everything was normal but wen i started it my left side started getting alot bigger then my left. When i ware a tshirt people notice 1 sides bigger than the other. Think it could be prolactin because i have no lumps.
  13. Registered User
    Jasen's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,048
    Rep Power
    6862

    **** ligting caused one to grow bigger muscle wise possibly?
  14. Registered User
    Jasen's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,048
    Rep Power
    6862

    Lifting"
  15. Registered User
    dannyeff's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  82k lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    79
    Rep Power
    93

    Yeah i agree with u but 1 side iis much bigger than the other. Think al cut and see the damage have lectro and novladex on hand. Low dose epi cycle for cuttin. Have 4 wks left for 20 mgs
  16. Registered User
    Jasen's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,048
    Rep Power
    6862

    Hmmm it is odd one is biggger I can only think of a few reasons which r all listrd
  17. Registered User
    brianpl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    55

    Yea try and cut first and see if it really is gyno or if it just fat. Try not to use ALL of your nolva in case you do end up with gyno and need to use the Letro. That way you can use the rest of your Nolva after you finish Letro. And Letro should not be ran for 5 weeks, go up in the dosage everyday until you reach 2.5, that use that until it is gone then taper back down to 0 and start Nolva so estrogen rebound doesn't come.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Gyno or not gyno? That's the question...
    By Napao in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-04-2008, 09:17 AM
  2. reg gyno or prolaction gyno??
    By dra05ke in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-15-2008, 04:43 PM
  3. gyno symptoms/gyno on mtrn?
    By JonasDavidsson in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-12-2006, 06:24 PM
  4. Gyno in PCT...what to do from here...
    By adrenalinaddict in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-15-2006, 07:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in