Ok, Ok FINALLY Starting my Epi

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
Maybe i'll log this..

-First cycle
-5 weeks doseage as follows havoc @ 20/30/30/40/40
I work a 4pm-1am shift usually So i will be working out before work usually, so I'll be taking one pill in the AM with morning meal, along with fishoil, cycle support, pre workout. then one about 6-8 hours later. on weeks I am @ 30 two in the morning..anything I should know? (morning sickness etc)

-Supplements on cycle: AI cycle support. Super cissus, fish oil, multi, bcaas.
Nutrition will be larger portions of clean food with junk here and there.

Training, I grow well on a 3 day split, however I want to take advantage of the anabolic in every way so i'll be going with a 4. I will do cardio 2 days a week to keep body fat % down..30-45 mins of breakdancing haha

Post cycle
Liquid Tamox (nolva)

30/20/20/10 Now I know epi isn't that strong so i'm still wondering if 30 is too much?

I will be taking my nolva all in one shot in the AM..or should I space it out throughout the day..or does it not matter?

Also I'll be taking Purus Labs recycle for the 4 weeks to help me get back and running, along with cycle support and other obvious staples.

Inital fears:

Blood pressure..no issues with it, very good levels..But i'm an avid coffee drinker..anyone have any issues? I will be cutting it to one cup a day though.

Shut down-I've never experienced this and i'm a little worried I don't want my head to be all ****ed up and I've got anxiety to start. Honestly I'm a little worried the compound will do some sort of freak irreverseable damage to my heart or other organs haha. Just need some reassurance lol

Goals: I'd like to gain 10-15 pounds but maintain flexibility and a decent low body fat..I also wanna break some PRs.

360 bench@180 lbs
425x3 deadlift@165 lbs

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
I have two bottles from diff producers..but the pills are solid white, with white powder inside for both of the makers..that legit?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have two bottles from diff producers..but the pills are solid white, with white powder inside for both of the makers..that legit?
yes legit.
Nolva: 20/20/20/20

No need to be at 30mg nolva..

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
start ur epi dosing at at least 30- and bump up to 40- i ran it at 30/30/30/40- it was my first cycle ever too

i would do this-30/30/40/40/40

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
start ur epi dosing at at least 30- and bump up to 40- i ran it at 30/30/30/40- it was my first cycle ever too

i would do this-30/30/40/40/40
That would be good, but he may not have enough to dose like that..

If you can, dose like so: 30/40/40/60/60

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
20mgs of nolva all in one ****? Really start off at 30mgs even for first cycle?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
20mgs of nolva all in one ****? Really start off at 30mgs even for first cycle?
Yeah thats what i did at my first cycle- epi is REALLY low in side effects- u should be fine- DO NOT HESITATE to bump it up to 40 the last three weeks- I did 30/30/30/40 and gained 10 lbs when eating for bulk

you will be good

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
Day one good first dose @ 3:55pm, 2nd was at 10:40pm...going smooth..despite a raging ****ing headache all day.. possibly because I stopped drinking coffee today

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
Woke up a little earlier then planned today about 6 hours of sleep.... chest is tight.. got a little home blood pressure machine..gunna take it later

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Have fun. You just starting and all I wanna do is end mine. Lol it's just because it's got me SO lathargic. I really don't even wanna get out of bed.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Woke up a little earlier then planned today about 6 hours of sleep.... chest is tight.. got a little home blood pressure machine..gunna take it later
my chest tightens up on epistane too- dont know why- my bp was normal (take it anyways to be safe) as for the above post on lethargy- it affects everyone differently- see i didnt have any lethargy i felt great- just pay attention to your body

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
Well i read on other forums lethargy is high when it's dosed below 30mg

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that prolly why i never got it lol my last epi run was at 50 mgs the whole time! GREAT cycle

SBT

SBT

Awards
I've seen lots of good reviews on epi!!

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
Ok may be placebo but holy **** I felt awesome in the gym today pumped..and strong..

Headaches are there but not as bad I upped my water intake alot aimign for 1.5-2 gallons a day.

I still have a weird just tense feeling idk what it is but hopefully it goes away

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
just took my blood pressure, pulse was 94 BPM and pressure was 124/60

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok may be placebo but holy **** I felt awesome in the gym today pumped..and strong..

Headaches are there but not as bad I upped my water intake alot aimign for 1.5-2 gallons a day.

I still have a weird just tense feeling idk what it is but hopefully it goes away
probably not placebo- oral steroids(epi is fully active steroid if u didnt know) begin acting about 30-90 minutes after you dose them- they are fast acting- now it does take time for the levels to build in ur blood- expect good strength gains in weeks 2-5 but the pump for me always began the first day. This tense feeling-is it in ur chest? Thats what happened to me and i would like to know wtf it is- i dont think its bp since i tested mine and it was fine- several times- and so far urs seems fine- just keep an eye on it

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it's in my chest..Took my 2nd dose a lil awhile ago im feelinmg sweaty and flush..headaches still there lil nauseus too..hmm..

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
your body is going through a hormonal change- there is no telling how you will react I can only say how I reacted- BUT keep in mind once the epistane is built up in ur system you will MORE THAN LIKELY balance out. If symptoms persist let us know-also if anything ANYTHING comes up that threatens your health discontinue use and start ur pct- and go see a doc- but i doubt anything like that will happen with this compound at this dose

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
yeah im feelin a little better ****in sweatin my ass off in my room though haha

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
I'm a coffee addict, if I miss my morning cup I get a wicked headache. I never quit drinking coffee on cycle, I'm on another cycle SD/epi and having no problem drinking coffee. Coffee and AAS are my only vises.

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
just took my BP horrible headache uhg it's 130/65

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
wtf checked again 143/69 lol but I just ate mcdonalds (yeah I know) and I had just popped my 2nd dose of havoc..Getting a lil anxious now though..popped a baby aspirin

Hondaman1010

Hondaman1010

Awards
I just finished a EPI cycle and now onto my post cycle now. I experience no shut down, my lifts this first week of post cycle have actually gone up 5-10 lbs.

nclifter1978

nclifter1978

Awards
Your headaches are prob from the coffee...i tried to quit one time, never again. I would have to take 6-8 advil a day. My bp is typically 120/75...on epi it usually goes to 140/80. I don't get that concerned because it always drops during pct. keep an eye on it...you should be fine. If you take while your nervious/anxious...it will always read higher.

sw bill

Awards
You will love your epi run short term. I've had many and loved them all but got to burned out with the sides and losing to much of it later. On to the dark side. Feel like a frickin machine all the time

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
Your headaches are prob from the coffee...i tried to quit one time, never again. I would have to take 6-8 advil a day. My bp is typically 120/75...on epi it usually goes to 140/80. I don't get that concerned because it always drops during pct. keep an eye on it...you should be fine. If you take while your nervious/anxious...it will always read higher.
I'd rather give up an arm or leg than my morning coffee. :grumpy:

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
Day 4 today, up 3 pounds...I seem to get a headache nearing my 2nd dose, and they grow and grow lol...I keep waking up in the middle of my sleep for some reason..But I am able to get back to sleep..Yeah I'm getting alot of anxiety it ****ing blows honestly..But im trying to tough it out. I'm hoping it's the coffee..Took my BP in the early AM today it was 125/65..I'm just the kind of guy where I see my BP rise and im like "****..what if it dosent stop rising and i have a stroke ahh" hahah tomorrow is deadlift day and I haven't done them in awhile lets see what I can hit

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
Day 4 today, up 3 pounds...I seem to get a headache nearing my 2nd dose, and they grow and grow lol...I keep waking up in the middle of my sleep for some reason..But I am able to get back to sleep..Yeah I'm getting alot of anxiety it ****ing blows honestly..But im trying to tough it out. I'm hoping it's the coffee..Took my BP in the early AM today it was 125/65..I'm just the kind of guy where I see my BP rise and im like "****..what if it dosent stop rising and i have a stroke ahh" hahah tomorrow is deadlift day and I haven't done them in awhile lets see what I can hit
Your symptoms sound exactly like mine on PP's 1-T Tren. It got so bad I had to stop for a little while, but when I got back on, I was fine. Here is some advice I got from the board....take a lot of Hawthorne Berry and a product called Ameal BP. They will help tremendously with lowering your BP within a week. My mistake was not preloading. Good luck and keep us posted.

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I preloaded competetive edge laps cycle assist for 2 weeks, On it now..botu to up the dose though. day 5 first dose, gym in about 45 minutes see how it goes

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HIT IT HARD!!!!!!!! Good log so far. EPI is a good one!!!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you will be okay your bp should not suffer to terribly from a epitho compound(epistane havoc etc) but still good to keep an eye on it! Up 3 NICE!

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
Todays gym was pretty decent..people are starting to notice I look different.. and I am hardening up nice..libido is up..However If i wake up at 1pm the headaches start coming around 10:30pm..keeping water high..as far as the workout deadlifts still not whereI want them to be however this stuff wouldnt let me leave the gym just kept lifting lol felt like I got stronger each set anxiety is soso

maniac0614

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Hey fatal,do you run solo or what bboy crew you in?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i love epistane

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Hey fatal,do you run solo or what bboy crew you in?

Haha i'm just a solo guy man I'm not super good or hardcore It's just sick as hell to bust out some headspins in the club haha esp on the eastcoast where its all meatheads shuffling their feet.

Ok nearing the end of my first week

Up about 5 pounds. 159 to 165. Ok strength I've Been stronger..I A: am coming off a cut for the summer, and B: did a german volume training routine for 5 weeks so my strength dropped..last weeks bench was 225 for 8, this weeks was 245 for 8. Anxiety is down, headaches are still there..but im beginning to think it's a neck issue because the base of mine is just stiff etc.

Problems: Feeling a little depressed/pissed off at the littlest things haha..And also I haven't taken a dump in about 4 days..I mean little bit here and there..not sure whats going on..

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha i'm just a solo guy man I'm not super good or hardcore It's just sick as hell to bust out some headspins in the club haha esp on the eastcoast where its all meatheads shuffling their feet.

Ok nearing the end of my first week

Up about 5 pounds. 159 to 165. Ok strength I've Been stronger..I A: am coming off a cut for the summer, and B: did a german volume training routine for 5 weeks so my strength dropped..last weeks bench was 225 for 8, this weeks was 245 for 8. Anxiety is down, headaches are still there..but im beginning to think it's a neck issue because the base of mine is just stiff etc.

Problems: Feeling a little depressed/pissed off at the littlest things haha..And also I haven't taken a dump in about 4 days..I mean little bit here and there..not sure whats going on..

epistane WILL ddry ur joints out thus this could have some effect on what u are experiencing- dunno- do you take omega-3? If not dose up on at least 10-15 g's a day

****ting- take something so u can ****- u need to keep eating

mood- hang in there ur body is in a transition state- it should improve- but be prepaired if it doesnt- if u need to get off due to aggression being too high or anything like that- get off

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
You're looking go so far bro. I will be keeping an eye on this log cause I wanna do a Estane run in a few months so keep us informed.

Keep it up and hit it hard!

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
Been really stressed lately/depressed alotta **** going on so today was the first day i could really work out AT the gym..god it felt nice..Lost a pound or two ****ing ex girlfriends..Headaches arent as frequent..tomorrow begins my third week and I think i'm going to up it to 40 mgs for the final 3..anxiety is gone..well not really it's shifted to my hairline lol everyone says im not going bald but I have a widows peak and im obsessing lol

maniac0614

Awards
  • Established
Been really stressed lately/depressed alotta **** going on so today was the first day i could really work out AT the gym..god it felt nice..Lost a pound or two ****ing ex girlfriends..Headaches arent as frequent..tomorrow begins my third week and I think i'm going to up it to 40 mgs for the final 3..anxiety is gone..well not really it's shifted to my hairline lol everyone says im not going bald but I have a widows peak and im obsessing lol
That sucks bro, just keep hitting the gym harder now, and lets these problems be your motivation.

I remember back in the days when I had a girl that gave me nothing but problems, so I used those problems to pump me up at the gym lol. But it works and at the end of the work out I always felt good cause I took out my anger out on the iron.

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
Alright final review I gained 9 pounds, i am full beyond belief compared to before, i'll post some pics later..the only thing is..I'm really paranoid that it made my hairline receed a bit, I think i've always had a widows peak but now im studying it every which way and i'm nervous lol comparing older photos and what not..I'd be so ****ing angry at the world if i went bald lol, but then again theirs always hair transplant surgery..PCT tomorrow

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice 9 pounds is good man. Glad you enjoyed it!!