Yes or no

michael75

michael75

Awards
I have the dbol,i have the AI,i have the SERM...But i`m holding back on the Test E,why? Because i`ve never pinned.Do i finaly try? Why do i keep holding back? I even dreamed of pinning the other week,it`s a big step.

To all those that pin was it like this for you? How did you feel? And what was your first cycle like? I don`t think i have a problem sticking myself,it`s just the whole thing about going up a level.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I came in this thread to post yes before i read your origional post.

After reading, my answer is still yes.

michael75

michael75

Awards
Ok so thats one for the vote,what was it like for you when you first pinned? And what cycle did you do?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
stopping thinking about it so much. pinning is not a "big step"...the big step is deciding when its time to STOP.

if u know what ur doing and what ur getting into then go for it

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Oh, im still young i haven't pinned yet. But if i wanted to i would. And assuming i don't marry my fiance, maybe some day i will get to :)

Im sure i would be nervous my first time pinning, but i wouldn't let that stop me.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
im 35 and will be pinning my first cycle this winter, well jan 1, 2011 to be egzached.

test 500mg
deca 600mg
dbol 40 mgs

so asking the question no one else thought to ask, how old is the OP, and do you really want to do this for the rest of your days?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
im 35 and will be pinning my first cycle this winter, well jan 1, 2011 to be egzached.

test 500mg
deca 600mg
dbol 40 mgs

so asking the question no one else thought to ask, how old is the OP, and do you really want to do this for the rest of your days?
slight thread hijack.....but id run ur test higher or u'll be at a greater risk of a limp noodle

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
slight thread hijack.....but id run ur test higher or u'll be at a greater risk of a limp noodle
Agreed up the test,you don't want a limp D*ck!

And michael75 i would say yes,stop thinking about it so much and pin it! It is so easy.I know you have done some serious oral cycle's so i wouldn't sweat it.

michael75

michael75

Awards
I`m 35 to the poster that asked.That is the question Nos,when to STOP,if i liked it then i think maybe once a year,but then knowing me thats quite ridiculous,but i don`t want to abuse it,not only that i don`t think i could afford to keep on keeping on.

No one has told me what their first time was like and what they do now,i know i`ll end up doing it so i just might as well get on with it lol.Cant keep popping the pills forever!

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
do it

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
I`m 35 to the poster that asked.That is the question Nos,when to STOP,if i liked it then i think maybe once a year,but then knowing me thats quite ridiculous,but i don`t want to abuse it,not only that i don`t think i could afford to keep on keeping on.

No one has told me what their first time was like and what they do now,i know i`ll end up doing it so i just might as well get on with it lol.Cant keep popping the pills forever!
Did my first inject cycle at 25yr.It was not bad,first pin a lil nervous,shakey hands but that was it and after i did it,had no real problems.So here is a couple of cycles ran in the past,not going to go into PCT or HCG.But i did have that stuff for all my cycles............

My first cycle was Test E for 10 weeks @500mgs a week and first 4 weeks dbol @ 40mgs.

Second was Sus @ 500mgs a week for 12 weeks and abombs @ 50mgs for the first 4 weeks

Thrid was Test p @ 600mgs a week for 12 weeks and tren ace 75mgs eod for 7 weeks. ending with 60mgs ed of winny for 6 weeks.

Forth was Test E @ 750mgs for 14 weeks and M1T @ 20mgs for first 4 weeks,and ended the cycle with 6 weeks hdrol @ 75mgs.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
My friend did it for me the first time, plus I started out hitting winny. Not fun.
So from there it was a breeze in the wind.

Just look at is as taking strong vitamins. Don't hesitate either.

Like NOS said, the biggest thing is deciding when to stop. I know I will take huge breaks when I try to have a kid. Other than that, I'm pretty much a lifer until they find some serious complications in me.

Damn, on second though, don't do it. Haha...

michael75

michael75

Awards
I have the cash in my hand and it`s literally a case of handing it over...Ok,it`s done,i`ve just got to wait for a few days to get the Test e...Holy crap what have i done?

I`ll do a log when i start to let you all know what you`ve all done lol,it`s all your fault i`m now on the dark side :yikes:

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
just relax bro and enjoy it. test is a wonderful thing. i just got on trt a few months back so im cruising at 200. i blasted at 600 for 12 weeks and will do it again in another month or so

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
I have the cash in my hand and it`s literally a case of handing it over...Ok,it`s done,i`ve just got to wait for a few days to get the Test e...Holy crap what have i done?

I`ll do a log when i start to let you all know what you`ve all done lol,it`s all your fault i`m now on the dark side :yikes:

Dude you will be ok and Also I'm in for the log and if you have questions,just shoot me a pm.Good luck brotha

michael75

michael75

Awards
Thanks people,i`m glad i`m here getting all the advice i can get...There`s a couple of things.

I weigh 14st 7lb and am 6ft 2",i do have the usual bit of fat around the old love handles,abs and the pecs that i want to lose while on cycle,i`ts nothing terrible as one of the young bucks at the gym said "if you lost a bit of that fat you would look so much better".

I have lots of info on certain diets to run while on cycle and i know diet is everything but i have never been that strict with it,maybe thats where i go wrong,i don`t eat too bad,i eat pretty healthy but it`s the usual three square meals thing.

What are the foods to avoid at all cost while cycling? And i know i should eat between 6 and 8 small meals a day but is there any other way?

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Weight in stones makes no sense to me.

michael75

michael75

Awards
I think thats about 92 93kilo,oh and wheres best to pin? Glutes,thigh or shoulder?