jbry gets diesel with dieselbolan V 2.0!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay, this will be my second attempt at running the dimethazine (mebolazine, pharma name roloxion).

This first time I ran it was back when I-force released their dymethazine.

good cycle, nothing major like with sd, but i could tell I was on. I ran it at 30mg e/d and noticed the spike in bp from day one, got frequent minor headaches, and noticed myself getting sick about week 3-4, and post cycle, I came down with an upper resperatory infection.
never got sick on/post cycle like this before, and never have after.

I attribute the sides/sickness to typical sides of aas. eps. methylated aas. So I told myself, next time i run it, will be with some form of test, or another aromatizable compound.

Look what I've found. dimethazine/max lmg, a combo of a mild anabolic/highly androgenic compound & a wet non methyl nor andro ph.

so I started yesterday at 1 cap each day. this will be a simple log of my opinions on what I notice from the cycle. so far, only thing is increased libido, which is typical when I start a cycle.

I'm taking it slow, with one cap e/d first week, then 2 the rest. might go to 3, not sure.

I will update this as I notice differences.

nutrition will be a clean 2800kcals e/d. workout will be m-f. in the am.

I might turn this into a str8 bulking cycle, not sure yet, gonna see how it goes. If I do, kcals will be upped to 4000.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
90 capsules

10mg - 2a,17a-dimethyl 5a-androstan 3-one-17b-ol, azine
25mg - methoxygonadiene

other supps using right now:

ntbm: whey to build, expresso flavor. upon waking & 30min after post w/o shake.

vpx: no shotgun (lime) pre w/o, no synthesize (exotic fruit) post w/o.

bsn: synthesize (banana) mix this with 1 cup of oats & non fat milk for bfast), and mix with whole milk an hr after bfast.

brutal alchemy: Onslaught (cinnabun flavor) I have this with my lunch & snack.

ntbm: better protein bars (choc/ras flavor) I eat these before & after dinner, or just w/e I want one. I made them myself, all natural, delicious, and packed with protein!

thats it for now with on cycle sups. I have support sups, but I use them as I feel the need. also have dhea on hand incase I have any signs of sickness on cycle. but I dont think i'll need it.

If I decide to bulk, I'll be using ultimate nutritions muscle juice 2600 (banana) & ntbm protein pancakes as well.
--------------------

pct: liquid clomid. nasty ass cherry cough syrup flavor. 100mg first week, 50 the last 3.

ntbm:hcgenerate, 5 caps e/d

brutal alchemy: attack/ancient strength 3 caps e/d.

Liver guard: 2 caps e/d

ntbm: need 2 slin: 3 caps e/d

I'll probably be adding gear into this too & forma stanz, but not sure yet.

finances will depend on if this becomes an all out bulker. I just dropped 200 on a new phone, so that was my bulking money.
If I do, i'll have to get the wife to pay for it. we'll see how it goes, if im liking the diesel by week 2, i'll order the muscle juice.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What are those 2 compounds?
How anabolic/androgenic are they?
How do they compare to 19-nor, phera, SD?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
first one is dimethazine aka mebolazine.

second one is max lmg aka methoxygonadiene.

dimethazines a/a ratio is 210/95. to give you an idea of HOW different dimethazine is than sd, sd's a/a ratio is 400/20.

methoxygonadien's aa ratio isn't known. but it it being a nor androgen, im sure it binds very strongly to the ar. it is a wet, aromatizing compound, with slightly more progestin receptor binding affinity than deca.
it is similar to norbolethone. (think b.a.l.c.o.)

pro dienolone is more similar to trenbolone, as it doesn't aromatize, and is a dry compound, with some progestin activity. it is 19nor androgen ph.

pheraplex is as well, is a more powerful compound with an a/a ration of 1200/187. non aromatizable, and highly anabolic.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
first one is dimethazine aka mebolazine.

second one is max lmg aka methoxygonadiene.

dimethazines a/a ratio is 210/95. to give you an idea of HOW different dimethazine is than sd, sd's a/a ratio is 400/20.

methoxygonadien's aa ratio isn't known. but it it being a nor androgen, im sure it binds very strongly to the ar. it is a wet, aromatizing compound, with slightly more progestin receptor binding affinity than deca.
it is similar to norbolethone. (think b.a.l.c.o.)

pro dienolone is more similar to trenbolone, as it doesn't aromatize, and is a dry compound, with some progestin activity. it is 19nor androgen ph.

pheraplex is as well, is a more powerful compound with an a/a ration of 1200/187. non aromatizable, and highly anabolic.
Sounds worthless.. lol

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ha ha, yea, well, we'll see soon enough. based of the two compounds properties, they should be a perfect match together, and have a synergistic effect.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
only thing im worried about is the max lmg and gyno symptoms, so this will likely cause me to get a bottle of formastanz just in case.

but dimethazine should be androgenic enough to help prevent any estro sides.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
for those wondering, my workout now is just a typical m-f workout, focused on hypertrophy. 60-80% of 1rm for 8-12 reps, 4 sets per exercise.

m-chest

t-back/abs

w legs

th- arms

f-shoulders/traps/abs (i normally superset my traps/shoulder exercises)

rest between sets is active rest of 45-30sec

during pct I may change it up to a linear periodization workout.

SBT

SBT

Awards
I'm IN!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I gotta get in on this bro! And you KNOW you need to do the straight bulk! LOL

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in Jbry!! Hopefully you do a bulk! a clean bulk anyways.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hopefully lol..
From everything I've seen over the past five years, Max LMG is by far the strongest bulker when it comes to non-methyls. It appears to be tricky as far as sides can be concerned though. I definitely don't suggest it for beginners.

People run it at 100+ milligrams, but I remember people gaining off of it at 25mg, 40mg, and 50mg when it first came out.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
suubdizzle my nizzle

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea, I'm gonna order 2 10lb tubs of muscle juice tonight. Time to search online for the lowest price w free shipping!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
yea, I'm gonna order 2 10lb tubs of muscle juice tonight. Time to search online for the lowest price w free shipping!
In case any of your bros are wondering about dieselbolan, take advantage of these discount codes!

needto139 is a 15% discount for needtobuildmuscle.com
Needto10 is a 10% discount for mrsupps.com

sorry jbry trying to get the word out. What you hittin up today??

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
today was back/abs. but I forgot to do abs first, and instead did them after I knocked out 4 sets of 10 pull ups. after I finished my third set of crunches, I walked over to the water fountain, and felt my lower back knot up. tried to bust out some bent over rows, wasn't happenin.

took the day off to rest/recover. workout was **** today. f*ckin gotta remember to do abs first.

legs tomarrow.

brandonp005

brandonp005

Awards
In bro...I've been reading a lot of great reviews on Dieselbolan

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
today was back/abs. but I forgot to do abs first, and instead did them after I knocked out 4 sets of 10 pull ups. after I finished my third set of crunches, I walked over to the water fountain, and felt my lower back knot up. tried to bust out some bent over rows, wasn't happenin.

took the day off to rest/recover. workout was **** today. f*ckin gotta remember to do abs first.

legs tomarrow.
I remember I used to work out at 24 fitness before I got serious into it.. And I used to do the same exact thing. I'd do some back (granted nothing like I do now) and would wonder why doing abs just made me miserable the next day. I didn't realize how much your back plays a part in everything..

Kill that **** tomorrow, I love leg workouts!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lower back problems runs in my dads family. it sucks.

funny thing is, i was just thinking the other day, man, I haven't had any problems in a while, and then this happens.

it's okay, I got saturday to make up for it. and I can spend extra time killing it in the gym.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
woke up this morning thirsty and parched. looks like i need more water!

and btw, I have decided to make it an all out bulk. so im adding in ntbm protein pancakes for breakfast, or anytime snack, & a gainer.

KILL THAT SH*T!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm sure he knew what was in them, I think he was just reminding me to inform those who dont know, as I used the correct nomenclature for dimethazine, and another un common name for max lmg.

most people dont know the differences in alot of steroids, or how they compare to previous favorites like phera & pro dien.

SBT

SBT

Awards
hope that back pain eases up for ya!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea, it's already better today, should be good by tomarrow. i'll have to make yesterday an today up this weekend.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed for sure. man.Very interested in this!!!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure he knew what was in them, I think he was just reminding me to inform those who dont know, as I used the correct nomenclature for dimethazine, and another un common name for max lmg.

most people dont know the differences in alot of steroids, or how they compare to previous favorites like phera & pro dien.
well said brother hope your back loosens up today

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed for sure. man.Very interested in this!!!
yea man, it should be fun! I havn't bulked in a year. should put on an easy 10lbs, 15 if I can eat enough.

the fun part will be pct, and holding on to all the wieght. stay tuned.

SBT

SBT

Awards
yea man, it should be fun! I havn't bulked in a year. should put on an easy 10lbs, 15 if I can eat enough.

the fun part will be pct, and holding on to all the wieght. stay tuned.
i have a feeling with a solid supplement stack your pct is gonna go JUST fine! ;)

trippn

trippn

Awards
I'm in. Been curious bout these two ph for a while now.

brandonp005

brandonp005

Awards
lower back problems runs in my dads family. it sucks.

funny thing is, i was just thinking the other day, man, I haven't had any problems in a while, and then this happens.

it's okay, I got saturday to make up for it. and I can spend extra time killing it in the gym.
Hope the back gets to feeling better bro!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
get a mesauge from asain woman!

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
HEY HEY HEY!! NON OF THESES KINDS OF PICS!!!
Im ON ABOUT 900MG test EW SO THIS IS NOT FAIR!! >:-(
:bigok:
lol
anyway yah great log.
I just ran this myself a few weeks ago.
was nice.
I want ot try the beastdrol soon also, maybe in oct or nov or dec.
(I dont like to run orals too often and im gonna use some of my dbol first .)

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Really no need to even log this bro. The ingredients are stellar and if anyone has been around for more than 5 years, they would know that this is going to be a wild ride.

I can't speak for their validity when it comes to the source but if it is sourced from a reliable dealer then this product is purely legit.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
I have looked at this one looks nice.
I want to try the beastdrol also

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really no need to even log this bro. The ingredients are stellar and if anyone has been around for more than 5 years, they would know that this is going to be a wild ride.

I can't speak for their validity when it comes to the source but if it is sourced from a reliable dealer then this product is purely legit.
yea, this isn't going to be a detailed log like you see with other logs that have stats, weight moved, ect.

I'm just going to note the differences I notice from dimeth stacked with max lmg than when I ran dimeth solo.

I've always thought it'd be best with a wet compound, so im putting it to the test.

so far, im feeling pretty good on cycle, i've got that alpha feeling, and though i know im not swole yet, i feel like i am.

I think next week I'm going to jump it to 3 caps (30mg dimeth/75mg max lmg) and see how it goes.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Dude when you start walking around like you're the sh1t thats when you know new PRs are just around the corner! I love that feeling its like the quiet before the storm

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yup. back is gtg today, shoulders/traps today. KTS!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
HELL YEAH!!!!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
traps are sore as hell. feel great, and libido is still up. interesting.

wonder what 3 caps will bring...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
pumps in shoulders & traps were wonderful! the kind that make you feel like your doing something. Walking around the gym, all swole! it's just week 1, cant wait for whats to come!

enjoy the view!

BlondBombshel

BlondBombshel

Awards
Nice log so far JB! Im anxious to see what time will bring.