Can I do this?

T

tbinnerarity

Awards
I'm not gonna ask for any sources or anything. I'm just asking if it is ok to ask about the legitimacy of a certain fda aproved pharmacy. Or am i not allowed to do that either?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if its fda aproved- im sure its fine

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
> Doc prescribes hormone.
> Insurance approves it.
> Pick up from pharmacy.
> Hai guyz is it real?

T

tbinnerarity

Awards
> Doc prescribes hormone.
> Insurance approves it.
> Pick up from pharmacy.
> Hai guyz is it real?
yea you must be confused. This pharmacy isn't from my country, and when i say pharmacy i mean a company that makes these legally and fda aproved. Not a drug store in the US where you go for prescriptions....

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea you must be confused. This pharmacy isn't from my country, and when i say pharmacy i mean a company that makes these legally and fda aproved. Not a drug store in the US where you go for prescriptions....
Same ****in thing my man.. I would trust another countries script test-e over US tes-e any day..

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
whats printed on a vial doesn't necessarily have a lot to do with where something is actually made. So if you are for instance vacationing in a country where testosterone isnt prescription, then buying some from a pharmacy makes sense. Otherwise, its more about who you buy it from than whats printed on the label.