Nolva.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
I know this questions been asked before and if it has then just point me in the right direction. Dio once posted a few articles about using Nolva to remove chest fat. Does anyone know how legit this is? In the articles I think that they had like 70%+ rate of success.

boomr

Board Supporter
Awards
really...never heard that but i too hold a little fat on my chest...persistent stuff too. I would like to know also

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I have heard rumors of the same thing I think, but never anything concrete. I think that was hoped for transdermal 6-oxo also (which seems to be dissapointing in that regard from what I've read).

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
MAybe BOBO can dig up some studies... I may try that 5aa transdermal or would 3aa be better?

size

Awards
  • Established
For a gyno lump, high dosage of novadex and andractim gel eliminated a small lump that developed from AAS usage.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Yeah but I just have some man boobs (small ones mind you :D ). I don't have any lump, it's just fat. I took some Flutamide a number of years ago and got gyno. But about a month after I stopped the lump was gone but the fat is still there. And since breast fat has high estrogen receptors I was thinking that Nolva would work along with dropping a ton af fat. What do you think?

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
For a gyno lump, high dosage of novadex and andractim gel eliminated a small lump that developed from AAS usage.

how long and and what dosages? more info please? thanks:)

size

Awards
  • Established
how long and and what dosages? more info please? thanks:)

I apologize as I can't remeber all the details as it was 2 years ago. I was using andractim gel with nolvadex. I believe I was using 2.5g of the gel(using the measuring stick that comes with the product) twice daily and 40mg of nolvadex. The small lump decreased is size rapidly, change was evident in 10 days. I believe I only used it for 20 days and felt it did an good job.