- 06-01-2004, 04:50 PM
- 06-01-2004, 11:14 PM
really...never heard that but i too hold a little fat on my chest...persistent stuff too. I would like to know also
- 06-02-2004, 12:05 AM
I have heard rumors of the same thing I think, but never anything concrete. I think that was hoped for transdermal 6-oxo also (which seems to be dissapointing in that regard from what I've read).
06-02-2004, 12:29 AM
06-02-2004, 01:00 AM
For a gyno lump, high dosage of novadex and andractim gel eliminated a small lump that developed from AAS usage.
06-02-2004, 10:43 PM
Yeah but I just have some man boobs (small ones mind you ). I don't have any lump, it's just fat. I took some Flutamide a number of years ago and got gyno. But about a month after I stopped the lump was gone but the fat is still there. And since breast fat has high estrogen receptors I was thinking that Nolva would work along with dropping a ton af fat. What do you think?
06-02-2004, 11:53 PM
06-03-2004, 12:20 AM
Originally Posted by morfiend
I apologize as I can't remeber all the details as it was 2 years ago. I was using andractim gel with nolvadex. I believe I was using 2.5g of the gel(using the measuring stick that comes with the product) twice daily and 40mg of nolvadex. The small lump decreased is size rapidly, change was evident in 10 days. I believe I only used it for 20 days and felt it did an good job.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Lotsofsquats in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 6Last Post: 04-11-2003, 02:08 PM
- By zswole in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 02-11-2003, 05:19 PM
- By SeanC100 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-29-2002, 12:32 AM
- By SteveDFW in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 1Last Post: 12-01-2002, 08:44 AM
- By curt2go in forum General ChatReplies: 10Last Post: 11-08-2002, 10:40 PM