Im kind of freaking out lol.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Today i started my 3rd week of Test E. did 300mg/ml the weird thing is that its my 5th shot and i have never had blood come outwhen i took the needle out. Inj. on my right thigh dont hurt i dont feel anything nothing no blood till today. when i was in side i aspired no blood but when i was doing the inj just when i took it out. I seem to get some kind of anxiety before, during and a few min after the inj. maybe is that. or that i increased my fish oil intake.

Other than that its been great.

im more relaxed now that i typed this

BlondBombshel

BlondBombshel

Awards
probably nicked a blood vessel, its not a big deal...

btw, your location is sad.. :(

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're fine. Thinned blood from fish oil, and increased blood volume from test, you are bound to get a spot here or there... perform the Z-Track method and it wont happen, nor will any gear leak.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
thanks that what i was thinking but i kind of freaked out cause it never happend before lol. im getting ready for my hcg shot as well need to mix it.

long time no see DAdams91982

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
probably nicked a blood vessel, its not a big deal...

btw, your location is sad.. :(
hahaha i need to change it lol. since the second shot i been feeling way better. also need to update weight.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What a big baby!
:rasp::rasp::rasp:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just messing with you! Put your purse down and relax!

<Please don't neg me :p >

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
s hit son its a louis vuitton purse, im not going to put it down it might get dirty. /no homo

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Zombie?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I one time had blood seriously just spurt out from a quad injection, it must have shot a good 6-8 inches out. I put pressure on it and it stopped immediately, but man it sucked to clean the carpet. Well, it always sucks to clean the carpet :D

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
I one time had blood seriously just spurt out from a quad injection, it must have shot a good 6-8 inches out. I put pressure on it and it stopped immediately, but man it sucked to clean the carpet. Well, it always sucks to clean the carpet :D
i bet it does. the thing was that it came as a stream lol, it was kind of thin(my blood) that what freaked me out the most but it stoped. and since im alone at my office the walls closed on me and i felt weird for a few mins but its all gone.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, thats just anxiety, it definitely could be an easy freak out moment. The first injection is usually the worst for that, but anytime something weird happens its easy to spark that same "**** am I about to die" feeling

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey now leave this guy alone. He helped a biker friend of mine out. He broke his foot and this guy suck started his Harley.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i hope i dont get it from hcg right now im waiting some time to see if i die or no to prepare the mix and do the SQ shots of hcg. lol

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
That was my concern the first time I got a little bleed.. "I have enough blood but I hope not too much juice came out with it" haha

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
now that were on the same subject, something have happen that doesnt usually happens, i faked an orgasm this and the past weekend. i just coulnt finish. the desire was there, zombie jr was ready the whole time. i wanted to rip her a part. but i coulnt finish.

Im also going to add adex i went to dinner with a girl yesterday and she told me that my face is getting kind of bloated my cousin that works with me also comment on the bloat.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Never not been able to get off but I def hear ya on the face bloat. I looked hard in my arms legs chest but my lower abs and face felt the water weight. Looked like i had a little double chin goin for a min.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've had it happen a few times, one time I managed to go 90 minutes before saying "**** this, i'm done"

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
I've had it happen a few times, one time I managed to go 90 minutes before saying "**** this, i'm done"
its hell i tell you lol. id ont know if she noticed. i hope she didnt girls seem to make abig deal about it.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm married, my wife is relieved when I say "ok ****it, i'm not coming so i'm stopping"

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i just did hcg and im still alive so everything good now lol. im going to be doing 500iu a week divided in 2 doses.
250iu of hcg and it has B12(Hydroxycobalamin ) 30mcg per ml

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cool, that should keep the huevos alive.

Have you been getting a lot of gang gunfire near you?

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
cool, that should keep the huevos alive.

Have you been getting a lot of gang gunfire near you?
yep. i actually saw a gun fight this weekend. they killed a guy in that shotting ( actually they killed 3 people this weekend in diferent places). i been thinking about not going to mexico that often. But man the party is wild overthere, and now that im not drinkin cause of this cycle well it has it advantage, lol . there been more than 160 dead people related to the drug trade. it sucks.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, lets all thank obama for paying for the signs in your area

you know, lets not defend the border or anything, signs are cheaper

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Zombo!

As long as you're using approved IM injection sites, you'll avoid any significant underlying vasculature. Just make sure you are landmarking these sites well beforehand.

Just as DAdams said, use the z-track method when injecting. This will keep the oil depot from leaking back through the injection track; as well as limit blood from escaping.

It's not uncommon to perforate a very small venuole or capillary when injecting at times. It's not a big deal. I've done it a few times myself. Direct pressure for 30-60 seconds should mitigate the issue.

-John

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
yeah, lets all thank obama for paying for the signs in your area

you know, lets not defend the border or anything, signs are cheaper
i never seen any signs. cheap **** must have forgoten about us. As long as violence doesnt cross over im ok with that. legalize that **** and tax it and get over it. I dont see a point in hiring more BP agents. just set up watchtowers every mile with 2 snipers each along the border head shots 10 dlls bonus. problem solved. everybody know the most important crossing points and dont do **** about it.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Zombo!

As long as you're using approved IM injection sites, you'll avoid any significant underlying vasculature. Just make sure you are landmarking these sites well beforehand.

Just as DAdams said, use the z-track method when injecting. This will keep the oil depot from leaking back through the injection track; as well as limit blood from escaping.

It's not uncommon to perforate a very small venuole or capillary when injecting at times. It's not a big deal. I've done it a few times myself. Direct pressure for 30-60 seconds should mitigate the issue.

-John
will do, i just freaked out lol 5th injection and i saw blood, on the other ones i didnt saw anything not even a drop. thanks will look in to that. :veryhappy:

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
I sometimes wonder how in the world I managed to do a 12 week cycle of Test E with my insane phobia of needles. This thread alone is making me feel weak. Wow, I probably sound like one big ass vagina right now.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
I sometimes wonder how in the world I managed to do a 12 week cycle of Test E with my insane phobia of needles. This thread alone is making me feel weak. Wow, I probably sound like one big ass vagina right now.
lol

im not afraid of needles im afraid the damage it can cause if not used properly.

btw im using 21G 1 1/2 needles for test and slin pins for hcg

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
lol

im not afraid of needles im afraid the damage it can cause if not used properly.

That's what I was using as well. Nice and easy. :sombrero:

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
lol

OUCH! I use 25G 1 1/2. Takes a little longer to get the juice out but it doesnt feel like you're boaring a hole in your leg haha.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
come on it doesnt hurt. i dont feel any pain.
Nah you're right. The very first time I pinned I did half in my quad and half in my tricept just to see the difference. I dont know if it was the gauge ,cause I used a thicker pin in my arm, or what but my tricept was swollen and sore as **** for like a week.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Nah you're right. The very first time I pinned I did half in my quad and half in my tricept just to see the difference. I dont know if it was the gauge ,cause I used a thicker pin in my arm, or what but my tricept was swollen and sore as **** for like a week.
i havent had any disconfort from the shot on quads, it gets alil numb for a few mins but after that nothing. since i got UGL test i thought it was going to sting as hell but its all good. i cant stand shots on my glutes they are very painful

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
i havent had any disconfort from the shot on quads, it gets alil numb for a few mins but after that nothing. since i got UGL test i thought it was going to sting as hell but its all good. i cant stand shots on my glutes they are very painful
I couldnt imagine tryin to pin my glutes by myself lol seems awkward. Seems as though you get better results from moving your injection site around throughout your cycle (anyone personal exp.?) Ive heard of guys rotating through six sites.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I prefer glutes or delts. quads always hurt. Calves, lets just say don't even try that shiz. Biceps aren't too bad, or tris, but more than 1/2ml per can leave it feeling rough. never tried pecs lats or traps tho

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
quads are the best place for me. i was wonderin could they get saturated with oil ? and make it less effective

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
quads are the best place for me. i was wonderin could they get saturated with oil ? and make it less effective
I was a quad guy myself. One quad a week for 12 weeks. Only problem is that it was a bitch to walk for a couple days after, so I had to time it right where it wouldn't interfere with my leg day.

I had no desire to go biceps, triceps, ass or calves. Quads are easy; they're right there in front of you. Plus, it's a big muscle.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
What's the most cc u can inject on quad once I did 5cc. 2 shots , 2.5cc test 2.2cc tren (those were final shots of my cycle I had I lil left over so I did high dose!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's the most cc u can inject on quad once I did 5cc. 2 shots , 2.5cc test 2.2cc tren (those were final shots of my cycle I had I lil left over so I did high dose!
You should not do anymore than 3cc (total) in your quad; unless, it's a REALLY big quad. I would actually stick to dorsal gluteal for anything over 2cc in general.

-John

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Mine r 27 and I have not trained them for 5 months and yes very low bf in my quads

TheGad

Banned
Awards
Im really new to this. is the thigh one of the most commen inj spots?

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Something weird happen today. when i was pinnin i wasnt able to go all the way in. the neddle it went try the skin but when it was about togo thru muscle it was hard and it hurt when i tried to go in. I switched to the other leg changed the needle and went in like butter. Could it be that my quads are full of oil already ? ? ? and need to rotate site inj, to some place else. ?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it may be that you hit a bit of scar tissue from the first inject. if you had a big oil pocket, the needle would slide into it easily :)

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
maybe thats what happen. i tried several spots on that leg and i noticed the one that it didnt went all the way in bruised alil. like a 1/4 cm bruise.

someone should sell IM inj catheter for oil inj

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Scar tissue bro had it about two months into cycle it started getting real hard