Winny only cycle

  1. Winny only cycle


    Im planning on running winny alone, i can't get test cuz my source is on vacation and i already have the winny, im gonna run it with m1t and 4-ad from 4 weeks, do i need to run nolvadex or l-dex during the cycle? If so which would be better to run or both?


  2. This cycle sucks. Just use the methyl1test and 4ad.
    •   
       


  3. Im gonna run it regardless, i just want to know if i need to use l-dex or nolvadex while on cycle.

  4. you really need to look up some more about winny..
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catwinstrol.htm good place to start.. older info but good info

  5. Quote Originally Posted by 2bbig
    Im gonna run it regardless, i just want to know if i need to use l-dex or nolvadex while on cycle.
    '
    Do as you please. I was only trying to help but I will not anymore.
    •   
       


  6. Nice to see newbies taking the advice of people that have been around a while

  7. I am thinking that he has issues with his liver, he obously doesn't like it much

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Skye
    I am thinking that he has issues with his liver, he obously doesn't like it much
    I was thinking the same thing.

  9. I knew i would be disgusted by this thread, just by the title... Listen to these guys bro, and run the m1t and 4-ad alone or think of an alternative. Trust me, you'll be doing yourself a good deed by altering your thought on adding the winstrol to the m1t/4ad stack
    Sage

  10. HAHA with that kind of disregard for your health just do as much **** as you can get your hands on.

  11. Rule number 1. Never run two 17aa steroids together.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by 2bbig
    Im planning on running winny alone, i can't get test cuz my source is on vacation and i already have the winny, im gonna run it with m1t and 4-ad from 4 weeks, do i need to run nolvadex or l-dex during the cycle? If so which would be better to run or both?

    Ever thought of waiting for him to come back?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ORAL ONLY CYCLE DBOL & WINNY
    By Jackbronson68 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 04-02-2013, 10:57 PM
  2. Gyno on winny only cycle.
    By HarryManback in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-20-2012, 10:43 PM
  3. winny only cycle?
    By mcbeets in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-18-2010, 01:47 AM
  4. winny only cycle?
    By timafey in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-18-2005, 10:42 PM
  5. 4-ad only cycle
    By rjones in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-10-2003, 09:23 PM
Log in
Log in