Winny only cycle

2bbig

Awards
Im planning on running winny alone, i can't get test cuz my source is on vacation and i already have the winny, im gonna run it with m1t and 4-ad from 4 weeks, do i need to run nolvadex or l-dex during the cycle? If so which would be better to run or both?

size

Awards
  • Established
This cycle sucks. Just use the methyl1test and 4ad.

2bbig

Awards
Im gonna run it regardless, i just want to know if i need to use l-dex or nolvadex while on cycle.

size

Awards
  • Established
Im gonna run it regardless, i just want to know if i need to use l-dex or nolvadex while on cycle.
'
Do as you please. I was only trying to help but I will not anymore.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Nice to see newbies taking the advice of people that have been around a while :rolleyes:

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I am thinking that he has issues with his liver, he obously doesn't like it much

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
I knew i would be disgusted by this thread, just by the title... :rolleyes: Listen to these guys bro, and run the m1t and 4-ad alone or think of an alternative. Trust me, you'll be doing yourself a good deed by altering your thought on adding the winstrol to the m1t/4ad stack
Sage

dbbambam

Awards
HAHA with that kind of disregard for your health just do as much **** as you can get your hands on.

JerseyDevil

Awards
Rule number 1. Never run two 17aa steroids together.

theseus

theseus

Awards
Im planning on running winny alone, i can't get test cuz my source is on vacation and i already have the winny, im gonna run it with m1t and 4-ad from 4 weeks, do i need to run nolvadex or l-dex during the cycle? If so which would be better to run or both?

Ever thought of waiting for him to come back?