Question in regards to Alcohol/Hdrol

valleyplayer

Awards
As Hdrol is a mild PH and the side effects can be less rare. I know they still exist and the possibility is always open. But I do have a question and would like some honest answers. This isnt about disciplining and reasons for why I would choose to have a few..

Alright, Ive been pre cycling with Milk Thistle 2 pills a day and Hawthorne Berry 2 pills a day for a week now, plan on doing another week, AND continuing this on the cycle for the 5-6 weeks and afterwards as well. October 8th, which would mark 5 1/2 weeks on the H-Drol if started August 30th. I go to upstate NY to salmon river, and do salmon fishing with my father, and a few buddies. We stay at a cabin that is attached to a restaurant/bar. Im not choosing to get drunk, or choosing to drink 15 bud's... BUT would it be a big problem, if I were to have a few beers during dinner , or before dinner ? Lets say 4 beers max. This would only be for 2 night, as thats how long I'm staying. I booked this way back in May, so I didnt think I'd be taking H-Drol. Just a little bit of input from you guys if you can. I drink tons of water, I eat every healthy, I love fish (dont know how well that works in a diet for bulking up?), and as previously stated in my last post im 23 years old with a solid health route.

Thanks for the help guys..

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No i don't think having a few beers with dinner will be a problem. Where you run into problems if you're out getting hammered(10+ drinks on weekends) while cycling methyl steroids is a big NO NO.

But yeah i would tell you go ahead and have a few beers with dinner. You'll be fine.

UGHQTempus

UGHQTempus

Awards
  • Established
It depends on the amount of Hdrol, where you liver is right now and what your blood work looks it and how long you've been hitting the PH.

In your case - after 5 1/2 weeks at some unknown dose....

Is this your first cycle? If not, when was your last? Did you get bloodwork done?

Gut answer - its not a big deal.

However, why not do 4 weeks on Hdrol and go into PCT (which for this would just be test boosters and your support sups) for 2 weeks, do 4 more weeks on Hdrol and then do a nice big fat PCT.

MikeGfilms

MikeGfilms

Awards
  • Established
No i don't think having a few beers with dinner will be a problem. Where you run into problems if you're out getting hammered(10+ drinks on weekends) while cycling methyl steroids is a big NO NO.

But yeah i would tell you go ahead and have a few beers with dinner. You'll be fine.
I always hear stuff about this and i actually have friends who stack methyls adn drink alot...im talking like 15 beers prolly 3-4 nights a week.

valleyplayer

Awards
Thanks guys...UGH im going to be taking 50/75/75/75/75 maybe a week 6 of 75.

No blood tests or anything. I have never taken a PH before.. but I have taken 6oxo and tbomb II way back when, years ago and did not know how to take them.. i was like 19.
I have no health problems.. I would just like to be able to have 3 or 4 beers each of those 2 nights, without having to await bad pains in my stomach 2 hours after or something terrible.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
I'm on m1t and il have a few with my babe too

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Lol ya I'm feelin slight addiction on m1t kinda like when I was on dbol last yr ...... Don't wana get off but I will soon week