Here's a question...
- 06-01-2004, 11:54 AM
- 06-01-2004, 12:32 PM
Nope. As long as you have diet, and training in order prior to/during/ and after the cycle one should have no problems. Unless....you are above your genetic limits and then their are issues involved, but for 95% of the people this is really irrelevant IMO.
- 06-01-2004, 12:53 PM
- Join Date
- Sep 2003
- Within 3 miles of my favorite gym.
- Rep Power
Originally Posted by Scottyo
06-01-2004, 02:13 PM
Thanks guys. My thoughts exactly.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Doc Holliday in forum PheromonesReplies: 2Last Post: 10-14-2009, 08:41 AM
- By TexasLifter89 in forum SupplementsReplies: 93Last Post: 11-17-2008, 11:18 PM
- By Prjct86Man in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 01-13-2008, 09:24 AM
- By grila jujitsu in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-23-2007, 03:08 PM
- By moonlapsed in forum Weight LossReplies: 13Last Post: 07-22-2004, 03:34 PM