the lethargy blend

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
gonna try m1t @ 5mg/day (am only) may add 5 more in the evening depending how it goes. along side a transderm of 1t/4ad & oht. had planned to run the m1t for the first 2 weeks only , then carry the tranderms out to 4 weeks. doing about 3.5kcals/day 45/30/25 (p,c,f) in an attempt to clean bulk so to speak.

RedAxe

Awards
I'm actually in the middle of a similar stack. I just raised my M1T dose to 7.5mg and i'm also running a 1T/4AD transdermal combo at a low dose. it's the second week and the lethargy hasn't been bad at all.

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
gonna try m1t @ 5mg/day (am only) may add 5 more in the evening depending how it goes. along side a transderm of 1t/4ad & oht. had planned to run the m1t for the first 2 weeks only , then carry the tranderms out to 4 weeks. doing about 3.5kcals/day 45/30/25 (p,c,f) in an attempt to clean bulk so to speak.
I recently did something similar, although I ran the 1-T/4-AD/4-OHT for a week before adding the M 1-T. I get ugly sides with M 1-T (nosebleeds, mild insomnia, headaches, and nausea), so I only ran it at 5mg for 10 days. Ugh. Added some mass, though (12 lbs. through the time I quit the M 1-T) and did not notice any lethargy. I continued the cycle with the transdermal (still on).

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
i did the same stack of 4ad/OHT and m1t and I got some bad sides mainly the "head under water" feeling of high blood pressure and lots of long bloody noses that were pretty disgusting. Plus I just really felt about as horrible as I ever have and couldn't eat or sleep.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
LifeNtheFastlane Anabolics 8
MrFlexo Anabolics 10
Anabolics 4
Hypnotic traveling Anabolics 32
Ninjo Anabolics 23