hdrol and m-lmg 6 weeker

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yesterday was day one 50 mg halo and 75 mg m-lmg .

My starting weight is 205 exactly and I am 6'1. Body fat somewhere around 10 %

I will let you guys know how this goes..yesterday was chest and back today was legs. Nothing to report yet, except man am I hungry today.

I had planned to run the mlmg only the last four weeks but said screw it and just went for it yesterday. I want to mega dose b6 during this cycle but don't know how much is should take ??? I have b-6 and p-5-p.

I have ran plenty of cycles so I'm on top of all supporting supss.

Man its been like 2 yrs since I ran anything hormonal and it feels good knowing I'm back !

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can I get some help with the dose of b-6 while on cycle to help with the mlmg ?

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No one has any idea on the b-6 ?

Anyone want me to keep them updated on how the cycle is going

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
i have no idea on the b-6. is that 6 bromo? if so i have no experience with it nor lmg, but i would definitely like to stay updated as i plan on running lmg after christmas.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
B6 as in vitiman b6 wich can help with prolactin gyno.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
ohhhhh gotcha. excited to see how this works out for ya!

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can't stop eating, I eat until my stomach hurts but I still feel hungry its crazy. Its day three and I'm up 2 lbs witch I'm sure is due to my diet and all the extra water I have been drinking...

ryox82

Awards
  • Established
I can't stop eating, I eat until my stomach hurts but I still feel hungry its crazy. Its day three and I'm up 2 lbs witch I'm sure is due to my diet and all the extra water I have been drinking...
Im on day 2 myself...appetite is already up as well here. Gonna have to really watch it lol. I tend to not make the best food choices when I am that hungry so just gonna try to load up on greens and chicken.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm interested mate.. please keep it updated!!

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
nice cycle........i never used m-lmg.....but stano-drol and furuza-a do not look better?

Jlavergne9

Awards
HDROL 50/50/50/50/50/50
m-lmg 75/75/75/75/75/75

OR

Hdrol 50/50/75/75/75/75
m-lmg 75/75/75/75/75/75

What is your cylcle looking like and what are you using for PCT.... I have 4 bottles of Hdrol and looking to run a stack this winter.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hdrol 50/50/75/75/75/75

m-lmg 75/75/75/75/100/100

Its going good so far pumps have been great..I can eat like a horse.I will keep evryone updated

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I'd take 2-3 b6 pills if youve got the standard 50mg. I actually use b complex (cuz it contains b12 for energy and pantothenic acid- great for skin) and just add in a couple of b6s on top of it.

Jlavergne9

Awards
Cool man I'm thinking about running this same stack then .... What is ur pct gonna look like?

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd take 2-3 b6 pills if youve got the standard 50mg. I actually use b complex (cuz it contains b12 for energy and pantothenic acid- great for skin) and just add in a couple of b6s on top of it.
Thanks man I have been taking 2 50 mg p-5-p. Pills a day. Hunger is still up I didn't workout today iy was my off day and I worked 16 hrs at work might do anothwer 16 hr shift tonight so tomorrow might be an off day as well...if not it will hit back/chest...will weigh in at the gytm as well

worm

worm

Awards
  • Established
I was reading a post by Dr.d saying that st. johns wart dosed in the morning and L dopa before bed works good for prolactin. I can't remember the dose for b6 but I know it's pretty high like 800mg a day and it's not good to dose it that high for very long.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So today iwas thinking and I have ran plenty of cycles.and this one isn't near as harsh as some of the ast one so I'm thinking screw it I'm gonna up the doses on this one

Here is what I'm thininking

Hdrol. 50/75/75/75/100/100
Mlmg. 75/75/100/100/100/100

May even do mlmg at 125 the last week if everything is going well. If sides are bad I can always lower to more of my original doses

zakchange

zakchange

Awards
I just started the same stack yesterday. 50 h-drol, 75 m-lmg per day. One bottle each for 4 weeks. Also CEL Cycle Assist. Gonna see how I feel maybe next week bump up doses, order another bottle of each and extend to 6 weeks. I'll follow your log and occasionally chime in.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I don't see the point of stacking these 2?!??!? What's your logic? What's your goal for the cycle?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you dont see the logic in stacking a dry non aromatizing compound with a wet aromatizing compound plus it being a non methyl?

in theory these two should stack very well, so I'm following this log to see if it's true.

halo/methoxygona= max Lean Mass Gains

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
you dont see the logic in stacking a dry non aromatizing compound with a wet aromatizing compound plus it being a non methyl?

in theory these two should stack very well, so I'm following this log to see if it's true.

halo/methoxygona= max Lean Mass Gains
If lean mass gains were the goal I would think of stacking M-lmg with a DHT related compound like androgard or The One (think the CEL clone is D-plex). You would get you hardening plus it would decrease the chance of estro related sides and keeping estrogen lower means less prog sides too. It would also keep your libido from posssibly dropping due to the added androgen aspect. The hdrol that u selected does none if this. Hence why I wondered why you stacked these compounds.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
FYI: m-lmg aromatazation is very limited or does so in a very little amount.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
for that reason is why I am running dieselbolan which is dimethazine/max lmg.

d/t it being a dht derivative.

but halo has a long half life, as well as the ability to reduce shbg, which will allow more of the steroid to bind to the receptor.

and being a nor andro, max lmg most likely binds very strongly to the ar. more compound to bind to the ar the better.

it could be a bad cycle if you are prone to estrogenic sides. if you aren't, it could be a very nice cycle for making gains though.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
but halo has a long half life, as well as the ability to reduce shbg, which will allow more of the steroid to bind to the receptor.
This is false. Hdrol has little binding to shbg or little affect levels of shbg.

You are stacking 2 low androgen compounds... Enjoy your ED and low libido with hdrol and m-lmg

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thanks for answering that jbry.

Well today was chest and back had a nice workout until I came home and puked my guys out, think I dreank my asgt to fast and drank to much water during my workout.

Chest went

Flat bench
135 x 12 x 1
185 x 10 x 1
225 x 6 x 2

Decline bench
185 x 10 x 2
195 x 8 x 1

Incline bench
135 x 10 x 1
155 x 10 x 1
165 x 10 x 2

3 sets of ten push ups

Back I cut short due to not feeling well

Wide grip lat pull downs
165 x 10 x 2
165 x 8 x 2

Seated rows
115 x 10 x 2
130 x 10 x 1

3 sets of wide grip pull ups

Then had to leave and come home and puke my guts out. But man pumps were insane today, still eating everything insight. Muscle seem full all day I think I have to be up some weight already but won't weigh in until the end of the week.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
for that reason is why I am running dieselbolan which is dimethazine/max lmg.

d/t it being a dht derivative.
DMZ which is essentially 2 SD connected by an azine bond is also a poor choice to run with m-lmg. Even though it is a DHT derivative it has poor androgen metabolite. Hence the lethargy and libido loss and random gyno with SD often seen even though it's a DHT derivative.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
Lifting I wuz mulling the same thing over what the hell to stack with Mlmg, and like you I first thought THE ONE at like 75-100mgs, or proviron

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Lifting I wuz mulling the same thing over what the hell to stack with Mlmg, and like you I first thought THE ONE at like 75-100mgs, or proviron
There are a few options if you are looking to min sides with M-lmg:

The One or D-Plex would be great since it is a PH for M-DHT. You have strong androgen activity which will help off set the sides. But at the same time you get a strong bind to SHBG which will release test and estrogen can rise as a result. Possibly take a mild AI on cycle to prevent this from happening. Another down fall is M-DHT has some mild activation of the progestin receptor and you are stacking it with a progestin... can be bad there.

Androhard, DHT, is another option. Strong androgen once again but also a binder to SHBG which can lead to test release and a rise in estrogen.

4-DHEA (if you can foind one, think AMS has theres still) or DHEA, like Dermacrine. But you also have the worry of estrogen sides or elevated estrogen leading to progestin sides. So an AI would probably be needed to help keep this minimal.

P-Stanz or Furazadrol because this compound also has mod androgen activity. Might not be cost effective because of high dose but doesnt need to be dosed as high since stacking.

SORRY for hijacking the thread... just trying to pass out info

I will come back and add more info in a bit but heading to move some heavy weight!

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So to day is day 6 starting weight was 205 I got on the scale today and was 209. I'm feeling really good about how this cycle is gonna go.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
So to day is day 6 starting weight was 205 I got on the scale today and was 209. I'm feeling really good about how this cycle is gonna go.
Watch ur libido and lethargy due to low androgen component of this cycle

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well I think I'm going to be ordering some androhard and adding it in sometime next week, I wanna see if it helps with the estro sides

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Curious as to how this cycle treats you. I've never seen these two stacked before.

Subbed for sure. Interesting stack and good luck!

billy1969

Awards
i am also stacking h-drol and m-lmg.i am 3 1/2 weeks in on a 6week cycle.And so far i am loving it.No sides at all so far bodycompostion is changing allmost daliy.libido is very high much higher than normal.started cycle at 179 around 14%bf today i wiegh 187 and look much leaner than i did at 179.good luck with this cycle i will be watching your progess hope it treats you as well as it has treated me so far.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My libido was gone, but the lasrt few days it has been commong back strong I even had to wake the g/f up in the middle of the night last night..I for sure can tell a big change in the mirror, I will weigh in again in a few days

billy1969

Awards
seem like at two weeks it really started to kick in for me with changes in body recomp almost daliy

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today is day 12 and the body recomp is going great. I have gained about 4 lbs but look bigger and lmuch more lean.

My androhard shipped out today so I should be adding that in a bout 2 days

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i will be adding in the androhard today, dont really know what to expect from it

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
today is day 17 i started this cycle at 205 today i am 212.

i pretty happy with the 7lbs as i have leaned out. I notice a big change in the mirror. I saw some friends have havent seen in a few weeks and the first thing out of a few of there mouths is are you on roids ?.

so i guess this cycle is going as well as i thought it would.

my left nipple was a little sore but i added androhard about 3 days ago and the pain is almost gone. I dont know if its is from the dht helping with prolactin sides or what.

and lastly muscles are much more hard

BigFatPanda

BigFatPanda

Awards
today is day 17 i started this cycle at 205 today i am 212.

i pretty happy with the 7lbs as i have leaned out. I notice a big change in the mirror. I saw some friends have havent seen in a few weeks and the first thing out of a few of there mouths is are you on roids ?.

so i guess this cycle is going as well as i thought it would.

my left nipple was a little sore but i added androhard about 3 days ago and the pain is almost gone. I dont know if its is from the dht helping with prolactin sides or what.

and lastly muscles are much more hard
Do you normally have issues with progestins? or is this your first one?

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am very prone to gyno, I got it threw puberty and it never fully went away

billy1969

Awards
stopstalking hows it going.is the androhard making any diffence.i am 4 1/2 weeks in.i wiegh 193 this morning started at 179 and still looking leaner.My libido is still sky high.no side effects so far.hope its going as well for you as it is for me.

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
i'm running a similar cycle - d-plex/m-lmg. I've actually gone up to 150mg's on the m-lmg with no ill-effects..just throwing that out there. I've been having a recomp effect as well, which was really kind of unintentional but I'll take it. Best of luck bro!

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
my libido was pretty much gone but its a little better with androhard in the mix.

i have gained about 7 lbs but the recomp is crazy, i think i look a lot better, wish i would have taken before pics.

my doseing is pretty high im up to 100 mg mlmg/100 hdrol/ 500mg androhard (might increse and see how i respond)

im pretty much side free besides the libido and might up the lmg and see how sides go. im doing this one pretty much all based on how i feel.

billy1969

Awards
i have been dosing h-drol at 75mg and lmg at 75mg my buddy is also dosing the same he has had no sides with great libido.dont know if the higher dose is effecting your libido.i hope the androhard help you.my recovery time is insane i feel like i could do a full body workout everyday.pumps are insane also this 41 yr old man feels like a 20 yr old.its pretty cool

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
my friend i just read this thread and make sure your watching your bp. . haha 100lmg and 100hdrol. . i hope you have hawthorne berry on hand and muchin on that shizzle. .. hahah i know each individual is different but that is alot of mgs of a methylated product. . .how is your diet looking??

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
blood pressure has been fine, but yes i am taking hawthorne berry and will up the dose of them and drop the dose of hdrol if needed.

i wouldnt sugest people going this high on the doseing, I am keeping a very close eye blood pressure

i have ran some pretty harsh cycles in my time and some really harsh ones before i even knew about supporting supps or pct. Then i was lucky enough to find the forums and do some research.

i really hope i stay side free and the recomp effect keep comming on as strong as it is right now..

im not to concerned about libido i pre warned the g/f the it would be gone for about 6 weeks but to be ready for me to make all that up to her once the comid/triazol/tcf-1/sustain alpha get my little guys going again.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i have been dosing h-drol at 75mg and lmg at 75mg my buddy is also dosing the same he has had no sides with great libido.dont know if the higher dose is effecting your libido.i hope the androhard help you.my recovery time is insane i feel like i could do a full body workout everyday.pumps are insane also this 41 yr old man feels like a 20 yr old.its pretty cool
my libido is always dead on cycle no matter what i run..but from what i have been readin in old logs is the most peoples libido crashe hard on mlmg, im glad it is working out for you and your body though.