M4OHN tabs = MethylNandrolone

E

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Sledge mentioned that in the tabbing process it was possible for M4OHN to turn into MethylNandrolone. This apparently happened with Custom's batch but he tests his products so it never went to market. Other companies offer no such tests and are probably selling MethylNandrolone as M4OHN. What if any are the benefits of MethylNandrolone and what results could one expect to see?

J

jwp888

Awards
the tabbing process turned it into MN????? Hmmmm call me a skeptic for now.
I am just wondering if my HM Gear actually contains MN instead of M4OHN.
Not going to buy anymore HM Gear until I see the U.S. coa.

S

size

Awards
  • Established
Methylnandrolone will be very progestagenic. Comparative to the steroid Nilevar.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
It does not "turn into" Methyl-N, but that is what people have been getting form China. For right now, the only place you should be buying this is from Sledge.

C

cpa5oh

Awards
  • Established
I think the prohormone FAQ says that methyl-nandrolone is a weak anabolic but should grow us all nice racks.

P

psywzrd

Awards
  • Established
the tabbing process turned it into MN????? Hmmmm call me a skeptic for now.
I am just wondering if my HM Gear actually contains MN instead of M4OHN.
Not going to buy anymore HM Gear until I see the U.S. coa.
Has there been any update on this from HMGear? I believe they were going to post something over at bb.com, but unfortunately I can't access that site from work.

J

jwp888

Awards
Has there been any update on this from HMGear? I believe they were going to post something over at bb.com, but unfortunately I can't access that site from work.
No there has not been any update. I am doubting they will. Which of course makes me feel that my HM Gear bottles are full of MN. I think it was about 2 weeks ago when L Rea posted they would do antother test. He said that they would post the results in the Aug issue of MD. By that time ph will be banned o it will be moot, except for people who had already bought.

I do have several bottles of on order from Sledge though :)

P

psywzrd

Awards
  • Established
No there has not been any update. I am doubting they will. Which of course makes me feel that my HM Gear bottles are full of MN. I think it was about 2 weeks ago when L Rea posted they would do antother test. He said that they would post the results in the Aug issue of MD. By that time ph will be banned o it will be moot, except for people who had already bought.

I do have several bottles of on order from Sledge though :)
I have six bottles on order from Sledge as well but it really bothers me that we even need to discuss whether or not HM's stuff is the real deal. I've been using their version for the last 2 weeks and I'm going to have to keep using it until Sledge's stuff comes. It would be nice to know what I'm putting into my body instead of having that uncertainty floating around in my head.

S

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Well I should have them by thursday at the latest, so you wont have to worry about it anymore. Its seems that a few other companies may not have done testing on their M4OHN also.

P

psywzrd

Awards
  • Established
I can see why people love doing business with you, Sledge. I know I've been converted.

B

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I'm really surprised...companies that know better have tabbed this product and released it without doing ANY testing, and have refused to pay a measly $100 to have the product certified by a third-party lab (and gotten upset at customers who made this request?!). When a dollar sign is involved, I think we all know the reason. If this happened in any other industry, you know consumers would pitch a huge fit.

Of course, I ordered my five bottles from DS!

S

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Can you imagine if Ford asked YOU to crash test their trucks for them."yeah they should be fine in a head on collison, if you ever get in one could you let us know how it goes. thanks. "

J

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
for better or worse, for those of you that are DHSEA supporters (which i am) this is part of DSHEA supps vs. FDA approved drugs (otc or Rx).

as per DHSEA, etc. there is less oversight of dietary supps. it's more a caveat emptor thing.

that is why it is essential to buy from reputable companies, and/or to insist on buying from companies that test their products.

but since DHSEA supps are largely free from FDA oversight, one can't expect that every company meets label claims.

B

bigmark1972

Board Supporter
Awards
I don't know why anyone would go anywhere other than DS.
Absolute best service I have ever had, makes me wish he carried everything I need, protein etc.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Between Custom and Designer you cannot go wrong. Both look out for their customers, which is rare in this business.

N

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Can you imagine if Ford asked YOU to crash test their trucks for them."yeah they should be fine in a head on collison, if you ever get in one could you let us know how it goes. thanks. "
No no no! They do crash testing they just can't show you proof of it. :rolleyes: Someone complained of oil spilling out, but Ford gave it the good ol' shake test and it passed. :D

J

jwp888

Awards
No no no! They do crash testing they just can't show you proof of it. :rolleyes: Someone complained of oil spilling out, but Ford gave it the good ol' shake test and it passed. :D
LOL.... poor lg :D

I guess DS has been able to differentiate itself from the rest by providing tests to show what acutally is in their product. Has won me over. I have ordered my m1t, M4ohn, m1,4a and m5aa ONLY from DS. I did order a couple bottles of m4ohn from HM, but I did that b/c I was unsure Sledge would get the tabs b4 the ban.
Forgive me !!! :D :D :D

C

chessmaster

Awards
i take 4ohn from sns nutrition the meth form i take 4mg 3 times aday. the prduct makes my nipplles hard like the methl d did. I thought this was not supposed to be a proplem. Ialso been getting bad pain in my lower sides, kinda n the appendix area

B

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Having hard nipples is common. It's actually the opposite of going "gyno," which would be itchy, bloating man boobs.

As far as the internal pain, go to a doctor! Seriously, M4OHN is supposed to be mild, but if you've not done any liver bloodwork you have no idea what it does for you, so I would be safe and get checked out.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Thanks DS and Custom. This is why we come to you. Quality and integrity are hard to find many places these days, but the supp. industry has got to be the worst.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
Good lookin out Sledge.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Anabolics 16
mattrag Anabolics 1
U Anabolics 16
S Anabolics 0
S Anabolics 37