M4OHN cutting cycle

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
I have heard very good things about M4OHN and summer is about here and I want to run a nice cutting cycle. Would it be viable to stack M4OHN with Clenbuterol or Ephedrine?! It seems like this stack would work out nicely with the added anti-catabolic effect of the M4OHN I am looking to go from 6' 208 @ 14% bodyfat to around 198-200 @ 10%ish. Has anyone stacked these? Also I am not going to stack with another PH because I have a big head and a face that loves to retain water (even on tren) which I seriously don't want this summer. I was thinking I could do something like this

4 week cycle of M4OHN and 2 weeks clenbuterol then 2 weeks ephedrine then pct nolva/clomid (don't think this stuff is repressive enough for need of clomid)

I would love some input I think this cycle could really turn out to be a pleasant experience (unlike the M1T/4AD bloat face/gyno cycles) as long as I keep my diet in check!!!!

willieman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have heard very good things about M4OHN and summer is about here and I want to run a nice cutting cycle. Would it be viable to stack M4OHN with Clenbuterol or Ephedrine?! It seems like this stack would work out nicely with the added anti-catabolic effect of the M4OHN I am looking to go from 6' 208 @ 14% bodyfat to around 198-200 @ 10%ish. Has anyone stacked these? Also I am not going to stack with another PH because I have a big head and a face that loves to retain water (even on tren) which I seriously don't want this summer. I was thinking I could do something like this

4 week cycle of M4OHN and 2 weeks clenbuterol then 2 weeks ephedrine then pct nolva/clomid (don't think this stuff is repressive enough for need of clomid)

I would love some input I think this cycle could really turn out to be a pleasant experience (unlike the M1T/4AD bloat face/gyno cycles) as long as I keep my diet in check!!!!
I am assuming the Mohn and the burners will be taken in the same 4 week period....right?What's your dosage of Mohn...at your stats and what you want to accomplish you might not even need the burners.

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
I am kind of embarassed to say this because some of the more dedicated members here might look down upon my work ethic, but I like to go out drinking a few nights a week and out to dinner. I don't always eat the most strict diet I usually just cut carbs off at a certain time. I plan to start at 14mg day of the MOHN with a regular clenbuterol dosing schedule for 2 weeks then a normal 2 weeks with an ECA. I want a ph that will help me lean out while preventing muscle loss from the fat burners or lowered calorie diet.

psywzrd

Awards
  • Established
I am kind of embarassed to say this because some of the more dedicated members here might look down upon my work ethic, but I like to go out drinking a few nights a week and out to dinner. I don't always eat the most strict diet I usually just cut carbs off at a certain time. I plan to start at 14mg day of the MOHN with a regular clenbuterol dosing schedule for 2 weeks then a normal 2 weeks with an ECA. I want a ph that will help me lean out while preventing muscle loss from the fat burners or lowered calorie diet.
Obviously the biggest red flag here is the fact that you like to go out drinking "a few nights a week". That's just a big no-no when taking a methylated compound. I'll be the first one to admit that I have consumed alcohol while taking a methylated compound but it was a one-time thing and I would certainly never do it a few nights a week. If you're going to do a cycle of m4ohn, lay off the booze for the duration of the cycle - you owe it to yourself and your body. Yes, you could take liver protectants and they may help but you certainly wouldn't be doing yourself any favors if you continued to drink while "on".

As far as going out to eat, with some discipline you can actually eat pretty healthy if you know what you're doing. I personally find that I tend to want to over-eat when I go out (both in volume and caloric-density) but I've learned to resist the temptations for the most part. Just stick to what you know is good (lean meats, chicken, fish, healthy fats, fibrous vegetables and complex carbs) and you'll be surprised with how satisfied you can feel after a healthy meal.

Ivan Drago

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Give the guy a break, he's a Jets fan. He NEEDS to drink. :D

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Give the guy a break, he's a Jets fan. He NEEDS to drink. :D
And being an Eagles fan should be even better with cry baby TO in town.

I predict the Eagles don't make it past their first playoff game, if they even make the playoffs.

Choke on that!

:D

A

willieman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
GO BROWNS?.........waaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

I might have to go with Cincinatti this year....stupid dogs..

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
Ok 1918 people don't make me start about your red sox. The Jets will be ok next year :) And I would definatley slow down the partying while on methyl's (I am not that stupid) I understand that it is harmful to my liver, but this stuff seems to be much much less harsh on the liver than say M1T. So anyways, about what I suggested for a cutter cycle would you guys consider that a viable option?

Ivan Drago

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
And being an Eagles fan should be even better with cry baby TO in town.

I predict the Eagles don't make it past their first playoff game, if they even make the playoffs.

Choke on that!

A
You know I didn't want him for his off the field antics, but his talent on the field outweighs it. We shall see. Be careful, there are lots of Eagles fans on this board too.

Shouldn't you be watching the CFL or something? Maybe the Manitoba whatchamacallits are playing the Yukon Territory noonecares. Should be a thriller!

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I Dont Think That Players Like Santana Moss Are Going To The Superbowl,,,big Chad Pennington Cant Carry A Team Like That

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
We have a good young team and we have a chance to make the playoffs this year, we are not a super-bowl caliber team right now, but we are younger and we will be soon. No one expected the pats to end up 14-2 last season, but they did and IMO without much talent.

schlam_of

Awards
heeh, must be a disgruntled jets fan saying the pats didnt have much talent!..now being a denver fan, i say bring it on..jets will be ok, but wont make it anywhere in the playoffs till they get a new running back,or maybe im just bitter cause c-mart killed my fantasy team last year..dont know about all that noise bout the eagles not making the playoffs!

earnstaf

Awards
Ladainian Tomilson aka fantasy football monster!@
LT didn't live up to his FF hype last year, especially for the first several games. Maybe if he was on a real team he could blow up, but that hasn't happened yet.

By the way, this is the worst hi-jacked thread ever!

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I'm a 49ers fan, I'll be crying a lot this year (probably until John York and Terray Donahue stop running the team, I want Bill Walsh back dammit!!!), so will the quarterbacks with their O-line.

Rictor, you seriously need to think about fixing your diet from what you say. Going out drinking is cool, but limit it to once a month, use it as a reward for accomplishing a goal. A couple of nights drinking of drinking a week is not gonna help the fat burning process and it's even worse if you use a methyl compound. Just trying to help bro.

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
oilers are gonna win the whole thing this year. houston baby!!!

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Michael Vick Is Gonna Rush For Over A Thousand Yards And Throw For 3000+ If He Stays Healthy!!!!!!!!

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
anyway how about the thread, what is the final word on his cycle? im quite curious on this as i am going into the same type of cycle.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
...what thread???? go Niners, go Raiders, go M4OHN... the season is almost here...