Fina to Mdrol?

grega60438

grega60438

Awards
44 yrs, 5-7", Had a few low level cycles. I love real Fina. My eventual goal is to be at 200lbs at 10%bf. I do not expect to make this goal this cycle, but I hope to work towards that goal.

End of last cycle was at 183lbs.
Cut to 167lbs at 12% bf then started this new cycle.

Cycle:
1-4 Fina 35mg ED
4-8 Fina 50mg ED
8-12 Fina 50mg ED (maybe 75)

Protection:
Low levels of Prami, Arimidex, Novedex XT throughout

PCT:
Clomid, to Tamox, to Novedex XT, Prime

Currently at week 6 at 185lbs.

I was cosidering M-drol 8-12. I will preload the proper support if I decide to go this way.

Options:
1. Stay with the FINA only?
2. Fina and mdrol?
3. M-drol by itself?

Thoughts?

grega60438

grega60438

Awards
Ooops! forgot to let you know I am doing about 500 week of test.
Also during the PCT will start Sarms S-4 and start the creatine

BIGAINS

Awards
I would use the M-drol as a kickstart the first 4 weeks and then start the fina after you are done with the M-drol. Also I like to shoot fina on a MWF schedule. I know the blood levels will fluctuate, but I can not tell the difference in results or sides.

grega60438

grega60438

Awards
I had been wondering if novedex xt=waste
Live and learn. Since I have it, does it have any purpose?

At 1 the Prami dried me out so bad that I felt like I had a chest cold, messing with my breathing. I skipped a Prami dose tonight and feel much better. I am going to drop back down to 0.5

As per your advice, on my next cycle, about 7 months in the future, I will do the Mdrol first.
This cycle I will do the Mdrol late and I am playing it by ear to see how it goes. I agree that it will not be as effective as the other way around. 2 days ago, I started the Mdrol at 20 ED, and simultaneously cut the Fina and the test in half. Just trying to be safe.

I am at 187lbs today. I have been forcing down the good calories, lots of veggies, and the weight continues, just like clock work. I am actually concerned that I may be gaining a little quick, as I have noticed the mid section has also gained some minor fat. Therefore I am starting 20 minute walking, 3 times a week, upon waking. See if that slows the mid section fat gain down some. Other than that I have been real happy with the gains.
Bench=220 x10
Concentration Barbell Curls=55 x10
I hope to add about 40lbs to bench and 5 lbs to the curls.

Peace!
Grega

grega60438

grega60438

Awards
Blood pressure was consistantly too high, over 160/100, so I went straight to PCT today. At 44 years I feel I need to be more careful with my health.
I basically had an 7 week cycle. Shorter cycles may be my future.
PCT:
Prami 0.5/0.5/0.25/0.25
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Sarms S-4 50/50/50/50

Peace!
Grega