Do you....

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
Sometimes just get that feeling you want to kill someone? Even off gear? I have been off for about 5 months and get that urge to rage out and just hulk smash someone.....might be an interesting night.....

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sometimes just get that feeling you want to kill someone? Even off gear? I have been off for about 5 months and get that urge to rage out and just hulk smash someone.....might be an interesting night.....
On, off.. Always someone I want to jab with my combat knife.. Then I remember I live in a country where I will go to jail forever for murder lol..

suresha

Awards
  • Established
hey Wu, smoke an L of that sticky along with some phenibut and call it day. like gamer said there's no need to be in the pen. be eazy, my neezy.:)
love is love, one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey Wu, smoke an L of that sticky along with some phenibut and call it day. like gamer said there's no need to be in the pen. be eazy, my neezy.:)
love is love, one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yummy :)...

Too bad the Army is big on not letting you do that :grumpy:...

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
lol I spent a year and a half in jail for fighting....I aint worried about it too much...but I just get these urges to smash stupid people....like I could smash the stupidity out of them....

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Crime pays. If you get away with it, that is. Murder? Not life, unless it's capital. Know plenty of people who got the short end of a 2-10 and were out in 18 months or less on parole. But these guys are right, there's NOTHING worth losing your freedom over, unless maybe someone is messing with a family member or close loved on. If someone f**ks with my family, they just crossed with one of my few boundaries

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Feeling that way is only justified, in matters of self-defense, ie. when faced with physical violence or the threat of it. Perhaps you are being taunted and/or harrassed consistently by others, if that is the case, perhaps you should confront the biggest, strongest, victimizer you can find and settle it with a clean fight. We all get dissed, increasing the volume and intensity of your workouts should help allay these feelings. If that doesnt work, perhaps you could be a cop in a major city or, I hear that the armed forces still need guys to work in Iraq and Afghanistan. JMO

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
Feeling that way is only justified, in matters of self-defense, ie. when faced with physical violence or the threat of it. Perhaps you are being taunted and/or harrassed consistently by others, if that is the case, perhaps you should confront the biggest, strongest, victimizer you can find and settle it with a clean fight. We all get dissed, increasing the volume and intensity of your workouts should help allay these feelings. If that doesnt work, perhaps you could be a cop in a major city or, I hear that the armed forces still need guys to work in Iraq and Afghanistan. JMO
Yea they won't let me join the service...bahahahaha I tried...I have several friends in the marines and army, and their recruiters couldn't get me in. "the biggest and strongest" is usually the ****tiest fighter. I love picking on huge guys who think they are tough, have no technique or actual skill and they end up looking like a clown. I just always have the urge to want to kill someone...and I train mma..so I get to do that on a regular basis as is....

CJ Lugnut

Awards
I occasionally have the urge to give someone a flying clothesline, a la macho man randy savage hahahaha :head:

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
I occasionally have the urge to give someone a flying clothesline, a la macho man randy savage hahahaha :head:
bahahaha I'm just scared to see what happens when I get back on here in a month..plus I will be adding Tren in the mix....bad news bears for some unsuspecting assclown....

CJ Lugnut

Awards
bahahaha I'm just scared to see what happens when I get back on here in a month..plus I will be adding Tren in the mix....bad news bears for some unsuspecting assclown....
I have heard Tren will do that, major reason I have stayed away from it to this point. The results sound amazing though.

But hey, sometimes assclowns just have it coming! :buttkick:

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
I have heard Tren will do that, major reason I have stayed away from it to this point. The results sound amazing though.

But hey, sometimes assclowns just have it coming! :buttkick:
And it's usually when I'm around...I can't seem to keep a level head.....oh well **** em

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
5 dollars says we see Wudog on the news... LOL jk man

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"the biggest and strongest" is usually the ****tiest fighter. I love picking on huge guys who think they are tough, have no technique or actual skill and they end up looking like a clown. I just always have the urge to want to kill someone...and I train mma..so I get to do that on a regular basis as is....
You should see a Psychiatrist.

CJ Lugnut

Awards
Been there done that...said I had too many problems for one person to handle....lol I was like wtf is that suppose to mean?
Hey, as long as you take it out on the weights bro you can kill two birds with one stone. Get big, stay out of trouble!

bb4life

bb4life

Awards
  • Established
Been there done that...said I had too many problems for one person to handle....lol I was like wtf is that suppose to mean?
Psychiatrist don't do **** but throw drugs at you. I went to one because I'm the same way, just get the urge to fukcing kill sometimes, and the dude put me on 4 different things. All that did was make me care even less. Needless to say, I don't take that **** anymore.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
oh well it's life...Least I'm doing the smashing instead of getting smashed....

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Is it weird that my prayer almost always starts out as "Dear God, please don't let me kill anyone tomorrow"?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it weird that my prayer almost always starts out as "Dear God, please don't let me kill anyone tomorrow"?
You should see a Psychiatrist also.

LOL... what's wrong with you guys? You guys need to smoke some weed. Expand your mind a little. Anger is never a good thing and you should be able to not be affected by certain things you guys are getting mad about. Seriously... smoke some weed.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
You should see a Psychiatrist also.

LOL... what's wrong with you guys? You guys need to smoke some weed. Expand your mind a little. Anger is never a good thing and you should be able to not be affected by certain things you guys are getting mad about. Seriously... smoke some weed.
I don't smoke weed. It gets me paranoid because I feel more vulnerable if I were to get "attacked" at the moment.

I know, I'm weird.
Gotta stay on your toes!!!

It's not anger, I just hate people. Well, most of them.
You guys are cool though :)

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
dude put the internet muscles away.... chill out.... only **** with someone if they **** with you first... like your off right now...maybe stay off for longer..especially if condserding tren.... jmo

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Psychiatrist don't do **** but throw drugs at you. I went to one because I'm the same way, just get the urge to fukcing kill sometimes, and the dude put me on 4 different things. All that did was make me care even less. Needless to say, I don't take that **** anymore.
Thats why you visit a PSYCHOLOGIST who doesnt prescribe drugs and talks to you to get to the root of your issues, unlike a psychiatrist.

zachmanman

zachmanman

Awards
Do you ever masturbate yourself to climax then right before ejaculation pour liquid candle wax on your balls and play death metal into your ears with the old loud ipod headphones?

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
dude put the internet muscles away.... chill out.... only **** with someone if they **** with you first... like your off right now...maybe stay off for longer..especially if condserding tren.... jmo
lol I've ran Tren b4....doesn't make me want to kill people anymore then normal. And it's just people who think they are sweet or ****y talking **** or whatever...not just a random ass dude walking around doing nothing....

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol I've ran Tren b4....doesn't make me want to kill people anymore then normal. And it's just people who think they are sweet or ****y talking **** or whatever...not just a random ass dude walking around doing nothing....
Why do you care so much? Just accept it. Within human beings there are smart normal people, and there are immature little weirdos. Accept that and get over it. This stuff shouldn't bother you if you accept that this is how some humans behave.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
I just hate stupidity that is all.....And yes you may be able to call me stupid for my actions as well lol

ollie78

Awards
I wouldn't say that I've ever had the urge to kill someone----ever. But I am usually a short tempered person and used to get in trouble a lot becuase of the fact.

However, the great thing about gear, for me, is that it completely calms me down. My temper seems to disapear completely and it is a very welcome break. Unfortunately, PCT seems to have the opposite effect for me and I usually feel that I am significantly more short tempered than how I am when I am off entirely.