Precontest s4 Log WHOA!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Hello Everybody! I wasn't sure if this should go in this section but regardless. . .I haven't logged anything for a minute due to my training but I have been doing the research on this product and well I CAN USE! I'm competiting this October and well for those that know me you know what i'm about but for others I will say that I'm a Natural Bodybuilder pushing the limits baby!! I do hope that this will be what I've been looking for to help me become more competitive in the upper ranks. It's to my knowledge that this is not a banned substance so I can't wait to see what it will do as I'm cutting weight!

Current Stats:

6'0 216 - 7.8% BF

Chest - 44"
Waist - 34.5"
Shoulders - 52.25"
Legs (R) - 25.5"
(L) - 25.75"

Biceps (R) - 16.75"
(L) - 16.25"

Forgot to measure Hip Size but I'll get that next week. What you should expect on this log is Weekly updates with stats being provided. BF, Measurements. . . I plan on logging all of the effects that I will have from teh s4 and i will be running it with Extenze. . thats right. . i said it. . .I don't need n e help in that departement but if you do your research should increase my test production. With that being said I've taken my second dose of extenze and will only dose one per day due to its nature. I have ordered my s4 and hope it arrives by teh end of the week. I will be taking the s4 all the way up to my show in hopes of hardening and possibly gaining more lean mass!! :deal:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Always start out with a Libido Check in my logs baby!!! muahaha

[/ATTACH]

Attachments

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I say 5 days on 2 days off for ur eyes sake.

Im putting in my sub now to watch.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I say 5 days on 2 days off for ur eyes sake.

Im putting in my sub now to watch.
People usually dont have eye problems unless they go over 100mg per day. And a 5 on 2 off approach is if your a cheap bastard :D

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am in! Hey Aaelael I heard that there is going to be an early Anabolic Winter in the middle of Summer. Yeah you know what that means!!!!

:)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
People usually dont have eye problems unless they go over 100mg per day. And a 5 on 2 off approach is if your a cheap bastard :D
Hi Im Tom and Im cheap plus Id rather not risk my eyes :bigok: Either way keep an eye out for yellow vision.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
hahah. . .ahhh GAMER!! Can always count on ya to stir things up!! HAHA. . i had a buddy who has taken this s4 and he was at 50mgs a day and he was fine. . .cycle a month but i'm going all the way up to my comp. . .i want more TEST BABY!! BOOO YAAA!!!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
I am in! Hey Aaelael I heard that there is going to be an early Anabolic Winter in the middle of Summer. Yeah you know what that means!!!!

:)
KLEEN. . .Its going to be a beautiful thing my friend!! Muhahah. . . LET IT SNOW and you know what they say. . no pain no gain!!! Muhahah. . . . i'm sure you'll stay warm with the new suit you'll be getting :fing02:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Oooh S4!

I say 75mg per day for 8 weeks :D
i do like this idea but for the first 3wks i want to see how my body reacts!! I too love my eye sight due to the fact that i have GReat eye sight. . . but i'm in this to win baby soo i will push the limits muhahah. . .75 is not out of the question. . . but i think one vial is a solid 4wks. . so i will have to purchase another one. . . next week :bigok:

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i do like this idea but for the first 3wks i want to see how my body reacts!! I too love my eye sight due to the fact that i have GReat eye sight. . . but i'm in this to win baby soo i will push the limits muhahah. . .75 is not out of the question. . . but i think one vial is a solid 4wks. . so i will have to purchase another one. . . next week :bigok:
Next week, sounds great :D..

Im sure you will have no vision problems at 50, or at 75, or at 7 days a week on lol..

I have better than perfect vision myself, so I know how ya must feel..

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Next week, sounds great :D..

Im sure you will have no vision problems at 50, or at 75, or at 7 days a week on lol..

I have better than perfect vision myself, so I know how ya must feel..
Yes sir!! I'M sure i will be bumping up the dosage but. .. I being the man I am. . .would like to understand how this compound will react with my body. . .I can always buy another bottle muhahahah!!! :deal: and 7 days a week is a must :eek:p:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
I'm in on this! I'm Real interested in s4
Nice to have you along for the ride. .. not a lot of logs being done with this product but. . i will say with the combination of a natty test booster i do think that i will seeing some anabolic like gains. . . muhaha!! I will try and give some blood pressure readings and shizzle too. . .This will be a very nice log for ppl to refer to so we can see the effects/affects of s4 BABY!!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im going to order a bottle of s4 to run in between my winter bulk and summer cut uppppp

watchin this closerly!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for inviting me bruther :) You can count me to herd ;)

//CC

I

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
subbed, i am about to purchase two bottles of s4. good luck bro.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
im going to order a bottle of s4 to run in between my winter bulk and summer cut uppppp

watchin this closerly!
SChwellington. . .How goes your cycle mang! I've been following along. . .what week are you in?

subbed mofo
Ahhhhh Shhhiiiizzzllleee hahah howdy andro. . . .

yeaaaaaaaaaaaa mothafukka. sub'd
Welcome Aboard BARBELL!! Going to be fun ride!!! With my intensity and yours and everybody elses subbed should be an exciting s4 log baby!!

Thanks for inviting me bruther :) You can count me to herd ;)

//CC
subbed, i am about to purchase two bottles of s4. good luck bro.
WOOO haaaa!!! Imeniaan get ready for burnt rubber mang!! the worse it taste's the better it is :fing02:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Can't wait I haven't researched this product much. Need to have a look at it.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait I haven't researched this product much. Need to have a look at it.
Man this could be the next best thing since AAS. . .hahah and its a natural increase more or less. . . muhaha!!! :stooges:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I will definitely be watching this one.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
I will definitely be watching this one.
Oooo Yeeeaaahhh!!! I think this could be a valuable assest while on cycle or inbetween. . . Not a whole lot of research has been done. . .but there is some out there. . .long term affects/effects are unknown but vision problems can arise. . .as Gamer has stated typically after 100mg dosages is when vision issues arrise. . .i am hoping that with this cycle i will have increase in strength when on a calorie deficient diet. .. increase in lean mass. . . increased libido. . .destruction of BF. . .i'm adding a suprise supplement that you would never expect but my theory is if i can increase natural testosterone output and increase reception. .i should have an anabolic effect/affect . . .plain and simple ya know :eek:p: :22:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
More Babes!!

OOooo Yeeeaaahhhh!!! If you know me. . .I love women and well hahah.. . .they love me too :32:. . . .LIBIDO CHECK!!!

[/ATTACH]

Attachments

SBT

SBT

Awards
Good luck with this log!! :)

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Good luck with this log!! :)
HELLO SBT! Welcome to the funhouse. . or shall i say the shiiit show hahah :deal:

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im actually finished with my cycle and pct is going great!

I wonder I know s4 increase androgen reception right? WOuld it increase the effects of AAS while on cycle? if so i may throw this into my winter bulk to help keep fat down(shouldnt be a problem anyways as i have steroids and recompadrol which are both partitioners) but if it would help with the receptors- i dunno!?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OOooo Yeeeaaahhhh!!! If you know me. . .I love women and well hahah.. . .they love me too :32:. . . .LIBIDO CHECK!!!

[/ATTACH]
Dude who is the second one? I would marry her :shocked1:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok-enough of the bull****, when you starting this stuff?

my interest is peaked!!! bring it big man.:bigok:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
ok-enough of the bull****, when you starting this stuff?

my interest is peaked!!! bring it big man.:bigok:
hahah Nice big man!! Well the s4 should come thursday. . which will be immediately dosed at 50mgs with the extenze. . again let me clarify that I have no problem down there but look at the ingredients hahah.. . click link for ingredients.. . its a set up for a nice natty booster. .. hahah and just dam curious

http://www.calcompnutrition.com/extenze-ingredients.html

:haha:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
im actually finished with my cycle and pct is going great!

I wonder I know s4 increase androgen reception right? WOuld it increase the effects of AAS while on cycle? if so i may throw this into my winter bulk to help keep fat down(shouldnt be a problem anyways as i have steroids and recompadrol which are both partitioners) but if it would help with the receptors- i dunno!?
MAN!!! THis is something that I BELIEVE WILL WORK!!! Ppl use this for there pct but i would use it on my cycle. . .thats what i will be doing by addin the extenze in there.. . due to the natty test boosting. . elements and dhea + prog i believe that I will be in an anabolic state at 7.5%bf. . muhahah will be amazing!! I will be utilizing gods greatest gift to man for bodybuilding. . .REAL TEST! muhaha. . .schwellington. . .i think you should try s4 + test e or test cyp and see how that goes! i would be i can't yet. .. I won't make that switch yet :22: much more to tap out ya dig!!! :32:

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
hopefully you got it from a reputable place...there have been people getting shutdown from it from some sources...

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
lmao u must be a fockn crazy guy in real life...ur posts are ampped :head:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
hopefully you got it from a reputable place...there have been people getting shutdown from it from some sources...
Hmmm A PM is order! shutdown. . . the real deal should not. . .

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
MAN!!! THis is something that I BELIEVE WILL WORK!!! Ppl use this for there pct but i would use it on my cycle. . .thats what i will be doing by addin the extenze in there.. . due to the natty test boosting. . elements and dhea + prog i believe that I will be in an anabolic state at 7.5%bf. . muhahah will be amazing!! I will be utilizing gods greatest gift to man for bodybuilding. . .REAL TEST! muhaha. . .schwellington. . .i think you should try s4 + test e or test cyp and see how that goes! i would be i can't yet. .. I won't make that switch yet :22: much more to tap out ya dig!!! :32:
i got the test cyp-now i am really interested-lets get this started and see what it can do.:box:

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i am going to run it in my winter cycle- but my natural t levels are going to be suppressed as a result of what im doing- but the steroids i take will closely resemble testosterone obviously in fact one of them IS 1-testosterone buttttt either way it should be an EPIC cycle?!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kill this sh!t David :thumbsup: Can't wait for this to start!!

//CC

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
i am going to run it in my winter cycle- but my natural t levels are going to be suppressed as a result of what im doing- but the steroids i take will closely resemble testosterone obviously in fact one of them IS 1-testosterone buttttt either way it should be an EPIC cycle?!
Schwellington i would expect nothing less from ya brutha mang!
:AR15firing:

Haha I always wonder how crazy u r IRL after some of ur post. And by crazy I mean badass :bigok:
Tom, I too wonder the same thing. . . I will say that life is good brutha mang and in due time i'm sure we'll meet one another and SMASH SOME WEIGHT. . . .CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHOOOO CHOOOOO!!! :AR15firing:

i got the test cyp-now i am really interested-lets get this started and see what it can do.:box:
T, very jealous mang!! Get that test flowing throught the veins and unleash the fury baby! WOOO HOOOOO!!!! hahah. . .In due time i'll be passin stories with ya.. . hahah. .

Kill this sh!t David :thumbsup: Can't wait for this to start!!

//CC
YOU AND ME BOTH CC. . .THANKS for the support brutha!! ONe of the first members that befriended me. . .BOOO YAAAA!! :box:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
YOU AND ME BOTH CC. . .THANKS for the support brutha!! ONe of the first members that befriended me. . .BOOO YAAAA!! :box:
You know you always got my full support bruther! :deal:

//CC

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
get after it big Dave!!!!!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
DOMO ARIGATO GATO

AAAAHHHHHHH SHIIIIIII!!!! CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHOOOOO CHOOOOOO. . .. PACKAGE HAS ARRIVED. . . .I WANT YOU ALL TO FEEL THE INTESNSITY. . . THATS WHY THIS IS ALL IN CAPS. . .LET THE GAMES MUTHA TRUCKIN BEGIN. . . MOTOLIBITO. . .BABY!!! HAHAHAHA

:spank: :eek:p: :booty: I LOVE BOOTY!!! :deal:

[/ATTACH]

Attachments

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Franco the powerhouse ftw! :thumbsup: That truly is a great picture. Not that I didn't take notice of the one above :laugh:

//CC

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
updates???

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

Well Good Morning Ya'll :bigok: It is time to let the games being. . .I will say this and I will say it once. . . .This is a log for great discussion and debate but if you can't handle yourself in an appropriate manner with out call each other names and things of that nature LEAVE KNOW. . . With that being said lets get this show on the road. ..

Weight - 216.5

Dosing
S4 - sArm - 50mgs or about. . .have to eye ball 50. . .dropper is a 100 sooo
4:45pm

Extenze - 1 pill
1:00p.m.

Going over the Attributes of s4

Taste 0/10 - OMFG hahah This shiit is absolutley awful!! hahah there have been some that say it tastes liek burnt rubber. . .ooo noo!! This shiit tastes like Chemical verzion of rubber/diseal fuel/ and fire water hahah. . .With that being said don't let that deter you. . .I don't take this stuff for the taste. . .i do it for the POOOOWWWWAAAAAA!! MUAHHAHAHA :toofunny:

Looks 10/10 - It looks like something potent. . .heavy yellowish tint oil. . . .comes up the dropper smooth but sticks to your mouth like like olive oil would hahah. . .

Smell - 7/10 - doesn't really smell like anything i have seen or smelt and thats saying a lot!! hahah. . .ALLL RIGGGHHHTTT!!! :22:

Also an FYI after watching Kai Greene and his work outs . . . .i have decided that all of my precontest movements will be slow and controlled.. . less weight but controlled on the way up and down for maximation of muscle density. . .density is the game here now boyz and galz. . .sooo that keep that in mind!!

Work out 8/19/10
Shoulders and lil Tri

Standing Shoulder Press
135 x 12 155 x 10 135 x 10

Seated Shoulder Press
90 x 12 75 x 12 > Arnold Press 50 x 12 50 x 12

Tricep Pull Over
100 x 21 100 x 20 100 x 17

Comment - this is a two part movement. . .Take the Dumbell while laying down. . .let it drop right by your head. . .move the dumbell up like a skull crusher. . than take the dumbell and do a widen press down to your chest and up. . .than once completed press x10. . .hard to explain but something like that :haha:

Rear Delt Raises
30 x 10>22.5 x 10 22.5 x 10>17.5 x 10

Pump - 10/10 - HOLY HELL. . .My shoulders were BOULDERS!!! My Triceps HARD AS ROCKS!!!

Vasculatiry - 9/10 - Holy god!! I know i'm droping weight but i was SPIDER MAANNNNGGG!!!!

Aggression - 6/10 - no reall affects here. .. i'm a pretty aggressive man when it comes to the gym intensity sooo a 6 is a baby smig increase. .

Focus - 7/10 - I'm very focused as well since its show season. . .soo this was an two baby smig increases haha

Libido - 8/10 - If there is something you all need to know its my sex drive is something not from this world. . .hahaha. . .but the Extenze really helps me out. . .wierd but when i'm doing heavy sets of legs or when i'm doing a leg work out. . my sex drive is nothing haha. . all my test is going to my legs. . haha but every other work out its SKY HIGH!!! this happen to n e one else??

Muscle Density - 7/10 - its already good but DAM MY SHOULDERS AND TRICEPS FELT HARD AS ROCKS!!! :deal:

SLEEP - 8/10 - would have been a 10/10 but the cat woke me up at 1:30a.m. hahah lil bastard hahah!!!

WOOOO HOOOOO!!!! CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHOOO CHOOO!!! We'll have to watch str/and Lean Mass readings very carefully. . along with the destruction of BF baby!!! muahha. . .

I will be posting typicall one day behind. . .due to the fact that I'm done lifting around 8 o'clock and i like to post the next day. . because i'm single ready to mingle muhahah!!!! I will not be drinking on this product and Well i'm a dying breed because i do smoke cigarette's. . .please spare me the speach because I will be montoring my intake to about 3-4 a day and thats REAL TALK :deal: with that being said. . input please. . .BOOOO YAAAA.

[/ATTACH]

Attachments

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote