Take ECA if using M5AA??

mickjagger

Awards
I always use and ECA for preworkout energy only. I am going to start M5AA/M4OHN cycle. Will start with 20mg M5aa preworkout as commonly suggested. Can I still take my ECA(200caffeine, 25ephedra HCL, 80mg aspirin) for preworkout energy?

Thx!

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yes you can still take it for pre workout. I always take 50 to 80 mg Eph along with 200 to 400mg caffiene pre workout. I've done heavy cycles of M1-T, M5AA, M1,4 with no problems but each person is different so watch you Bp and if it gets too high cease and desist. Also a word of caution be very careful if you add yohimbine in there, even with my high tolerance I cannot tolerate the added blood pressure spike.

mickjagger

Awards
thanks for the reply. I was thinking this should be ok since 1 is a stimulant and the other adds aggression via hormone pathways.

Also, no yohimbe for me.

Yes you can still take it for pre workout. I always take 50 to 80 mg Eph along with 200 to 400mg caffiene pre workout. I've done heavy cycles of M1-T, M5AA, M1,4 with no problems but each person is different so watch you Bp and if it gets too high cease and desist. Also a word of caution be very careful if you add yohimbine in there, even with my high tolerance I cannot tolerate the added blood pressure spike.