Superdrone LV

bmxbones

Awards
So its been almost a year now since my last oral run and it was pretty successful. I did a three week Massdrol and gain about 14 lbs and kept around 10 of them after pct and. Throughout the summer I have shed bodyfat and toned up and am a solid 155 with 8% bodyfat at 5' 4". My three big lifts are:
Bench- 325 x 2
DL- 505 x 2
Squat- 475 x 2
(Seated Military BB press 185 x 2)

Basically I'm looking to crack into my superdrone lv and run a cycle but had a few questions. I want to run the superdrone for 3 weeks possible 10/10/20 or maybe 10/20/20. My question is im looking to throw in the dermacrine but am confused whether to use it as a kick start the first three weeks or start it with the superdrol and carry it out to 6 weeks. second question is if i use it as a kick start would i start my pre load of liver juice or life support (havnt decided on which of those either) in the second week of derm and cont. it through pct? My pct will look like this:

Nolva- 40/20/10/10
AI PCT- recommended dosage
Liver juice/Life Support- recommended 2 a dat serving one am and one pm

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would just start the dermacrine and superdrol at the same time. The superdrol will kick in, in the first week the dermacrine will take a little longer to kick in. Run them both at the same time and the dermacrine will help you keep the gains you made of the SD since your doing 3 weeks SD and 6 weeks dermacrine.

bmxbones

Awards
thank you for the input. that is what im going to do most likely. My other question is going this route, when would i start the pct for superdrone, after i finish it or wait till i finish the dermacrine as well?

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
I am going to run superdrone for 4 weeks at prob 10/20/20/20 but i am kicking around the idea of stacking it with Androhard...can anybody tell me the BEST protocol for stacking these 2???

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dermacrine doesn't take any time to kick in. it isn't a long ester injectable steroid.

during the first week, your body will still have plenty of it's own test to work fine with the superdrone. I'd say to add in dermacrine at as high as you can run it for the remaining 3 weeks.

run the sd at 20mg 4 weeks.

use support sups as needed.

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
if you have the LV superdrone the recommended dosage is 1ml twice daily for 4 weeks. and you start the dermacrine when you start it with the SD at 4ml twice daily for 4 weeks. You end the dermacrine when you end the SD. I'm currently on my second run of SD and its really potent stuff.

bmxbones

Awards
thank you for the replies. now that im all cleared up just gotta place an order with the planet and thn its cycle time. If possible i will try to keep a log of the run. thanks for the help!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There's an AI Support Stack sale right now. Two tubs of Cycle Support + POST Cycle Support = $79.99. That's 120 or 144 servings of Cycle Support, depending on which version you choose to go with.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/anabolic-innovations/support-stack-2-cycle-support-1-post-cycle-support.html?sel=2611

Just throwing that out there since you said you'll be using AI Post Cycle Support and possibly AI Cycle Support.

EDIT: Shoot, I just realized you said Life Support. You'll need two bottles of Life Support for Supderdron, IMO. FYI, 30 servings of Life Support = 15 Servings of Cycle Support.

bmxbones

Awards
Ya that is the stack i just ordered. i got the two confused i meant cycle support. thank you

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
I am going to run superdrone for 4 weeks at prob 10/20/20/20 but i am kicking around the idea of stacking it with Androhard...can anybody tell me the BEST protocol for stacking these 2???
Suggestions PLEASE..Thanks

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Suggestions PLEASE..Thanks
stack both at the same time. you will lean out and gain muscle. Androhard is non methylated. use the recommended dosage. Start PCT after your done.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
dermacrine doesn't take any time to kick in. it isn't a long ester injectable steroid.

during the first week, your body will still have plenty of it's own test to work fine with the superdrone. I'd say to add in dermacrine at as high as you can run it for the remaining 3 weeks.

run the sd at 20mg 4 weeks.

use support sups as needed.
That is true I've never used dermacrine just read what results people had with it. I would run the dermacrine the entire time the SD is run. People are different but by the end of your 2nd week test level take a dive. depends how sensitive you are to these D/S. Better safe then sorry IMO.

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
There should be enough Dermacrine for 6 week in the bottle. I'd actually start the Dermacrine 2 weeks prior to starting the Superdrone and run the Dermicrine the entire time you're on Superdrone. I have great results running Superdrone at 10/15/20/20.

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
Do you guys prefer dosing Preworkout or split up???

jason79

Awards
thank you for the input. that is what im going to do most likely. My other question is going this route, when would i start the pct for superdrone, after i finish it or wait till i finish the dermacrine as well?
What do you expect the dermacrine to do once it "kicks in"? It's just DHEA.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
it converts to test in either form the liquid only pp's or transdermal has a good conversion to test. people say it feels like 150mg of test/week which isn't a lot but enough to keep you feeling good and help with some extra gains.

jason79

Awards
it converts to test in either form the liquid only pp's or transdermal has a good conversion to test. people say it feels like 150mg of test/week which isn't a lot but enough to keep you feeling good and help with some extra gains.
Using 150mg/ week is close to or at the typical TRT dose given in a clinical setting. This would elevate your test to healthy physiological levels. I have serious doubts that DHEA, regardless of route of administration, would elevate your test that high. It's actually more likely to be aromatized to estrogen. It's my understanding that even commercial pharmaceutical transdermal test preparations can't reliably elevate test levels like depot injections can, so I wouldn't expect DHEA to either.

With this being said, if it helps with sides then I suppose it has value, regardless of its actual mechanism for said side effect relief.

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
how about running androhard with SD versus dermacrine???

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have Dermacrine that I will be running with SD, i was actually thinking of throwing androhard in there as well. Not sure though.

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
What are the sides like on Superdrone LV? Never used any SD product but the liver toxicity kinda worries me...

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
...as it should.

Make sure not to skimp on any support supps pre/on/post cycle :thumbsup:

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Using 150mg/ week is close to or at the typical TRT dose given in a clinical setting. This would elevate your test to healthy physiological levels. I have serious doubts that DHEA, regardless of route of administration, would elevate your test that high. It's actually more likely to be aromatized to estrogen. It's my understanding that even commercial pharmaceutical transdermal test preparations can't reliably elevate test levels like depot injections can, so I wouldn't expect DHEA to either.

With this being said, if it helps with sides then I suppose it has value, regardless of its actual mechanism for said side effect relief.
you should go to PP's site and do a little research on his products. I think you will have a better understanding of they way certain products works. Also check out seth roberts book. Dermacrine is more than just DHEA and has other compounds in it so that it aids in not turning into estrogen. I don't feel like writing out a whole long post explaining everything. Also that low of a dose shouldn't warrant any issues. Before you respond please read through his articles especially on transdermal application.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
I would rec the dermacrine and superdrol at the same time and run the DERM for 6 weeks (three passed the drol) and id also run apct.
HCGenerate and sustain alphaLV would be nice.

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
Wed is the start of my Superdone cycle...4 wks at 20 mg the whole way thru...As for dosing, Would i get as good of results if i just dosed every day Pre workout as oppossed to split in 2 doses??

Answers please!!! :)

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i never saw a difference. I dose anavar all at one shot in the morning due to insomnia issues. i believe people had the same problem with SD.

jason79

Awards
you should go to PP's site and do a little research on his products. I think you will have a better understanding of they way certain products works. Also check out seth roberts book. Dermacrine is more than just DHEA and has other compounds in it so that it aids in not turning into estrogen. I don't feel like writing out a whole long post explaining everything. Also that low of a dose shouldn't warrant any issues. Before you respond please read through his articles especially on transdermal application.
Just a word of advise, a company's website isn't the best place to get unbiased information. What do you think PP is going to put on their website? They're not going to tell you that the product is just DHEA with a few unproven OTC AIs in it. I don't fault them for it. The point is to make a profit and in general I think they put out decent products, but don't go there thinking that you're doing actual research.

As for the product itself, adding a few marginal (at best) OTC AIs isn't going to inhibit aromatase to any large degree. Even if it did, you still wouldn't get a whole lot of conversion of DHEA to test. This requires two enzymatic conversions and is relatively inefficient. You certainly wouldn't get the equivelant of 150mg per week of test ester. That's just silly.

Like I said in an earlier post though, I've heard of DHEA helping with some sides and I've read good reviews on Dermacrine so if you have it and it helps, that's great. Just don't sit around eagerly waiting for it to feel like a shot of test. That was my only point earlier in the thread.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how about running androhard with SD versus dermacrine???
Both are very solid option for a stack with SD. It's tough to say which I'd pick.

Many of our products are very solid primary, stacking, and support options for a cycle. This is the focus and priorty of PP. We think it's important to have options....but even more important, options that have science to support their effects.

-John

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like T1 said you could definately stack the Superdrone-LV with AH-LV or the Dermacrine. Depends really on what look you are going for i think. Cut, lean,and dry or a taaddd bit wetter. You should still lose some fat on the dermacrine/Superdrone-LV mix too though.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just a word of advise, a company's website isn't the best place to get unbiased information. What do you think PP is going to put on their website? They're not going to tell you that the product is just DHEA with a few unproven OTC AIs in it. I don't fault them for it. The point is to make a profit and in general I think they put out decent products, but don't go there thinking that you're doing actual research.

As for the product itself, adding a few marginal (at best) OTC AIs isn't going to inhibit aromatase to any large degree. Even if it did, you still wouldn't get a whole lot of conversion of DHEA to test. This requires two enzymatic conversions and is relatively inefficient. You certainly wouldn't get the equivelant of 150mg per week of test ester. That's just silly.

Like I said in an earlier post though, I've heard of DHEA helping with some sides and I've read good reviews on Dermacrine so if you have it and it helps, that's great. Just don't sit around eagerly waiting for it to feel like a shot of test. That was my only point earlier in the thread.
True, but I've done my research, been studying anabolics, nutrition, different ways to lift, etc... for the past 5 years. PP is one company you don't have to worry about feeding you bull****. I've used many of his products and all have worked just as they claimed to. I've even used his protocol for using hcg during a cycle and had nothing but stellar results.

jason79

Awards
True, but I've done my research, been studying anabolics, nutrition, different ways to lift, etc... for the past 5 years. PP is one company you don't have to worry about feeding you bull****. I've used many of his products and all have worked just as they claimed to. I've even used his protocol for using hcg during a cycle and had nothing but stellar results.
I hear good feedback on their products, and I'm not trying to beat up on PP specifically. I originally posted because I read about people claiming that dermacrine will yiled effects similar to 150mg/week of test. I'm not sure if the poster came up with this figure or if it came from PP, but either way it looks like we're being fed bull****. If you feel that DHEA helps mitigate some sides, then you should go with it. I think it seems safe so it won't cause any imminent harm, but don't expect it to feel like a clinically therapeutic dose of test. That's all.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I hear good feedback on their products, and I'm not trying to beat up on PP specifically. I originally posted because I read about people claiming that dermacrine will yiled effects similar to 150mg/week of test. I'm not sure if the poster came up with this figure or if it came from PP, but either way it looks like we're being fed bull****. If you feel that DHEA helps mitigate some sides, then you should go with it. I think it seems safe so it won't cause any imminent harm, but don't expect it to feel like a clinically therapeutic dose of test. That's all.

I agree with everything you said bro. I'm no sure what Joey is talking about but PP is known for feeding us BS! It's all over their website and advertising and here on this forum. I can't believe how many people are too blinded to see it.

A companys studies as Jason said is essenial not worth the peice of paper it's written on. Why? Because since PP is the one funding the study the scientists and doctors are sure gonna make sure to get the results they want. Your very naive if you don't see how someone can manipulate literally evey aspect of a study to show whatever test increases, estro decreases among countless over things. What ever it takes to sell more. Great minds like Alan Aragon have shown us all that if the funders and all involved in the Study is not a 3rd party than it's nearly worthles.

So no I don't put any stock in what any company promises. Having said that PP does make good products as I do trust them to be legit, however there marketing bull had just managed to get worse as of late.

P.S. I might get a few negs for this post as the last time I spoke my opinon the PP reps negged me twice. Lol

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
Like T1 said you could definately stack the Superdrone-LV with AH-LV or the Dermacrine. Depends really on what look you are going for i think. Cut, lean,and dry or a taaddd bit wetter. You should still lose some fat on the dermacrine/Superdrone-LV mix too though.
Looking for more of a very lean/Hard mass cycle with the AH and SD.. So thats my goal..Any suggestions??

Anyway im on day 7 of this cycle and my bench did increase a little bit tonight, but nothing extraordianry yet but I am def excited!!!

one very important question tho: which is better, dosing all at once Pre WO or split my dose, 10 mg in Am and the other 10 mg pre WO???

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
Looking for more of a very lean/Hard mass cycle with the AH and SD.. So thats my goal..Any suggestions??

Anyway im on day 7 of this cycle and my bench did increase a little bit tonight, but nothing extraordianry yet but I am def excited!!!

one very important question tho: which is better, dosing all at once Pre WO or split my dose, 10 mg in Am and the other 10 mg pre WO???
Bump for answers Please