WTF, am I tripping?

1. WTF, am I tripping?

normally i inject every 3 or 4 days.. depends how i feel.. so today i injected prior to that was friday... so after a few minutes.. my heart starting beating and felt nausea.. anybody had this..
    oh yeh im on test cyp 500 mg a week...

2. Happened to me once. I moved the needle around too much in my muscle and got nauseous and my heart raced. I wouldnt think nothing of it, unless it is happening every time now.

3. Quote Originally Posted by boricuarage View Post
    normally i inject every 3 or 4 days.. depends how i feel.. so today i injected prior to that was friday... so after a few minutes.. my heart starting beating and felt nausea.. anybody had this..
    oh yeh im on test cyp 500 mg a week...
    Are you getting a nasty cough?
    The Historic PES Legend
    •   

4. yeh could be.... after it was in... then i felt a pinch which was weird, cause when i stab it i dont feel a thing... oh well, im kool now.. thanks

5. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Are you getting a nasty cough?
    none whatsoever

6. Quote Originally Posted by boricuarage View Post
    none whatsoever
    Then golden... a nasty cough usually points to injecting in a vein, so you are gold.
    The Historic PES Legend

7. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Then golden... a nasty cough usually points to injecting in a vein, so you are gold.
    kool kool, felt like a minnie panick attack

8. May have touched a nerve

9. guys what can happened if you inject into a vein?........gear or b12

10. Quote Originally Posted by bigdeepsquats View Post
    guys what can happened if you inject into a vein?........gear or b12
    I was actually just wondering the same thing.

11. You wont have a problem with B12... Gear gives you the possibility of an Oil Embolism.

http://www.mondofacto.com/facts/dictionary?oil+embolism
    The Historic PES Legend

12. Can cause stroke

13. So is that a fatal issue then? I remember someone once saying you can end up coughing it up and it being painful as hell, but that could have just been a myth.

Seems really easy for it to accidently get into the blood, yet I have not heard of this happening often... in fact never except when people ask the "what if" question.

14. Quote Originally Posted by AtlasEnduring View Post
    So is that a fatal issue then? I remember someone once saying you can end up coughing it up and it being painful as hell, but that could have just been a myth.

Seems really easy for it to accidently get into the blood, yet I have not heard of this happening often... in fact never except when people ask the "what if" question.
    If you aspirate correctly, you have no issues.

Yes it can be fatal, but really it all depends on your physiology. You have the real ability to painfully cough it up as it does go straight to your pulmonary system... hence the brutal coughing attack.
    The Historic PES Legend

15. I think the heroin : Testosterone mix you have is a little off.

j/k haha

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-04-2010, 09:50 PM
  2. So this is 'tripping'? coooooooool, man
    By Jayhawkk in forum General Chat
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 10-02-2006, 09:32 PM