And It Begins! SD/Epi Bridge Plus T3

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Cassavus

And It Begins! SD/Epi Bridge Plus T3

Well, tomorrow I begin my 6 week long cycle. Well actually I started last Monday with Dermacrine, but the fun stuff starts tomorrow. The SD clone I'll be running is PP's Superdrone. The Epi will be IBE Epistane. This is how it's shaping up...

Dermacrine: twice daily starting last week
    SD: 10/20/20/0/0/0
    Epi: 0/0/40/40/40/40 (I may bump up to 50mg depending on how I'm feeling)
    T3: Ramped up to 75mcg maybe 100 in the bridge week, then back down.

All support supps (Cycle Assist, CoQ10, Red Yest Rice) were started last Monday. Also just started Toco-8 and Taurine yesterday. Liver Care will also be added starting tomorrow. I'll continue running all my support supps through PCT. As you will see my PCT consists of a SERM with PP's TRS. Here's the PCT line up...

Torem: 90/60/60/30 (120mg for the first few days)
    Sustain Alpha: Starting in the third week
    EndoAmp: Also starting in the third week
    TCF-1: Starting week 4

I guess you would call this more of a recomp, maybe? I added the T3 to lean up, but I'm not going to be dropping my calories that much. I'll probably hang around 2900 which is about 400 above maintenance. I'm also doing cardio 4 days a week. And since SD is a carb monster, my carbs will be the the ballpark of 280 daily. Of course these are going to be good carbs, some fruit (mainly bananas) but mostly complex. This isn't a log, btw. Just wanted to throw my cycle out there. I may post updates here and there. But really I'm too lazy to do an actual log.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.74%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Ahhh come on do a log dont be a pussay
  3. Cassavus

Lol! Man, I'll see what I can do. I'll update as much as I can and if it turns into a log then great. But no promises!
    •   

4. Cassavus

So today is day 3 of the Superdrone and I'm flippin exhausted. People at work have been getting sick and coming in to share it with the rest of us. So I've been taking extra Vitamin C in hopes of not catching anything. I also haven't been sleeping very well lately so that's not helping. I decided to take the day off to rest up and get things back on track.

Something I didn't expect was my libido taking a quick nose dive. I figured it would at least take awhile but I guess not. I've got AndroHard in the mail to hopefully help get some of it back. I almost got it before I started the cycle and now I wish I would have. So starting Monday I'll be adding AndroHard to my Dermacrine, Superdrone and T3.
  5. Cassavus

Well today is day 5 of SD. Libido bounced back. Maybe it was the lack of sleep I was getting? Who knows...anyway my AndroHard came in today which was a huge surprise to me! I wasn't expecting it till Monday. Took the first dose just a few minutes ago. Also upped the SD to 15mg today. I feel perfectly normal. No sides, though it is only day 5. My T3 is at 50mcg. I'll keep it there for a bit longer and then up to 75mcg.

Nothing to really note in the gym other than my endurance is improving. Forgot to mention my starting weight was 163 at 15% bf.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

that's good you have a lot of potential with this cycle, strong anabolics, T3 + cardio, you should recomp well. What's your lifting schedule like? curious how it fits in with the 4x week cardio.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Man people are bridging SD and Epi like crazy lately! T3 will be a nice addition to it! Will be watching your progress I am definitely on board with this one.... So I think I speak for most of AM when I agree that you should log this..
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:
  8. Cassavus

Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    that's good you have a lot of potential with this cycle, strong anabolics, T3 + cardio, you should recomp well. What's your lifting schedule like? curious how it fits in with the 4x week cardio.
    Well starting on Monday...Shoulders, Legs, Chest, Back, Arms. Then I go in on Sundays to specifically do cardio and abs. I do cardio Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday after my workouts. I'm not a huge fan of doing cardio after I lift but I can't do it at any other time. I do cardio for about 30 to 40 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCharm View Post
    Man people are bridging SD and Epi like crazy lately! T3 will be a nice addition to it! Will be watching your progress I am definitely on board with this one.... So I think I speak for most of AM when I agree that you should log this..

Alright! Lol, I'll start logging this Sunday. Haven't missed much as things haven't really kicked in quite yet. But I feel it should be happening very soon.
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.05%

i love epi and am runnin a 6wker at 40mg in december. instead of a bridge, could i do a low dose m-drol kickstart for 3ks? 10/10/10 or 10/10/20? just wondering if not u have me intrigued with this bridge. i will have to see how it goes
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.02%

Subbed for this Cass.

You should go run Pikes Peak on the weekends. That sh!t is great cardio and will burn the hell outa your legs.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.74%

See bitch I told u it would be a great idea to log it
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.89%

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    lmfao
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.17%

This definetely sparks my curiousity...hmm

+1 for logging this sheet BTW. Subbed just in case you decide to
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.92%

This is a log, or it isnt log? You are logging your days soooo....I think it MAY be a log. In for the uncertainty of logging.

RECOVERBRO

15. Cassavus

Day 7

Simple day, just some cardio and abs. Got there kind of late so I only had 40 minutes to work with. Upped the SD to 20mg today. As far as sides go, lethargy is the only one I'm getting. I don't even feel any different. Ah well, week 1 down. Looking forward to week 2!
  16. Cassavus

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    LOL!! Alright I deserve that one...d1ck!

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    This definetely sparks my curiousity...hmm

+1 for logging this sheet BTW. Subbed just in case you decide to
    Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    This is a log, or it isnt log? You are logging your days soooo....I think it MAY be a log. In for the uncertainty of logging.
    Yeah this is going to be a log...I hadn't planned on it cause some times I disappear for a few days. But! It must be done.
  17. Cassavus

Forgot to mention...I'm changing up the Epi that I'll be using to Epi-Strong. I have a little more than half a bottle left of IBE Epi but I couldn't get anymore at a decent price. So I ordered two bottle of Epi-Strong today.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.2%

Curious to see how the T3 addition pans out.

Subbed
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.89%

Quote Originally Posted by Cassavus View Post
    Forgot to mention...I'm changing up the Epi that I'll be using to Epi-Strong. I have a little more than half a bottle left of IBE Epi but I couldn't get anymore at a decent price. So I ordered two bottle of Epi-Strong today.
    Bro, youve made a good choice. Arent the 15mg doses just perfect??
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

20. Cassavus

Bro, youve made a good choice. Arent the 15mg doses just perfect??
    Hell yeah! I'm excited about 15mg doses. I'll probably stick around 45mg, unless I feel good enough to make the jump to 60. We'll see!
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.89%

Hell yeah! I'm excited about 15mg doses. I'll probably stick around 45mg, unless I feel good enough to make the jump to 60. We'll see!
    If you experience any discomfort with the Epi and your joints, you could always look into Skeletal Balm.. Has MSM, tocos, aloe, and other natty ingredients to help sooth aches and pains. My shoulder bugs me sometimes, so that may be a new solution. Definitely would beat having to take all the pills of my joint stack (super cissus, fish oil and animal flex)
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

22. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.02%

If you experience any discomfort with the Epi and your joints, you could always look into Skeletal Balm.. Has MSM, tocos, aloe, and other natty ingredients to help sooth aches and pains. My shoulder bugs me sometimes, so that may be a new solution. Definitely would beat having to take all the pills of my joint stack (super cissus, fish oil and animal flex)
    Thats considered a small meal my friend.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.02%

Donít sweat you not feeling it yet. You are just finishing the saturation phase, any day now you will start noticing your lifts going up and feeling like you can push all day. As for the lethargy already try upping your carbs and if that doesnít do the trick add some Dermacrine. I did that last run and it did me right.
  24. Cassavus

Quote Originally Posted by Aldross View Post
    Donít sweat you not feeling it yet. You are just finishing the saturation phase, any day now you will start noticing your lifts going up and feeling like you can push all day. As for the lethargy already try upping your carbs and if that doesnít do the trick add some Dermacrine. I did that last run and it did me right.
    Yeah, I have no doubt that here pretty quick I should start seeing some results. I've been on Dermacrine for two weeks now. So I may have to try upping my carbs a bit. I'm trying to keep my diet under control, but truthfully I'm starving constantly! That's what I get for stacking Dermacrine, SD, T3, and now AndroHard.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.02%

Thatís a mighty little stack, make sure you check your BP every couple days. Be mindful of reoccurring headaches also.
  26. Cassavus

Yeah, lucky for me I happen to have a BP monitor in the house. So I can check it often if I need to. I never get headaches so to get one would definitely stand out. But like I said, other than some lethargy I've had no other sides.
  27. Cassavus

Day 8

Hit shoulders today. This is by far my weakest area (except for traps). I'm hoping to see some good improvements on this cycle as I feel my shoulders are not were they need to be strength wise.

DB Press:
    50x11
    55x7
    55x7
    55x6

Front DB Raise:
    30x6
    30x6
    30x5
    27.5x8

Machine Lateral Raises:
    90x7
    90x6
    90x6

Shrugs: (each arm)
    90x18
    115x11
    115x9
    115x9

Machine Press:
    70x10
    70x8
    70x6

Cardio for 30 minutes...
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.02%

You should throw some clean & presses in on this day.
  29. Cassavus

Day 9

Leg day...sucked! I haven't squatted since the beginning of June, right before my injury. Needless to say, it didn't go as well as I would have hoped. I'm thinking I may hit legs twice a week to help make up for some lost time. At one point I was squatting 315. Would like to get back to that.

Squats:
    135x10
    225x6
    225x8
    225x5
    135x12

Seated Leg Curls:
    130x11
    145x8 *PR
    145x8
    150x5 *PR

Leg Extensions:
    235x6
    235x6
    220x7
    220x6

Hit calves for 9 sets...
  30. Cassavus

You should throw some clean & presses in on this day.
    The last time I did those was 4 years ago and I simply couldn't get the form down. Hell I'm not even too sure my form on the military press is all that good.
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.02%

You know form is everything man. If you think your MP is off and you don't know why just do them seated under the smith. Thats should get you right and then you can go back to doing normal ones.

If your gonna do legs twice a week you should have 1 day that you just do squats/calves then on the 2nd day do leg press, curls, ext.
  32. Cassavus

You know form is everything man. If you think your MP is off and you don't know why just do them seated under the smith. Thats should get you right and then you can go back to doing normal ones.

If your gonna do legs twice a week you should have 1 day that you just do squats/calves then on the 2nd day do leg press, curls, ext.
    Good advice right there. I'll give the smith machine a go with military presses for awhile. Yeah that was pretty much my thinking for legs also. Except I'm probably going to throw lunges in there also. Probably on my squat day actually. So it'd be squats and lunges on one day, and the things you listed for the second day. I appreciate the help man!
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  261 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.89%

Good advice right there. I'll give the smith machine a go with military presses for awhile. Yeah that was pretty much my thinking for legs also. Except I'm probably going to throw lunges in there also. Probably on my squat day actually. So it'd be squats and lunges on one day, and the things you listed for the second day. I appreciate the help man!
    Bro, ask Aldross about my leg press technique..

Start at about 50% of you max and do 3-4 working sets getting you to about 80% of your max.. Then bring 90 lbs off and hit 10 reps. Then another 90 off and hit 15 reps... Then another 90 off and hit 20 reps... And another 90 off and just burn out... Doing this when Im not doing squats has really helped my legs out... Once I cut down some bf i am confident my wheels will look SICK!

So hey might have missed it but are you on t3 yet? I cant wait to get back on and run mine... I am also thinking about albuterol to help with cardio while im on tren
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

34. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.86%

Subbed! Cycle looks sweet it'll make for a nice recomp. I'm gonna be running SD Lv in a couple weeks so I'm exited to follow along and see how it treats you. Btw how's the ML to MG conversion work? The bottle says take one 0.5mL-1mL dose 2-3 tmes a day. Is 0.5mL = to 10mgs?
  35. Cassavus

Bro, ask Aldross about my leg press technique..

Start at about 50% of you max and do 3-4 working sets getting you to about 80% of your max.. Then bring 90 lbs off and hit 10 reps. Then another 90 off and hit 15 reps... Then another 90 off and hit 20 reps... And another 90 off and just burn out... Doing this when Im not doing squats has really helped my legs out... Once I cut down some bf i am confident my wheels will look SICK!

So hey might have missed it but are you on t3 yet? I cant wait to get back on and run mine... I am also thinking about albuterol to help with cardio while im on tren
    I like the idea. I'll have to remember it, but I obviously won't be able to take that much weight off at a time considering I wasn't squatting that much, lol! Yeah I actually started my T3 when I started my SD. I just bumped up to 75mcg. It's workin...but my SD isn't!

Quote Originally Posted by perico13 View Post
    Subbed! Cycle looks sweet it'll make for a nice recomp. I'm gonna be running SD Lv in a couple weeks so I'm exited to follow along and see how it treats you. Btw how's the ML to MG conversion work? The bottle says take one 0.5mL-1mL dose 2-3 tmes a day. Is 0.5mL = to 10mgs?
    Man, I wish you the best of luck with your cycle. Unfortunately I've gotten nothing, and I mean nothing, from my SD. Which is crazy weird since PP always puts out quality products...and plus, others have run Superdrone and had great cycles! Today is day 11 and I've felt absolutely nothing. No weight gain, no awesome pumps or any increase in strength. The only things I'm getting is slight hardening, but I'm positive it's from the AndroHard that I started taking almost a week ago.

As for the dosing, 1ml is equal to 10mg. I've been taking it twice a day...
  36. Cassavus

My Epi-Strong just came in. I've decided I'm going to start it tomorrow since I'm getting NOTHING from my SD. Like I mentioned above, I'm on day 11 of SD and I haven't gained any weight or strength. In fact, I actually have felt slightly weaker than normal. Some of my lifts are down and I've been getting more fatigued than usual during my workouts. It could be that I'm not responding to the SD and the T3 that I've been taking is the cause of my decrease in strength.
  37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.38%

My Epi-Strong just came in. I've decided I'm going to start it tomorrow since I'm getting NOTHING from my SD. Like I mentioned above, I'm on day 11 of SD and I haven't gained any weight or strength. In fact, I actually have felt slightly weaker than normal. Some of my lifts are down and I've been getting more fatigued than usual during my workouts. It could be that I'm not responding to the SD and the T3 that I've been taking is the cause of my decrease in strength.
    There have been talks over the years of some SD clones being duds. I hope yours isn't one. I ran a SD/Epi bridge a few years ago but I had some SD from a company that was known for killing livers with some of their triple methyl products. I was feeling it within the first week.
  38. Cassavus

Quote Originally Posted by CaponeCEO View Post
    There have been talks over the years of some SD clones being duds. I hope yours isn't one. I ran a SD/Epi bridge a few years ago but I had some SD from a company that was known for killing livers with some of their triple methyl products. I was feeling it within the first week.
    Well see that's where I get confused. I'm running Superdrone by Primordial Performance. I would never say that PP would put out a product that is bunk. I've even seen other logs with Superdrone, and those people had great cycles.
  39. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.38%

Well see that's where I get confused. I'm running Superdrone by Primordial Performance. I would never say that PP would put out a product that is bunk. I've even seen other logs with Superdrone, and those people had great cycles.
    Primordial Performance does have a good reputation. I knew I had a real SD clone because I had test flu within the first week. I know it was test flu because I upped my carbs and water and it went away immediately. I am thinking that maybe your lethargy or feeling of sickness could have been a sign that the SD was real. Maybe you should think of upping the dose and doing if for another week. The SD is the real slam dunk of the bridge.
  40. Cassavus

Hmmm, you have a good point. The lethargy is a good sign it's there. I'll up the dose and see what happens.

Similar Forum Threads

1. The S4 LOG BEGINS!!!
    By oogaly_boogal in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 12-22-2011, 03:28 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 08:09 AM
  3. So it begins!
    By Newlife4me in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-20-2007, 04:08 PM