And It Begins! SD/Epi Bridge Plus T3

C

Cassavus

Well, tomorrow I begin my 6 week long cycle. Well actually I started last Monday with Dermacrine, but the fun stuff starts tomorrow. The SD clone I'll be running is PP's Superdrone. The Epi will be IBE Epistane. This is how it's shaping up...

Dermacrine: twice daily starting last week
SD: 10/20/20/0/0/0
Epi: 0/0/40/40/40/40 (I may bump up to 50mg depending on how I'm feeling)
T3: Ramped up to 75mcg maybe 100 in the bridge week, then back down.

All support supps (Cycle Assist, CoQ10, Red Yest Rice) were started last Monday. Also just started Toco-8 and Taurine yesterday. Liver Care will also be added starting tomorrow. I'll continue running all my support supps through PCT. As you will see my PCT consists of a SERM with PP's TRS. Here's the PCT line up...

Torem: 90/60/60/30 (120mg for the first few days)
Sustain Alpha: Starting in the third week
EndoAmp: Also starting in the third week
TCF-1: Starting week 4

I guess you would call this more of a recomp, maybe? I added the T3 to lean up, but I'm not going to be dropping my calories that much. I'll probably hang around 2900 which is about 400 above maintenance. I'm also doing cardio 4 days a week. And since SD is a carb monster, my carbs will be the the ballpark of 280 daily. Of course these are going to be good carbs, some fruit (mainly bananas) but mostly complex. This isn't a log, btw. Just wanted to throw my cycle out there. I may post updates here and there. But really I'm too lazy to do an actual log. :D

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ahhh come on do a log dont be a pussay :D

C

Cassavus

Lol! Man, I'll see what I can do. I'll update as much as I can and if it turns into a log then great. But no promises! :crazy:

C

Cassavus

So today is day 3 of the Superdrone and I'm flippin exhausted. People at work have been getting sick and coming in to share it with the rest of us. So I've been taking extra Vitamin C in hopes of not catching anything. I also haven't been sleeping very well lately so that's not helping. I decided to take the day off to rest up and get things back on track.

Something I didn't expect was my libido taking a quick nose dive. I figured it would at least take awhile but I guess not. I've got AndroHard in the mail to hopefully help get some of it back. I almost got it before I started the cycle and now I wish I would have. So starting Monday I'll be adding AndroHard to my Dermacrine, Superdrone and T3. :D

C

Cassavus

Well today is day 5 of SD. Libido bounced back. Maybe it was the lack of sleep I was getting? Who knows...anyway my AndroHard came in today which was a huge surprise to me! I wasn't expecting it till Monday. Took the first dose just a few minutes ago. Also upped the SD to 15mg today. I feel perfectly normal. No sides, though it is only day 5. My T3 is at 50mcg. I'll keep it there for a bit longer and then up to 75mcg.

Nothing to really note in the gym other than my endurance is improving. Forgot to mention my starting weight was 163 at 15% bf.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
that's good you have a lot of potential with this cycle, strong anabolics, T3 + cardio, you should recomp well. What's your lifting schedule like? curious how it fits in with the 4x week cardio.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Man people are bridging SD and Epi like crazy lately! T3 will be a nice addition to it! Will be watching your progress I am definitely on board with this one.... So I think I speak for most of AM when I agree that you should log this..

C

Cassavus

that's good you have a lot of potential with this cycle, strong anabolics, T3 + cardio, you should recomp well. What's your lifting schedule like? curious how it fits in with the 4x week cardio.
Well starting on Monday...Shoulders, Legs, Chest, Back, Arms. Then I go in on Sundays to specifically do cardio and abs. I do cardio Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday after my workouts. I'm not a huge fan of doing cardio after I lift but I can't do it at any other time. I do cardio for about 30 to 40 minutes.

Man people are bridging SD and Epi like crazy lately! T3 will be a nice addition to it! Will be watching your progress I am definitely on board with this one.... So I think I speak for most of AM when I agree that you should log this..

Alright! Lol, I'll start logging this Sunday. Haven't missed much as things haven't really kicked in quite yet. But I feel it should be happening very soon. :D

B

beaver

Awards
i love epi and am runnin a 6wker at 40mg in december. instead of a bridge, could i do a low dose m-drol kickstart for 3ks? 10/10/10 or 10/10/20? just wondering if not u have me intrigued with this bridge. i will have to see how it goes

Aldross

Aldross

Awards
Subbed for this Cass.

You should go run Pikes Peak on the weekends. That sh!t is great cardio and will burn the hell outa your legs.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
See bitch I told u it would be a great idea to log it :bigok:

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This definetely sparks my curiousity...hmm

+1 for logging this sheet BTW. Subbed just in case you decide to :wink1:

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is a log, or it isnt log? You are logging your days soooo....I think it MAY be a log. In for the uncertainty of logging.

C

Cassavus

Day 7

Simple day, just some cardio and abs. Got there kind of late so I only had 40 minutes to work with. Upped the SD to 20mg today. As far as sides go, lethargy is the only one I'm getting. I don't even feel any different. Ah well, week 1 down. Looking forward to week 2! :chairshot:

C

Cassavus

See bitch I told u it would be a great idea to log it :bigok:
LOL!! Alright I deserve that one...d1ck! :D

This definetely sparks my curiousity...hmm

+1 for logging this sheet BTW. Subbed just in case you decide to :wink1:
This is a log, or it isnt log? You are logging your days soooo....I think it MAY be a log. In for the uncertainty of logging.
Yeah this is going to be a log...I hadn't planned on it cause some times I disappear for a few days. But! It must be done.

C

Cassavus

Forgot to mention...I'm changing up the Epi that I'll be using to Epi-Strong. I have a little more than half a bottle left of IBE Epi but I couldn't get anymore at a decent price. So I ordered two bottle of Epi-Strong today.

T

Texan281

Awards
Curious to see how the T3 addition pans out.

Subbed

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Forgot to mention...I'm changing up the Epi that I'll be using to Epi-Strong. I have a little more than half a bottle left of IBE Epi but I couldn't get anymore at a decent price. So I ordered two bottle of Epi-Strong today.
Bro, youve made a good choice. Arent the 15mg doses just perfect??

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah! I'm excited about 15mg doses. I'll probably stick around 45mg, unless I feel good enough to make the jump to 60. We'll see!
If you experience any discomfort with the Epi and your joints, you could always look into Skeletal Balm.. Has MSM, tocos, aloe, and other natty ingredients to help sooth aches and pains. My shoulder bugs me sometimes, so that may be a new solution. Definitely would beat having to take all the pills of my joint stack (super cissus, fish oil and animal flex)

Aldross

Aldross

Awards
If you experience any discomfort with the Epi and your joints, you could always look into Skeletal Balm.. Has MSM, tocos, aloe, and other natty ingredients to help sooth aches and pains. My shoulder bugs me sometimes, so that may be a new solution. Definitely would beat having to take all the pills of my joint stack (super cissus, fish oil and animal flex)
Thats considered a small meal my friend.

Aldross

Aldross

Awards
Don’t sweat you not feeling it yet. You are just finishing the saturation phase, any day now you will start noticing your lifts going up and feeling like you can push all day. As for the lethargy already try upping your carbs and if that doesn’t do the trick add some Dermacrine. I did that last run and it did me right.

C

Cassavus

Don’t sweat you not feeling it yet. You are just finishing the saturation phase, any day now you will start noticing your lifts going up and feeling like you can push all day. As for the lethargy already try upping your carbs and if that doesn’t do the trick add some Dermacrine. I did that last run and it did me right.
Yeah, I have no doubt that here pretty quick I should start seeing some results. I've been on Dermacrine for two weeks now. So I may have to try upping my carbs a bit. I'm trying to keep my diet under control, but truthfully I'm starving constantly! That's what I get for stacking Dermacrine, SD, T3, and now AndroHard. :D

Aldross

Aldross

Awards
That’s a mighty little stack, make sure you check your BP every couple days. Be mindful of reoccurring headaches also.

C

Cassavus

Yeah, lucky for me I happen to have a BP monitor in the house. So I can check it often if I need to. I never get headaches so to get one would definitely stand out. But like I said, other than some lethargy I've had no other sides.

C

Cassavus

Day 8

Hit shoulders today. This is by far my weakest area (except for traps). I'm hoping to see some good improvements on this cycle as I feel my shoulders are not were they need to be strength wise.

DB Press:
50x11
55x7
55x7
55x6

Front DB Raise:
30x6
30x6
30x5
27.5x8

Machine Lateral Raises:
90x7
90x6
90x6

Shrugs: (each arm)
90x18
115x11
115x9
115x9

Machine Press:
70x10
70x8
70x6

Cardio for 30 minutes...

C

Cassavus

Day 9

Leg day...sucked! I haven't squatted since the beginning of June, right before my injury. Needless to say, it didn't go as well as I would have hoped. I'm thinking I may hit legs twice a week to help make up for some lost time. At one point I was squatting 315. Would like to get back to that.

Squats:
135x10
225x6
225x8
225x5
135x12

Seated Leg Curls:
130x11
145x8 *PR
145x8
150x5 *PR

Leg Extensions:
235x6
235x6
220x7
220x6

Hit calves for 9 sets...

C

Cassavus

You should throw some clean & presses in on this day.
The last time I did those was 4 years ago and I simply couldn't get the form down. Hell I'm not even too sure my form on the military press is all that good.

Aldross

Aldross

Awards
You know form is everything man. If you think your MP is off and you don't know why just do them seated under the smith. Thats should get you right and then you can go back to doing normal ones.

If your gonna do legs twice a week you should have 1 day that you just do squats/calves then on the 2nd day do leg press, curls, ext.

C

Cassavus

You know form is everything man. If you think your MP is off and you don't know why just do them seated under the smith. Thats should get you right and then you can go back to doing normal ones.

If your gonna do legs twice a week you should have 1 day that you just do squats/calves then on the 2nd day do leg press, curls, ext.
Good advice right there. I'll give the smith machine a go with military presses for awhile. Yeah that was pretty much my thinking for legs also. Except I'm probably going to throw lunges in there also. Probably on my squat day actually. So it'd be squats and lunges on one day, and the things you listed for the second day. I appreciate the help man!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Good advice right there. I'll give the smith machine a go with military presses for awhile. Yeah that was pretty much my thinking for legs also. Except I'm probably going to throw lunges in there also. Probably on my squat day actually. So it'd be squats and lunges on one day, and the things you listed for the second day. I appreciate the help man!
Bro, ask Aldross about my leg press technique..

Start at about 50% of you max and do 3-4 working sets getting you to about 80% of your max.. Then bring 90 lbs off and hit 10 reps. Then another 90 off and hit 15 reps... Then another 90 off and hit 20 reps... And another 90 off and just burn out... Doing this when Im not doing squats has really helped my legs out... Once I cut down some bf i am confident my wheels will look SICK!

So hey might have missed it but are you on t3 yet? I cant wait to get back on and run mine... I am also thinking about albuterol to help with cardio while im on tren

P

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Subbed! Cycle looks sweet it'll make for a nice recomp. I'm gonna be running SD Lv in a couple weeks so I'm exited to follow along and see how it treats you. Btw how's the ML to MG conversion work? The bottle says take one 0.5mL-1mL dose 2-3 tmes a day. Is 0.5mL = to 10mgs?

C

Cassavus

Bro, ask Aldross about my leg press technique..

Start at about 50% of you max and do 3-4 working sets getting you to about 80% of your max.. Then bring 90 lbs off and hit 10 reps. Then another 90 off and hit 15 reps... Then another 90 off and hit 20 reps... And another 90 off and just burn out... Doing this when Im not doing squats has really helped my legs out... Once I cut down some bf i am confident my wheels will look SICK!

So hey might have missed it but are you on t3 yet? I cant wait to get back on and run mine... I am also thinking about albuterol to help with cardio while im on tren
I like the idea. I'll have to remember it, but I obviously won't be able to take that much weight off at a time considering I wasn't squatting that much, lol! Yeah I actually started my T3 when I started my SD. I just bumped up to 75mcg. It's workin...but my SD isn't!

Subbed! Cycle looks sweet it'll make for a nice recomp. I'm gonna be running SD Lv in a couple weeks so I'm exited to follow along and see how it treats you. Btw how's the ML to MG conversion work? The bottle says take one 0.5mL-1mL dose 2-3 tmes a day. Is 0.5mL = to 10mgs?
Man, I wish you the best of luck with your cycle. Unfortunately I've gotten nothing, and I mean nothing, from my SD. Which is crazy weird since PP always puts out quality products...and plus, others have run Superdrone and had great cycles! Today is day 11 and I've felt absolutely nothing. No weight gain, no awesome pumps or any increase in strength. The only things I'm getting is slight hardening, but I'm positive it's from the AndroHard that I started taking almost a week ago.

As for the dosing, 1ml is equal to 10mg. I've been taking it twice a day...

C

Cassavus

My Epi-Strong just came in. I've decided I'm going to start it tomorrow since I'm getting NOTHING from my SD. Like I mentioned above, I'm on day 11 of SD and I haven't gained any weight or strength. In fact, I actually have felt slightly weaker than normal. Some of my lifts are down and I've been getting more fatigued than usual during my workouts. It could be that I'm not responding to the SD and the T3 that I've been taking is the cause of my decrease in strength. :(

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
My Epi-Strong just came in. I've decided I'm going to start it tomorrow since I'm getting NOTHING from my SD. Like I mentioned above, I'm on day 11 of SD and I haven't gained any weight or strength. In fact, I actually have felt slightly weaker than normal. Some of my lifts are down and I've been getting more fatigued than usual during my workouts. It could be that I'm not responding to the SD and the T3 that I've been taking is the cause of my decrease in strength. :(
There have been talks over the years of some SD clones being duds. I hope yours isn't one. I ran a SD/Epi bridge a few years ago but I had some SD from a company that was known for killing livers with some of their triple methyl products. I was feeling it within the first week.

C

Cassavus

There have been talks over the years of some SD clones being duds. I hope yours isn't one. I ran a SD/Epi bridge a few years ago but I had some SD from a company that was known for killing livers with some of their triple methyl products. I was feeling it within the first week.
Well see that's where I get confused. I'm running Superdrone by Primordial Performance. I would never say that PP would put out a product that is bunk. I've even seen other logs with Superdrone, and those people had great cycles.

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
Well see that's where I get confused. I'm running Superdrone by Primordial Performance. I would never say that PP would put out a product that is bunk. I've even seen other logs with Superdrone, and those people had great cycles.
Primordial Performance does have a good reputation. I knew I had a real SD clone because I had test flu within the first week. I know it was test flu because I upped my carbs and water and it went away immediately. I am thinking that maybe your lethargy or feeling of sickness could have been a sign that the SD was real. Maybe you should think of upping the dose and doing if for another week. The SD is the real slam dunk of the bridge.

C

Cassavus

Hmmm, you have a good point. The lethargy is a good sign it's there. I'll up the dose and see what happens.

P

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I like the idea. I'll have to remember it, but I obviously won't be able to take that much weight off at a time considering I wasn't squatting that much, lol! Yeah I actually started my T3 when I started my SD. I just bumped up to 75mcg. It's workin...but my SD isn't!

Man, I wish you the best of luck with your cycle. Unfortunately I've gotten nothing, and I mean nothing, from my SD. Which is crazy weird since PP always puts out quality products...and plus, others have run Superdrone and had great cycles! Today is day 11 and I've felt absolutely nothing. No weight gain, no awesome pumps or any increase in strength. The only things I'm getting is slight hardening, but I'm positive it's from the AndroHard that I started taking almost a week ago.

As for the dosing, 1ml is equal to 10mg. I've been taking it twice a day...

Thanks bro. dont give up on the SD just yet. the T3 could be delaying its effects. i would try and maybe up the dose to 25-30mgs and bring up your carb intake especially pre and post workout. only other thing i could think of which prob wont be the case is check the expiration date on the bottle. maybe is expired? not likely tho. really hope this works for you:bigok:

C

Cassavus

Thanks bro. dont give up on the SD just yet. the T3 could be delaying its effects. i would try and maybe up the dose to 25-30mgs and bring up your carb intake especially pre and post workout. only other thing i could think of which prob wont be the case is check the expiration date on the bottle. maybe is expired? not likely tho. really hope this works for you:bigok:
Yeah I'll keep dosing the SD for now. But I'm starting my Epi early...today actually. I've also upped the dose of the SD to 30mg. Hopefully something begins to happen, because this is getting depressing. If nothing else, I'm positive the Epi will kick in and save this cycle. :)

C

Cassavus

Day 13

Did arms tonight. Best workout I've had all cycle. The 45mg of Epi is kicking in...I knew it would. I had the greatest pump goin when I left! The SD is really doing more harm than good...well it hasn't done any good at all. It's making me feel like total sh*t. I even threw my diet out the window a week ago and have been eating very high carb and fat foods. So today will be my last day of SD. I'll rock Dermacrine, AndroHard, and Epi-Strong from here on out. Lookin at doin Epi at 45mg for a bit longer then possibly upping it to 60mg. Here's the arm workout...

Standing DB Curls:
Warm-up
40x8
45x6
45x6

Standing BB Curl:
90x6
90x6
90x5

Iso DB Curl: (each arm)
35x7
35x7
35x7

Machine Tri Extention:
Warm-up
175x9
175x8
175x6

Iso Tri Pull Down: (each arm)
17.5x8
17.5x8
17.5x7

Dips:
+45x10
+45x11
+45x12
+45x8
BWx17

7 sets for forearms...

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am perplexed by the reaction to SD but really, if you are on 75mcg of T3, and then eating lots of fat and carbs, what do you expect to happen? On one hand you're speeding up your metabolism, on the other you're downing crap calories.

You got to decide if you are doing a bulk or a recomp. Cuz if you're trying to bulk, that T3 is just going to **** you up.

anyway i really don't know what's wrong with the SD. As long as the Epi is working, stick with that to make this cycle work. But you gotta decide on what you're doing because taking T3 with a sloppy diet is spinning your tires.

C

Cassavus

I am perplexed by the reaction to SD but really, if you are on 75mcg of T3, and then eating lots of fat and carbs, what do you expect to happen? On one hand you're speeding up your metabolism, on the other you're downing crap calories.

You got to decide if you are doing a bulk or a recomp. Cuz if you're trying to bulk, that T3 is just going to **** you up.

anyway i really don't know what's wrong with the SD. As long as the Epi is working, stick with that to make this cycle work. But you gotta decide on what you're doing because taking T3 with a sloppy diet is spinning your tires.
The reason behind just downing the calories like that was to see if I'd actually feel better. Because it was my understanding that eating high carbs was better with SD and helped to diminish the flu like symptoms. I'm not actually trying to gain much in the way of weight, but I did expect to see some pretty decent strength gains. But as I said, that was not the case. In fact most of my lifts were down for this last week. Last night was the first time I've seen any increase in strength.

I am noticing a decrease in bf, so the 75mcg of T3 is working great. Like I said at the beginning of this thing, this maybe could be called a recomp. I'm not going all out and trying to get shredded. I'm just trying to lose a percent or two of bf, while increasing LBM. And now that the Epi is kicking in, it should work out just like that. Thanks for the PM and replies Unreal. They are much appreciated. :)

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
I'm not going all out and trying to get shredded. I'm just trying to lose a percent or two of bf, while increasing LBM. And now that the Epi is kicking in, it should work out just like that. Thanks for the PM and replies Unreal. They are much appreciated. :)
Brosinksi..I'm not pickin on ya. Just kinda thinking why? Losing 1 or 2 percent of bf is easily achieved by solidifying that diet and using that Epi you have to maintain LBM. Not sure why you went those lengths to "lose a percent or two of bf".

I'm not saying I'm not intrigued of how this works out for you..Im in your thread reading it! hah!

Good luck bro..

C

Cassavus

Brosinksi..I'm not pickin on ya. Just kinda thinking why? Losing 1 or 2 percent of bf is easily achieved by solidifying that diet and using that Epi you have to maintain LBM. Not sure why you went those lengths to "lose a percent or two of bf".

I'm not saying I'm not intrigued of how this works out for you..Im in your thread reading it! hah!

Good luck bro..
Actually my diet isn't too bad, well besides this last week. I eat eggs, turkey patties, and maybe a steak here and there. I'm so freakin sick of chicken. My carbs come from whole wheat bread, oat meal (not instant), fruit, and whatever carbs are in Syntha-6. At work if I'm in need of a quick fix I usually get a protein bar by pure protein. Truthfully that's about it. Maybe it's stupid, but I wanted to give T3 a try. But I didn't want to try T3 without a decent anabolic. That's why I decided to use this time to do a bridge even though the SD was a no go for me. I'm sure quite a few people don't understand this, and that's fine. But this was what I wanted to do and so I did it. :)

I appreciate ya following a long man. I also appreciate your opinion on the matter. :thumbsup:

C

Cassavus

Day 15

Hit chest tonight. It was a decent workout, things are picking up.

DB Press:
Warm-up
80x8
80x6
80x7
80x5

Pec Deck:
160x9
160x7
160x6

Cable Crossover:
4 sets, 2 low and 2 high

Machine Incline Press:
90x7
90x6
90x5

Hit abs and did 10 minutes of cardio...the cardio really isn't worth mentioning but it was done.

C

Cassavus

Day 16

Bent Over Rows:
135x10
185x8
185x6
185x7

135x10

Lat Pull Downs:
140x7
140x7
140x8

Behind the neck:
100x10
120x8
120x8

Machine T-Bar Row:
3 plates x4, x6, x6

Close Grip Lat Pull Downs:
140x9
140x8
140x8

Did a burn out on a lat pull down machine for 3 sets before I left.

It was an average workout. Never been up to 185 on bent over rows before tonight, so that's good. I'm not sure how you all are getting 200+ on your lat pull downs but it makes me freakin sick! The highest I've gone is 160 and that was my last cycle. You all are using a pully machine right? Anyway, it's bed time. Cycle still consisting of AndroHard, Dermacrine, Epi at 45mg, and T3 at 75mcg.