Crazy ?

toastynoodles

Board Supporter
Awards
I'm going back to my home town to vist friends and famliy in a few months,I know a guy that usely try to get me to buy" muscle in a bottle" but then i was like 17-18 and was like **** off.I'm sure i will run in to him sinces hes a friend of a good buddy of mine.Could u guys give a heads up on (brands, prices)the brands to stay clear of. that way i know if he trying to bs me or not!!

Thaxs,guys
If this kind of tread is not to be posted please just trash it know biggie, never hurt to ask ?????

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I would say before you buy anything, you need to do a lot more research. Especially on what you want to accomplish with a cycle. Then we can advice you alittle better.. Generally, if you stick with major brands are a semi safe but it really helps to know how reliable your source is.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
Who knows how reliable your guy is. Many of the guys who distribute anabolics in person will tell you bullshit, just to get you to buy a lot, and for a lot. Dont get gipped. Do research on what would be best for your desired goals, and what a good pricing (black market) would be. Hope you know the guy well man. Also, there are certain things that are more commonly faked. primo is notorious for that. Just know your source .... obviously for many reasons.
Sage