athleticxtreme.com ???

brownhatter

Awards
This forum has alot of adverisement like athleticxtreme.com banner related to steriods and so on.

Are these just for $$$ income are does the forum Admin really use the products.

I know I read alot says finabol was crap NOW illegal and Stenogen was crap. plus DHEA .
Yet I found them really blasting up my sex drive and my work out .

So what does the forum Admin recommend for steriod to build muscle but still safe for my age . I am every day bodybuilder age 51 and love to work out .

Keep you young :) THANKS

brownhatter

Awards
What does that have to do with my question ?

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
those banners are by this site sponsors but they also provide a direct way to contact those companies with questions about their products, you can find AX forum here.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/athletic-xtreme/

you're asking a very broad question as far as a recommendation, keep in mind there are rules here, you can not ask or post any sources in this site, that being said there's plenty of knowledge ppl here willing to help out if you have the right goals in mind.

getting back to what n8te said... use the search function.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
This forum has alot of adverisement like athleticxtreme.com banner related to steriods and so on.

Are these just for $$$ income are does the forum Admin really use the products.

I know I read alot says finabol was crap NOW illegal and Stenogen was crap. plus DHEA .
Yet I found them really blasting up my sex drive and my work out .

So what does the forum Admin recommend for steriod to build muscle but still safe for my age . I am every day bodybuilder age 51 and love to work out .

Keep you young :) THANKS
The products in the ads are real, not fake steroids. How effective they are however will depend. Just read up on the logs, do a search on the compound you like and see if it interest you.
Like the guys said, they are by companies that sell products on this site. Not all available products on the market.