The truth on Primobolin

DKZ

Awards
Hi guys,

I have been training hard for a over a year now. Supplementing properly, eating properly and training 5 times a week, during this time i have put on a solid amount of muscle mass but am seeing a plateau in my results lately. So i have been considering doing a pure course of Primobolin. Now i have been reading up on this with some mixed results, some say its not worth it while others say under the right conditions gains of roughly 10lbs can be seen. The reason i chose primobolin is because i really do want to avoid the androgenic side effects of other steroids. Also like most other guys i am worried about not being able to "get it up" once the course is finished and hair loss, that is why i have chosen a more "mild course". After all this i guess my questions are, is it a waste of time doing a pure course of primobolin? If not what dosages should i do? Is Primo easy on the side effects, i.e hair loss etc? Is there any other course use could recommend that would suit me? Other people's experiences would help!

thanks for taking the time

p.s. i am 5'10'' roughly 87kg.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hi guys,

I have been training hard for a over a year now. Supplementing properly, eating properly and training 5 times a week, during this time i have put on a solid amount of muscle mass but am seeing a plateau in my results lately. So i have been considering doing a pure course of Primobolin. Now i have been reading up on this with some mixed results, some say its not worth it while others say under the right conditions gains of roughly 10lbs can be seen. The reason i chose primobolin is because i really do want to avoid the androgenic side effects of other steroids. Also like most other guys i am worried about not being able to "get it up" once the course is finished and hair loss, that is why i have chosen a more "mild course". After all this i guess my questions are, is it a waste of time doing a pure course of primobolin? If not what dosages should i do? Is Primo easy on the side effects, i.e hair loss etc? Is there any other course use could recommend that would suit me? Other people's experiences would help!

thanks for taking the time

p.s. i am 5'10'' roughly 87kg.
A few problems man. Like the fact that primo is pretty hard on the hair. If you are prone to hair lose then just about any steroid is going to cause this. If you are going to go bald then steroids will make it happen faster. If you are not going to go bold then steroids will not cause it to happen any faster or at all for that matter...

Also primo can make you go limp just like any other steroid. Even more so if you are running a primo only cycle.. The way to avoid side effects is to only use what you need and take the right ai's and support sups before,during, and after cycles. Making sure your **** works after cycle is all about pct..

Also in order to make the most of a primo cycle you should run it for at least 14+ weeks. So recovering from a quick 6-8 week test prop cycle or recovering from a long 14+ week primo cycle???? Not only that imo if you can 10lb of muscle from test or you gain 10lb of muscle from primo its still 10lb of muscle and keeping it is a matter of the right pct and what you do after the cycle.

Is primo a great drug? Sure it is if you can get real 100% primo. I think your best bet is a light test/primo cycle combined with good on cycle sups and a good pct program.

DKZ

Awards
i am surprised to hear you say it is hard on the hair, because i have read that if done in moderation it can be fairly light on hair loss? Also, in my case what would be the right ai's and support supps to take during the cycle and as PCT? what dosages would you recommend for a test prop/primo cycle and do you think this will be best?

sorry for the 20 questions, just wanna get all the info from people that know what they are talking about.

thanks again

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i am surprised to hear you say it is hard on the hair, because i have read that if done in moderation it can be fairly light on hair loss? Also, in my case what would be the right ai's and support supps to take during the cycle and as PCT? what dosages would you recommend for a test prop/primo cycle and do you think this will be best?

sorry for the 20 questions, just wanna get all the info from people that know what they are talking about.

thanks again
Do you really want to use test prop for that long? you need to inject prop every other day... I say go with 250mg test-e a week and 400mg primo every week. I can show you what a good cycle of this looks like along with support sups and ai's.

1-14 test-e 250mg every week
1-14 primo 200mg twice a week (monday and thursday)
10-14 5 caps every day hcgenerate
15-19 clomid 25mg every day
15-19 sustain alpha 5 pumps every morning.

This is a very simple way of doing it but there is more advanced pct's out there. Keep arimadex on hand. Enough to run it .5mg every day through out the cycle if you had to but do not run it unless you need it.. If you are worried about hair lose then use caffeine shampoo and taco-8 through out the whole cycle..

DKZ

Awards
Ohk..thanks! if i choose to do it, ill definitely stick to a plan similar to that. I would also like to hear people's experiences with Primo? i.e gains, stacks, sides etc...cheers

MikeGfilms

MikeGfilms

Awards
  • Established
Primo is barley going to anything at that dose. Id bump it up to 400mg/week. This is what alot of people use. Ive seen logs where alot of guys go up to 1gram of primo, while stacking it with others. Awesome results tho.

Also for clomid, run it like this 50/50/25/25, It should help you recover better.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Primo is barley going to anything at that dose. Id bump it up to 400mg/week. This is what alot of people use. Ive seen logs where alot of guys go up to 1gram of primo, while stacking it with others. Awesome results tho.

Also for clomid, run it like this 50/50/25/25, It should help you recover better.
Ya as you can see my friend. I said "200mg twice a week". Making it a total of 400mg every week:love:

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established

He said 400mg per week..

But then I recommend the test-e, not c at 600mg per week...

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
He said 400mg per week..

But then I recommend the test-e, not c at 600mg per week...
I think test 500 to 600mg a week would be best but he is looking for something lighter. I like to run my test at 750 but I have learned over time this is my sweat spot.

DKZ

Awards
great info! also not sure if use can help me, but what the chances of me getting superdrol or m-drol etc. in australia? wanna get my hands on it badly!

DKZ

Awards
PM if you want

john2815

Awards
hey guys im kind new in this wensite and dont really know how to do my own posts yet ....anyway I been working out for about 4 months but Im no seen a lot of gains in mass only in strenght and resistance so I was wondering if you guys could recomend me some suplemets to get started...my ultimate goal is to gain about 20 pounds.. thanks

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Primo at a reasonable dose and length is too rich for my blood. I feel it's a bit too expensive to justify running that instead of many others. Maybe things are different is Aussie. Perhaps test/bold would be similar in the mild nature to test/primo, while keeping costs down.

ceo

Awards
hey guys im kind new in this wensite and dont really know how to do my own posts yet ....anyway I been working out for about 4 months but Im no seen a lot of gains in mass only in strenght and resistance so I was wondering if you guys could recomend me some suplemets to get started...my ultimate goal is to gain about 20 pounds.. thanks
Eat more! Start taking in 2-3 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight. Eat twice as much as you are eating now. You gain weight by eating. You don't want to every feel hungry. Eat constantly.