need advice please

mshams

Awards
hey guys i ran an mdrol cycle about 9 weeks ago and i got some pretty nasty estrogen fatty deposits ( extra fat in love handles, inner thighs, lower abs, etc.)
Right now im using letro to try to kill these fatty deposits and im on day 4 so far it might be working but nothing too dramatic. i always want to start another cycle of mdrol/hdrol but do u guys think i should wait for the letro to work to kill the fatty deposits? or do u guys think i should just start my cycle and it will go away by itself?
thanks

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
the fat is NOT going to go away by itself. Bloating? yes, that will go down. Will letro burn fat? no.

if your bodyfat is above 15% at the most i wouldnt run another cycle until you get it down. I'd invest in a ECA stack or a clen/t3 stack to get the fat under control. The less fat on your body the better you'll look and feel when you run your next cycle bro.

mshams

Awards
iam dieting right now i forgot to mention. and im at around 8 percent bodyfat. and iam using an ECA stack right now. im lean everywhere except for these estrogen related fat stores. like my upper abs are ripped but lower abs carry fat. i was wondering if the letro would return my fat stores to normal? and ive been off my cycle for 9 weeks now so there could be no bloat

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
iam dieting right now i forgot to mention. and im at around 8 percent bodyfat. and iam using an ECA stack right now. im lean everywhere except for these estrogen related fat stores. like my upper abs are ripped but lower abs carry fat. i was wondering if the letro would return my fat stores to normal? and ive been off my cycle for 9 weeks now so there could be no bloat
in that case it sounds like your down to the stubborn "sticky fat" level of cutting. Well if youve been useing an ECA stack to get to this point and its still working by what you can tell then you should just stick with that. If not i'd deff get some clen/t3 to get rid of that fat. and if your ready for another cycle, i'd drop the mdrol and just run the halodrol with the clen/t3. I think that would make a great cutting cycle, just pay GREAT attention to your BP. if it gets to extreme i'd drop the clen and continue with the hdrol/t3.

mshams

Awards
i dont think u understand what im saying. ive done a cut before and usually at 8 percent i dont have love handles and lower ab fat like this. its estrogen rebound from my last mdrol cycle. i have no problem cutting fat ive gone down to 5 percent bf naturally using nothing not even a ECA stack. but i heard letro kills the estrogen binded to the fat receptors so my love handles/lower ab fat should shrink. i normally do not look like this. it happened on the 4th week of my mdrol cycle like boom and the fat stores were there i hate it. this hasnt ever happened to me before

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
well keep useing the letro then is all i can tell ya'.letro is the top of the food chain when it comes to estrogen problems from what i know. Only YOU know your body so do what you think works best. i'm not a big expert when it comes to estro build-up problems so maybe someone more knowledgeable about the subject can chime in.