My first Ph cycle.

1. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.94%

My first Ph cycle.

This will be my first Ph cycle. I am going to start out with 10mg ed of mohn and 30mg of m5aa preworkout 4 days a week. I plan on doing a 4 week cycle. I might bump up the mohn as I see fit. For pct I am going to use nolva 40mg ed for first 2 wks then 20mg ed for then next 2 wks. Also during pct I am planing on taking Milk Thistle, and r-ala. Do I need to take both of those or do I only need one or the other? Also during pct I will be begin taking Swole v2 again. Is there anything I should add to this? All help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Robert.

Here are my current stats
    6'0" 205 pounds at 15% give or take a couple.
    My best bench is 315 1 rep at December and 260 for 8 reps now.
    I am 28 yrs old. Have been working out for 8yrs.
    I am looking to gain strength and harden up my body and loose some fat.
    I will keep a log and take some before and after pics.

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.74%
    Achievements Posting Pro

That all sounds good. Give 10mg a week or 2, then decide whether or not to increase it. I'd take the ALA & Milk thistle throughout the cycle, then just the milk thistle PCT.
  3. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.94%

thanks
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.24%

At the risk of being a stick in the mud, I would not recommend using methyated compounds for your first cycle. Although you have done your homework (and know what PCT is, etc.), there is some difference between knowing something intellectually and actually completing a cycle. A 1-test/4-AD transdermal would be a more practical choice--and you should be able to make excellent gains with it.

Let me add that using two methyl compounds at once is not recommended. The reason is that the safe dosages of alkylated androgens is not known and the feedback we receive here and on other boards is based on negative sides, which is an indicator of overdosing, not optimum levels. Adding a second methyl compound makes determining safe dosage even more difficult.
  5. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Cogar
    At the risk of being a stick in the mud, I would not recommend using methyated compounds for your first cycle. Although you have done your homework (and know what PCT is, etc.), there is some difference between knowing something intellectually and actually completing a cycle. A 1-test/4-AD transdermal would be a more practical choice--and you should be able to make excellent gains with it.

Let me add that using two methyl compounds at once is not recommended. The reason is that the safe dosages of alkylated androgens is not known and the feedback we receive here and on other boards is based on negative sides, which is an indicator of overdosing, not optimum levels. Adding a second methyl compound makes determining safe dosage even more difficult.
    Good post as usual Cogar!
  6. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.94%

Quote Originally Posted by Cogar

I have also considered this. I was or will also order either 1-test or 1-ad and 4-ad. My thing is I dont want to gain much more mass then i currently have. At least at this time. I'm not in a hurry to start my first cycle. Just trying to get all the stuff that I want before the ban. Thanks for the heads up.
  7. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.29%

If you're using liquid nolva like you most likely are, I don't know if you saw the article that was posted a few weeks back, but the liquid nolva doses are kinda low.

It stated that if you wanted to get 40mg of Nolva, you'd actually have to take 60mg of liquid to get the 40mg. Essentially, to get the dose you want/need, multiply what the dose by 1.5.

Ex:
    actual dosage x 1.5 = amount of liquid nolva needed

40mg x 1.5 = 60mg worth liquid nolva
    30mg x 1.5 = 45mg worth liquid nolva

And so on...

Hope I explained that clearly enough. Good luck with your cycle.

Similar Forum Threads

1. My first PH cycle
    By RTD1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-03-2009, 01:47 PM
  2. my first ph cycle
    By Joey0808 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-19-2008, 10:44 PM
  3. My First PH Cycle
    By mbm in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18